Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The torrent is now picking up steam as well..

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:372826c1faea59b162f3d98e208357f00d1e83f4&dn=Caucasus%20Map%20DLC%20by%20Starway.rar&tr=http%3a%2f%2finferno.demonoid.com%3a3389%2fannounce

First post updated, thanks for your help guys!

Like I said, it's CrashO that created both alternative download options for you.

And on another note.. everyone's curious I'll bet... What's your progress towards the second target?

is this mod also able to be installed without JSGME ?

I somehow screwed up in setting JSGME up and it wont accept the new DCS target folder..

pls how can I manually install the terrain mod?

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

I somehow screwed up in setting JSGME up and it wont accept the new DCS target folder..

Just drop the two folders INSIDE the folder "Caucasus map DLC by Starway" into your ...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World folder and let it overwrite all files.

You REALLY should use JGSME though, it's such a great little program. Just uninstall/reinstall it.

You can manually drop the folder in the directory and overwrite the changed files but it's better to use JSGME in case DCS over writes some files with an update or something. With JSGME you can just reapply it in 2 seconds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can manually drop the folder in the directory and overwrite the changed files but it's better to use JSGME in case DCS over writes some files with an update or something. With JSGME you can just reapply it in 2 seconds.

yeah thanks , just drag and dropped / overwrited it and all OK ...

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

For those who may be wondering how the DLC compares to the Northern Europe Mod (as I was)....the DLC is very much an improvement. I made some comparisons after downloading the DLC and the improvement is fairly dramatic. I had no qualms about donating. If you liked the NE Mod, you will love the DLC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

DCS-2016-_saaahax.jpg DCS-2016-_saaahae.jpg DCS-2016-_saaahan.jpg DCS-2016-_saaaree.jpg
Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro