New Screens Friday 22.9.

MBot

New screens on the mainpage.

ae415fbb4a5e145430558915fd05d63a.jpg

Realy great stuff ! There seems to be two different infantry models for the Igla system. One normal military and one more rebel like. Could there be a new rebel faction in BS ? Now that would be cool. Or is the first Igla actualy a older Strela-2 ?

It is looking better every day!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

While they were spending time on this model, how many things go undone...

What do you mean? What, in your opinion, goes undone in relation to the helicopter project when working on the lil' MANPADS guys? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Just out of interest's sake, I've always been working under the assumption that people who do these models are either 3rd party, or dedicated 3D modellers, and cannot/ do not program in C++ (or whatever!). ie, They could do a million new 3D models, and no programming resources are wasted since they could not have done that anyway - is that true?

• ED Team
Just out of interest's sake, I've always been working under the assumption that people who do these models are either 3rd party, or dedicated 3D modellers, and cannot/ do not program in C++ (or whatever!). ie, They could do a million new 3D models, and no programming resources are wasted since they could not have done that anyway - is that true?

Correct.

-Matt