Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Also please change back the website to not require left ctrl to zoom in map... IF visitors want to scroll website, they JUST have to move mouse out of map area... Nothing easier than that.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

@ around 20:42Z server received couple of massive fps drops followed by a server freeze. There were some lag spikes prior to the event

I confirm that

Edit: I just downloded my ACMI file from that flight and it is empty. Is that because of the server freeze?

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Nope - the Dropbox (its only 2GB) got filled in less than a day.... :(

Try this link - https://mega.nz/#F!gGxSwTwJ!HSCNP-2ltGWfG0yXo24oXQ

Testing out MegaUpload as they give 50GB for free

• Like 1

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Nope - the Dropbox (its only 2GB) got filled in less than a day.... :(

Try this link - https://mega.nz/#F!gGxSwTwJ!HSCNP-2ltGWfG0yXo24oXQ

Testing out MegaUpload as they give 50GB for free

Thanks, that works! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hello dear developers of mission, did you think about tankers on BlueFlag? :) You add they to home airspace of the sides, for example in standart situation Il-76M flight on Maykop-Beslan line or KC-135 with Viking on Batumi-Kutaisi line... when some nearest friendly point was captured this blue fuelline go to Tbilisi area for example...

Can you add the tankers? :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

Map is reset

Well done RED on such a great push to capture all the bases!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I leave them without GCI for 2 days and they give up :music_whistling:

Same here!:megalol:

BTW today around @1905Z server crashed.

Before the crash there was a massive lag/desync, then an FPS drop , then an FPS freeze and then the SUPERCRASH itself :cry::music_whistling:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

The link is there in the top menu, DCS Radio->Radio Frequencies:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LYS-K2EBGBZ1RjD0UGUdOkAXJBGw3mmRQZ2cSsdbJao/

Stupid me. Was pretty tired when I posted this and didn't look well for it :doh: Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Will we get a mission update for 2.5 ?

We have to, as the map changes. Or we will switch back to Nevada.

Tornado3 small.jpg

I meant in more of coalition/platform updates

Oh, I see. Well, I would guess they want to make sure BF is running fine in 2.5 as it is now before adding/changing stuff.

Tornado3 small.jpg

I was thinking about a solution to the platforms for each side, with realism in mind. I believe this is the best solution as this would make players more dedicated depending on the platforms they use.

When I say limited, I am applying that the platform should be limited in numbers and only available at big military/strategic positions.

Countries for future modules should be taken in consideration, so mission rebuilding won't be needed.

RED:

Ka-50; Su-27/33, MiG-29S; Mi-8;Su-25T/A(Russia)

AJS 37 Viggen (Sweden)

M2000C(Limited)(Peru if it possible to get it under their flag)

SA342 (Serbia or Syria)(Limited) or unique to Blue

JF-17(China/Pakistan)

Mi-24P(Russia)

F-4E; F-14A (Limited) (Iran)

Blue

AV-8B N/A; A-10C; F-15C; (US)

UH-1H(Georgia/US);Mi-8(Limited);Su-25T(Limited) (Georgia)

M-2000C(Limited); SA432 (Limited) (France)

F-4E; F/A-18C; F/A-14B; OH-58D (US)

Mi-24P (limited) (Georgia)

Focusing certain platforms on specific airfields so they become a bigger strategic point

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Is it normal that now the server shows the kills in the chat?

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Yes:

Prefer not to elaborate currently to avoid it.

Forgot to add -

- added kill messages.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Prefer not to elaborate currently to avoid it.

Forgot to add -

- added kill messages.

And is this feature going to stay forever (even in the official rounds) or it's a temporary solution?

I am asking because I think it doesn't fit well in a realistic scenario such BF is trying to represent, because somebody can take advantage of the chat to recognize that, for example, his bandit got killed by his missile even before he checks visually for the splash.

I wanna give you an example: today I was flying on blue side with a buddy, we got an helicopter on the radar, so we engaged him. My buddy splashed that bandit with guns without even realising that he got it. We kept searching the target for other 5 mins, then, because of the chat report, we realised that he got splashed. I know that in this case the chat helped us, but it's simply not realistic.

Last example (I promise:music_whistling::lol:): I had a dogfight against a su27 ( I was on an f15). I got engaged by him and I replied with a fox2. Then I went into a defensive position trying to avoid his missile, and, because of that I lost visual with him (he was covered by my left wing). The chat feature wasn't enabled yet so I had to turn back to check the splash or the miss. With the chat feature enabled you simply don't have to check if someone got splashed or not, if a buddy doesn't call u on radio because he went down into a fireball or simply because he didn't hear you. It's like having the superpower of omniscience, that u can't have in real life :)

P.S: at the end, yes I splashed that 27:pilotfly::joystick:

SILVER 11 | Dedde