Bill & John - Ep II : Danger Attacks at Dawn

SebTom

well... you'll find it here, on our page...

"The Adventures of Bill & John Episode II : Danger Attacks at Dawn" has been nominated at the 2006 NYC Machinima Film Festival for:

Best Picture,

Best Direction,

Best Puppeteering,

Best Voice Acting,

Best Sound Design,

Best Writing,

Best Editing,

Best Cinemtography, and

Best Independent Work

2006_MachinimaAwards_NomineeBadge.png.be481622e9f2ef428d8571474617873d.png

The awards ceremony will take place in New York on november 4th.

it was hard work for us, we hope you'll enjoy viewing it.

KBS Team

• Like 4

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you aren't ;)

still downloading...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Oh man, that should come with a health warning, I nearly busted a gut laughing so hard.

So many questions, how did you do the dept of field, how did you make the mav fall off the rail, heck I don't want to know, preserve the magic and mystery :)

One last thing, how can I subscribe to BillTV? I'd watch that :)

"finance available"

This our hobby - not our job - if we are not having a laugh, we're doing it wrong. - Rats

KBS Team - bravo! :thumbup:

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

You did it again guys i allmost rollled off my chair laughing ! ..... This is by far the funnyest video ever made with Lock On.

Congrats on your nomimation if the jury has only the slightest sence of humor youll win for sure.

BTW i downloaded Bill et John #1 in mediaplayer quality because it says " with English subtitles" but when i play it there are no subs at all :(

Oh that was just GREAT!!!!. ED should watch this to see how well this sim has been put to use. This is great. I laughed so hard. Like the touch with the ACDC song. Great job guys and hope to see more like it in the future.

I have watched it 3 times now and all I can say is this is great.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hilarious!!!

I laughed my ass off especially when I saw the Maverick's guidance logic :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team

OMG guys!!! Freakin awesome!! And sooo funny!!!

Man, you guys have some SERIOUS talent in the visual FX department! The entire video was SO professionally done. I love the views, the angles, the FX, the sounds, EVERYTHING! You guys are the best Lock On movie makers out there! Heck, i think you're one of the best "game-movie-makers" out there. I'm actually proud to have seen this, lol :P

Cheers!! :D

BTW i downloaded Bill et John #1 in mediaplayer quality because it says " with English subtitles" but when i play it there are no subs at all :(

yeap, you're right... sorry.

should be fixed in no time...

and while i'm here, thank you so much guys for your coments...

I'm still wondering how do you make the tyre kick the launcher....

The best video I've never saw. It's not only tecnically amazing, it's also creative, fresh and makes people laugh. And always is easier make people cry than make people laugh.

First "10" video I see.

Congratulations

PS: Can you send me the .subs or .srt in english so I can translate them to spanish?. Please send them if you like to design@alasrojas.com. Thkx

Carlos "Design" Pastor

AMD64x2 5200+, 4GB DDR2, Asus M2V, Nvidia Geforce GTX260, Win7 x64

I stoped the movie just to post here (and on my squad forum).

HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL IT OFF? HESUS CHRISTOS!

WHERE IS MY JAW?

edit:

OK I finished the movie (found my jaw also)...

Absolutely impresive!

How did you change the sky? :D

I hope you win the contest. Good Luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

development of black shark was paused for a few hours while dev's rolls on the floor after watching that movie again and again :)

and now we thinking about adding a special key-command for A-10 - "slide mav from rail without ignition" :D :D :D

thanks again, KBS!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]