Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

Just a suggestion..

I would recommend teasing the community with whats coming in the future. I for one am on the fence between the T-50 and VKB pro or go for the old Warthog. There are several others here watching the initial impressions of quality, customer support and upcoming products. Grab the new customers while you can . Keep up the great work..

Yeah, for example i like the VPC mounting kit better, but the new MCG Pro stick looks very tempting. I'm going to wait a bit more with my purchase until the initial dust settles and more info will be revealed on upcoming projects.

Agree. I am slowly stashing money but when I will buy one I want to be well informed. Better than pictures. Reviews etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion..

I would recommend teasing the community with whats coming in the future. I for one am on the fence between the T-50 and VKB pro or go for the old Warthog. There are several others here watching the initial impressions of quality, customer support and upcoming products. Grab the new customers while you can . Keep up the great work..

Yeah, for example i like the VPC mounting kit better, but the new MCG Pro stick looks very tempting. I'm going to wait a bit more with my purchase until the initial dust settles and more info will be revealed on upcoming projects.

Agree. I am slowly stashing money but when I will buy one I want to be well informed. Better than pictures. Reviews etc.

Don't worry guys! We'll have some exciting announcements in the very near future. We're not stopping with the MongoosT-50! :smilewink:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just a suggestion..

Just wait until I take delivery of both (waiting for the MCG so I can order the Gunfighter), already have my Mongoos ordered and paid for, just awaiting delivery.

Having two gaming rigs, whilst annoyingly expensive, does mean I do need two HOTAS setups - the grips being so similar is brilliant, and I'll be able to compare the two bases directly. I'm actually incredibly excited! Glad I have lots of work on to keep my mind off the time (and to help me pay off the credit card).

I was initially going to buy just one, but the Mongoos having the same connecter as the Warthog won a purchase, seeing as I have a Warthog already, it means I can use the Warthog Grip without having to modify it, and I have a backup gimbal/base, just in case.

Z...

Just wait until I take delivery of both (waiting for the MCG so I can order the Gunfighter), already have my Mongoos ordered and paid for, just awaiting delivery.

Having two gaming rigs, whilst annoyingly expensive, does mean I do need two HOTAS setups - the grips being so similar is brilliant, and I'll be able to compare the two bases directly. I'm actually incredibly excited! Glad I have lots of work on to keep my mind off the time (and to help me pay off the credit card).

I was initially going to buy just one, but the Mongoos having the same connecter as the Warthog won a purchase, seeing as I have a Warthog already, it means I can use the Warthog Grip without having to modify it, and I have a backup gimbal/base, just in case.

Z...

Yeah I have done the same. Already have the Gunfighter, awaiting the new MCG grip and have the Mongoose on order as well.

I could not decide which I really wanted to go with so threw caution to the wind. Will be interesting to see how the dust settles once both are in and tried.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

12th May 2017 // Announcement No. 11

► Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Grip

Due to popular demand we have created a new evolution on the VPC MongoosT-50 Grip. The VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Grip.

MT-50_BE_01640.jpg

Featuring all black buttons, flip trigger, hats and palm rest, while retaining the primary red trigger and button, the VPC MongoosT-50 B.E Grip is sleeker and more aggressive than the standard VPC MongoosT-50 Grip. The VPC MongoosT-50 B.E Grip also includes a customisable name plate to really make it yours!

MT-50_BE_NamePlate.jpg

The VPC MongoosT-50 B.E Grip will begin shipping from 16.05.2017. Available now at the official http://www.virpil.by webstore.

► VPC MongoosT-50 Left Hand Grip

The long awaited left handed modern fighter grip is perfect for lefty virpilots or for use in dual-stick setups alongside the standard VPC MongoosT-50 Grip. Perfectly mirroring the standard VPC MongoosT-50 Grip, you won’t miss out on the perfectly crafted ergonomics or extensive feature set with the VPC MongoosT-50 LH Grip.

The VPC MongoosT-50 LH Grip will begin shipping at the 31.05.2017. Available for pre-order now at the official http://www.virpil.by webstore.

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Man it sucks being one of the 1st to buy/own sometimes. Seeing these new option choices makes me wish I held off ordering. Still enjoy the stick, just wish I could have had the chance to pick from options now made available. Basically penalized for being an early supporter.

Oh well.

But a great sick. Real happy with it. Congrats on a nice launch Virpil Team. Base order incoming.

Oh and +1 on below. Only shortcoming on this stick currently is no 4way+push button for thumb switch. If doable, please consider upgrading to it. A lot of us Warthog owners are very used to them and I for sure miss it.

Looks great!

Would you ever consider doing a different layout with a 4 way CMS switvh for the thumb rest instead of the single button?

Edited by Torso

Hi, having pre-ordered the T-50 grip and Base can you please confirm that I will receive the model with Black switches/buttons as shown on Virpil website/shop and not the Grey switch model as seen on some previews? Would it also be possible for Virpil to place on the website a downloadable template of the underside of base unit (to Simplify the making of own mounting adaptor). Many thanks!

Hi, Is there any possibility that I can upgrade my existing order (grip & Base) by changing the grip to the B.E version?

Man it sucks being one of the 1st to buy/own sometimes. Seeing these new option choices makes me wish I held off ordering. Still enjoy the stick, just wish I could have had the chance to pick from options now made available. Basically penalized for being an early supporter.

Oh well.

But a great sick. Real happy with it. Congrats on a nice launch Virpil Team. Base order incoming.

Oh and +1 on below. Only shortcoming on this stick currently is no 4way+push button for thumb switch. If doable, please consider upgrading to it. A lot of us Warthog owners are very used to them and I for sure miss it.

Hi Torso! I understand the frustrations that sometimes comes along with being an early adopter, but the VPC product selection has to expand eventually! :joystick: We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your stick though! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the base!

Looks great!

Would you ever consider doing a different layout with a 4 way CMS switvh for the thumb rest instead of the single button?

Due to being based off the T-50 controls, a 4 way + push doesn't fit with what the VPC MongoosT-50 is! But VPC won't be stopping with the MongoosT-50... :smilewink:

Hi, Is there any possibility that I can upgrade my existing order (grip & Base) by changing the grip to the B.E version?

Send an email to sale@virpil.com with your order number please!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There isn't a single reason why the B.E. could not have been announced at the same time as the original. Personally, I am extremely disappointed.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Due to popular demand we have created a new evolution on the VPC MongoosT-50...

There isn't a single reason why the B.E. could not have been announced at the same time as the original. Personally, I am extremely disappointed.

I suspect there was little popular demand prior to announcing the original product. Self explanatory really.

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Self explanatory really.

So is the cancellation of my base order.

EDIT: My base order was becoming questionable anyway since the base has no apparent means of being mounted from below.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

When the MongoosT-50 Grip was designed, we went with the standard colour scheme found in many other grips; red primaries, grey controls and black grip shell. It was only after release we began receiving an increased number of requests to provide a black button version.

In our desire to listen to our audience to create the perfect controls, we have recently worked to make this request a reality. The other option being we ignore all customer requests!

So is the cancellation of my base order.

EDIT: My base order was becoming questionable anyway since the base has no apparent means of being mounted from below.

As mentioned earlier in this thread (as long as it's became!) The MongoosT-50 has 4 mounting points on the underside.

bth64dMh.jpg

Edited by Cyph3r
Added Image

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Personally I fly in VR so the button color is totally irrelevant, now if the b.e had been a metal grip I might have been a touch miffed !!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

The VPC MongoosT-50 LH Flightstick and MongoosT-50 BE Flightstick are now available at the http://www.virpil.by webstore!

Edited by Cyph3r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]