VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta

Good job, is it compatible with "standard" version ?

Sorry, it seems that my Edits were not complete enough (see above) ... let me test some more and I will get back.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hello,

I tried to install the mod. But they wont show up. I read this tread alot.

I put it under Saved games/mod/tech

I put the main folder under it. Dont work

I put the VPC-Airfield Equipment 0.9.4 beta folder under it. Wont work

I did the same thing someone did in this tread. But it wont work for me. I using Beta.

Can some tell me again...where and how I use this mod.

Thanks

i5 7600K OC 4.4, MSI Z270 Sli plus GTX 1080 OC, 2x16 GB Memory 3000 MHz, Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog, VKB pedals TrackIR 5.

Can some tell me again...where and how I use this mod.

I put it on /Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/ ... tough your DCS folder may be named differently, mine is DCS.openbeta, so you have to check that:

r8nwiST.jpg

If it is detected by DCS, it will show up on the Module Manager, as "VPC Airfield Equipment", like this:

WNPxqru.jpg

Once installed, you can use the objects on the Mission Editor, they show up as static objects, under "Structures" and are prefixed with "VP", like this:

urdLZL0.jpg

I suggest to use a Mod Manager to install, as this Mod may interfere when you want to play on Multiplayer ... on my case I use OvGME:

Ekx8vgh.jpg

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Didn't work. Not even with Generic mod enabler

It wont show in the ME.

It did show in the game on de installation menu.

i5 7600K OC 4.4, MSI Z270 Sli plus GTX 1080 OC, 2x16 GB Memory 3000 MHz, Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog, VKB pedals TrackIR 5.

Didn't work.

Sorry to hear that, I dont know what might be the problem :(

Since the last DCS update a few weeks ago. VPC Airfield Equipment shows in my Module Manager as normal, but none of the objects show in the Mission Editor Static Objects group for any country. I re-installed twice. Ran DCS re-pair. Each time it shows a normal install in the Modular Manager. But the objects are not listed in the Mission Editor available Static Objects. The same is happening with a few other Mods like NATO Ground. Just thought I would let you know.

Since the last DCS update a few weeks ago. VPC Airfield Equipment shows in my Module Manager as normal, but none of the objects show in the Mission Editor Static Objects group for any country. I re-installed twice. Ran DCS re-pair. Each time it shows a normal install in the Modular Manager. But the objects are not listed in the Mission Editor available Static Objects. The same is happening with a few other Mods like NATO Ground. Just thought I would let you know.

They appeared back in the Mission Editor Static Objects line -up. Must be Gremlins or Ghosts. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, any news for the IC ? :)

Hello,

Sorry for the long wait .. I finally managed to establish which specific objects of this pack objects were producing IC conflict. Of course, I tried first to fix the objects textures, but I wasnt able to fix them.

So, I choose instead to simply delete those objects, they were:

1) Four versions of the Su-35

2) VP-BIG ANGAR

3) VP-ARZ

4) VP-ARZ (Mozdok)

Fortunately, you can still load Missions that used these objects .. they will just not appear on the mission, but their absence don't cause any errors and the Integrity Check remains green :)

New missions that you edit, wont be able to use those 4 objects .. but the vast majority of the Mod objects remain useable.

Here is my edited version of this Mod:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hNhMpL5voBzCXcQk4w

I've tried it on my own Server and it doesnt trigger the IC anymore, but if it still causes problems then please take note of the files indicated by the red shield and report here so I can take a look at it.

Best regards,

Eduardo.

• 2 weeks later...
Rudel_chw Exactly. These objects were used in the mods to replace default objects. If I update the mod, I will consider and change the names of the textures.

Hi, by any chance, are you this Mod's author? If so, sorry to be re-distributing an edited version of the Mod, was the only way I found to keep using this useful Mod even onb multiplayer. Hope you can fix it.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy that mod for creating missions - however, I'd like to place some of the objects (missile and gun trailers etc.) on aircraft carriers as well.

How could that be possible? In the similar "Navy Deck Crew Mod", the static units are listed as "aircraft". But I don't know how to do that. Does anyone know a solution?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

I really enjoy that mod for creating missions - however, I'd like to place some of the objects (missile and gun trailers etc.) on aircraft carriers as well.

How could that be possible?

Currently not possible, only aircraft and helo units are placeable on desk .. no static objects.

Currently not possible, only aircraft and helo units are placeable on desk .. no static objects.

The "Deck Equipment" Units are static objects as well. But somehow, DCS lists them as aircraft. I dont think those yellow jackets can fly, so it should be possible to cheat DCS?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301580/

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't work. Not even with Generic mod enabler

It wont show in the ME.

It did show in the game on de installation menu.

Same here, tried everything including different versions, but it just won't work. It makes Rudel's C-101 missions unusable too :(

they are planes that you can place them on deck.

the model is the same as the model from VP-Airflied.... mod.

try in the VPC_MAN NATO.lua remove the whole entry for VPC-NATO-MAN 1 (lines 1-30)

(make a backup!)

or remove them from the Deck mod, i think the problem ist that the game would load the model twice. As Ground vehicle and airplane

Same here, tried everything including different versions, but it just won't work. It makes Rudel's C-101 missions unusable too :(

¿? The VPC mod works fine for me, so it should work for you too .. here is my own backup of it, so you can give it another try:

¿? The VPC mod works fine for me, so it should work for you too .. here is my own backup of it, so you can give it another try:

Still not working:

MMfh5dA.jpg

edit: I'm an idiot. Turns out it works if you put the mod in the saved games folder, rather than the main DCS folder. My bad.

Edited by TLTeo

edit: ... Turns out it works if you put the mod in the saved games folder, rather than the main DCS folder. My bad.

Glad you got it working :) .. on a previous post I had shown where to put the mod:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3831415&postcount=229

You may want to use my own version of the mod, linked ona previous post, as I modified it in order to not trigger the IC and thus not impact on multiplayer.

Best regards

The "Deck Equipment" Units are static objects as well. But somehow, DCS lists them as aircraft. I dont think those yellow jackets can fly, so it should be possible to cheat DCS?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301580/

For the Deck equipment, I made an entry treating those models as Airplanes in DCS which is the only way to be able to place them on the deck.

Try this mod for getting the weapons on the deck US Navy Bomb trailers, I've tried to get permission from the mod author to include their mod within the US Navy Deck Equipment mod but have not been able to contact them.

Screen_181115_204329.jpg

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I regret to report that while some objects of this Mod can still be used on DCS v2.5.5 and up, there are many that do not work.

This is a partial list of those objects that I've already tested and don't work:

VP-GOTB (100,250 & 750 meter)

VP-BARRIER

VP-END_RUNWAY

VP-FIREHOUSE

VP-FIRE_EX

VP-FLAG

VP-LIGHTING TOWER

VP-MAN_1_IDLE

VP-MAN_2_CHECK

VP-MAN_2_IDLE

VP-MONUMENT-LA-7

VP-PROJECTOR

VP-R27

VP-SKP

VP-STAIR_1

VP-STAIR_2

:(

I reached out to the developer of this mod and got the below response:

Nice :) this is the Mod that I use the most and would really miss some of the objects , like the lightower.