**AJS-37 Viggen Released in Open Beta!**

Cobra847

Dear All,

After 4 years, disappointed girlfriends, 3+ leaks, 29358 litres of coffee, months of sleep debt, boxes of beta-blockers and an uncomfortable amount of new hemorrhoids; the DCS: AJS-37 Viggen is now released in Open Beta!

We’re incredibly excited about finally releasing our thunderous delta into the world, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your first experience.

This is really just the very start of our new journey, and there are still many many weeks ahead, where our half-naked, gangly bodies sit arched over our monitors in darkened rooms, fixing the most obvious a well as the strangest of bugs.

And while we work on cultivating the greatest humpbacks known to mankind, we’ll be busying ourselves with our number one priority: fulfilling our ultimate responsibility to you, our customers, in delivering a product that you can feel proud to have supported.

Just as we’ve tried to take the next step forward in graphical and simulation fidelity with the Viggen; we’ll be aiming to do the same with our post-release support and early access period closure timeframe.

We hope to make this clear with not only words, but real action as we move forward into 2017 and beyond.

Most importantly however, we’d like to sincerely thank you all for your support.

Thanks to you, we have the ability to create things that we love and cherish. You guys rock!

So, enjoy- and know that if your shiny new Viggen unexpectedly does unexpected things, that somewhere out there sits that half-naked Swedish programmer, and he very much wants your track files.

So, buckle up, stay under 50m AGL, and remember: pants are optional.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Dackard (Cobra847)

Christoffer Wärnbring (RagnarDa)

Daniel Malmquist (Swither)

Teodor Frost (Jedi)

Andreas Sandin (Ensamvarg)

Anders Karlsson (Riller)

Stirling Rank

Bartosz Lemke

Andrzej Osiecki

The DCS: AJS-37 Development Team

Great now where is it? DCS 1.5.5 isn't updating to 5.6 so ........ what gives ? Thanks

Just played around with the Viggen for an hour or two, absolutely amazing stuff!

Thanks to all involved for all your hard work.

So how do you get it? I bought it weeks ago, reinstall dcs 1.5.5 waiting for 1.5.6 to update. Has this happened and there is something wrong with my DCS install or are we still in a holding pattern? it 9:00 pm here in Florida

Thanks

Have to say the Viggen's systems are really nice to use. Just been through a number of training missions and so nice and easy to use.

This will be most certainly be a regular aircraft in my daily flight log.

Nicely done LN Team

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Yesterday I've been able only to skim through training missions, but I can already tell that this is a high quality addon and a lot of work and dedication has been put into it. Well done.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• Like 1

CPU: i7-8700K @5200MHz / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB @3500MHz CL15 / MB: ASUS PRIME Z370-A / GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2080 / DCS-Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500GB / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + T.Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow LN you really out did yourself. I'm loving the Viggen so far!

I knew it would be good after the Mig-21 but my god it is fun.

Love the weapons, especially the cluster and anti-ship missiles.

Can't wait for the F4U & Tomcat :)

Keep up the good work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It may be my bad, but I haven't been able to download the Viggen yet.

Yesterday I finally got my email from Heatblur/sendowl with a download link and serial number, after pre-purchasing on december 23... Great, I thought, finally I can fly this beauty. This morning I had the time for an install and a first glance. So I clicked the download link in the email which got me to a page where I a download button appeared (to be used 3 times max) and the license code was presented. Looked good.

So I clicked the download button, which took me to the general DCS World download page, this one: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/ No Viggen to be seen there. I tried it a second time, now logged in (maybe that was my fault). No difference and no Viggen. So I spent 2 out of 3 download attempts which only got me nowhere.

Getting a bit frustrated to say the least.

Edit: my return email to sendowl lead to nothing, their reply says I should be contacting heatblur/leatherneck...

Edited by Snail

How (s)low can you go

• ED Team
It may be my bad, but I haven't been able to download the Viggen yet.

Yesterday I finally got my email from Heatblur/sendowl with a download link and serial number, after pre-purchasing on december 23... Great, I thought, finally I can fly this beauty. This morning I had the time for an install and a first glance. So I clicked the download link in the email which got me to a page where I a download button appeared (to be used 3 times max) and the license code was presented. Looked good.

So I clicked the download button, which took me to the general DCS World download page, this one: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/ No Viggen to be seen there. I tried it a second time, now logged in (maybe that was my fault). No difference and no Viggen. So I spent 2 out of 3 download attempts which only got me nowhere.

Getting a bit frustrated to say the least.

do you have the open beta?

It was released to the open beta early access first

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/beta/

you can download using the above link

or use this guide to convert to open beta if you only want one install

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

do you have the open beta?

It was released to the open beta early access first

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/beta/

you can download using the above link

or use this guide to convert to open beta if you only want one install

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Yes, I do have the open beta installed at my side.

How (s)low can you go

Yes, I do have the open beta installed at my side.

Then your nearly there! First put the license key into the license check in your ED profile and bind to your account. Then open the open beta, open module manager and it should be ready to download. Good luck and have fun.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Fantastic work! I haven't been playing DCS for many years but when I heard the Viggen was coming, I just had to get back into the game. And damn, what a perfect mod/plane. I'm really enjoying it. Cheers guys.

We have just had our first four ship training with this plane and it's truly unique. It's odd that none of the solutions on this plane is familiar from any known design, like its from Mars. And we are only beginning to learn the basics of the fight. It's also a new experience to trust the autopilot this much. I think any opponent of Sweden would be in big trouble in 1977 against this plane. Can't wait for trying its night capabilities!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-A510F eszközömről

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass: