F-15 Release

walmis

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Model looks great,but how is this release different from previous what was improved in the 3d model,Walmis can you please smooth out the are right behind the f15 gun and at the rear of the cockpit canopy glass these areas looks a bit rough triangulated!:music_whistling:

Tailfin Lights

Ok,

I have come to the conclusion that I have to much time on my hands. While flying at night I noticed the red tail fin light did not illuminate. After further investigating (like I’m some kind of detective) it appears that the wrong item is lighting up on the left tail fin. Walmis, these are just some findings…take care of the important stuff then if time permits…maybe you can work in some more eye candy.

In game shot, top left bulb illuminates white.

ingameshot.jpg

Actual shot, bottom left (bulb) light is white and bottom right (bulb) light is red.

tailfinlights1.jpg

tailfinlights2.jpg

Just a suggestion Walmis…by the way….did I tell you this model friggin rocks!!:thumbup:

44th_Willy p.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://44thvfw.org

@ Ice...

I understand how your new skin makes the langing light align properly, but did you release a new skin pack or just the template with it aligned properly. If you did release a pack with them updated I missed the release so could you point me in the right direction?

F-15 updater, installer, uninstaller "TROJAN" ???

has anybodys virus scanner picked up walmis F-15 updater, installer and uninstaller as being a Trojan.exe virus?

Is it just my AVG anti-spyware/virus program clasifying the .exe as trojan?

Virus program updates at least daily automaticly. It finds the problem even inside of the .rar folders that I downloaded several weeks ago.

???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

Any chance of having a clear canopy instead of the blue one? Sure, the blue looks good in some conditions, but the real version is far from blue.. in fact, the blue reminds me of the little lego cars.. just IMO!:)

Mvc-006s.jpg

You prefer blue canopy to clear canopy of Walmis's model ? If as you said, I think you like the FA-18A/C's canopy in LOFC without no scratches mod, it's a blue canopy

You should check Lockonfiles 2 days later, I'll upload a mod of F-18 canopy's blue effect for the Walmis's F-15 :thumbup:

Virus

AVG antivirus said about f15 updater: Virus, Trojan horse Generic2.UTN. No prob before with it. I know it can be false positive, but just to be sure; Any other AVG users got the same?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD 4000+ @ 3000 ::: ATI X1950 XTX @ 702/1044 ::: 2G Corsair TWINX2048 3500LLPRO @ 500 ::: 21" Sony ::: Saitek X45 & P8000 ::: TrackIR 4 Pro

http://www.355stalkingtigers.com

How to?

I have the same problem like EscCtrl said; got no idea how make AVG to believe that updater is ok?! Can't use updater anymore 'cos avg blocks it, and at least I can't found a way to tell it that it's ok to run it... :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD 4000+ @ 3000 ::: ATI X1950 XTX @ 702/1044 ::: 2G Corsair TWINX2048 3500LLPRO @ 500 ::: 21" Sony ::: Saitek X45 & P8000 ::: TrackIR 4 Pro

http://www.355stalkingtigers.com

I also got that trojan alert - the only problem now is i have no idea how to unblock it - does anyone know how to set the free version of AVG to leave it alone?

thanks

I use this small app http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/. It helps me unlock files I want to delete sometimes, or at least to know who is blocking it.

Could be necesarely to close AVG before you do this. Anyway once the F15 updater had done its job you can restart AVG or any other AV you may have.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least