Anybody interest in a OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Module ?

So, that's a big yes.

We'll start the project as soon as possible. Depending on the time, the accuracy of the data we got, etc...

One more things, i don't want to tease you to much guys.

When we will be ready, i will open a project thread.

In the mean time...............:music_whistling:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1kixkevpchaoic/Kiowa%20Medic.zip?dl=0

uses upuaut's stretchers and Huey cockpit!

Follow the install instructions in the read me file.

I also have a unarmed version without stretchers.

No working weapons using the Huey cockpit though............

Kiowa%20Medic.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

One more for OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Module :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

One of the older varients without radar would be my preference. Modelling a realistic Warrior would be a huge undertaking with all the associated Digital communications/datalink and the associated camera's, FDR etc. Good luck though I hope its a success, can't ever have too many choppers:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of the older varients without radar would be my preference. Modelling a realistic Warrior would be a huge undertaking with all the associated Digital communications/datalink and the associated camera's, FDR etc. Good luck though I hope its a success, can't ever have too many choppers:)

What version had a radar? All I know of are the Vanilla OH-58A/C and OH-58D with the MMS.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Sorry I meant the multi target tracking, I assumed it was initiated with a fire director radar. My post was purely to highlight the pitfalls of modelling the D variant:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We need more attack helicopters. AH-1 Cobra would be a good one :)

Already claimed by BST. I think if a new group tried to come in with an AH-1 they'd be rejected. A Kiowa Warrior with mast would be an excellent addition, finally a chopper that could lase for the fast movers.

just keep in mind that Guided weapons and TV systems (guess thats what the dome is for) requires SDK, so 3rd party dev status

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Hawkeye, is this JSGME compatible?
I don't remember. :doh:Dam age thing.............

It should be pretty obvious once downloaded.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."