Razbam DCS MiG-19P Development Update #2

OverStratos

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite logical, after all Mig 19 should be far more easier to reproduce accurately, without needing extensive avionic stuff. Think about it, if the Super Tucano were about to launch now, that could mean that the first full glass pit plane is a prop one, which is sorta hilarious, and interesting, however, Mig 19 being as it is, a cold war classic, a plane that can be done at highest standard without "confidentiality problems" and sure revenue, a lot of us love MIGs (me too), and also will help in a better, or at least more agile development, for the Super tucano. Win-Win

Actually, not really..

Here we have a production line, like a car assembly or aircraft assembly if you may, the Mig-19 is in front of the A-29, the A-29 is in front of the *-*** and that´s in front of the ******-****-* and * and so on...

Actually, not really..

Here we have a production line, like a car assembly or aircraft assembly if you may, the Mig-19 is in front of the A-29, the A-29 is in front of the *-*** and that´s in front of the ******-****-* and * and so on...

Cue wild speculations of what "******-****-*" is.

oh christ now the game is afoot!

If *-*** is F-105 I'm going to go to Ecuador and I'm going to kiss you

Obviously you can opt out of that but I will be buying at least two F-105 keys if I'm given half an opportunity.

Edited by Paradox

oh christ now the game is afoot!

If *-*** is F-105 I'm going to go to Ecuador and I'm going to kiss you

Obviously you can opt out of that but I will be buying at least two F-105 keys if I'm given half an opportunity.

Well the only other officially confirmed aircraft is the M-III so that's a safe bet, to be followed by either the A-6 or A-7 with the F-15E as our dark horse candidate.

What about this?

https://goo.gl/images/e3pdKA

You mean a towing line :D ?

Joking apart, this was only an experimental unit: http://ourairports.biz/?p=960

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

yes, that is the era.

Could you tell the brief story about this photo? when? where? what happen?

curious

Thanks

The Mig-19/J-6 is one which defected to the ROC from the PRC by a pilot named Fan Yuanye who landed at Tainan AB. The Mig-19 was then studied by the ROC as shown in the picture as it is flying alongside a F-5F from Taiwan's aggressor squadron the 45th TFS, who used defected aircraft, alongside with knowledge from the defected pilots to imitate PLAAF tactics and aircraft just like aggressor squadrons in the US.

We need more news from this important Vietnam war fighter.

?

The North Vietnamese used the Shenyang J6, a Chinese copy of the Mig19S.

Razbam is making the Mig19P, and actual Soviet production jet. . A version of the MIg19 that has a radar and ability to use K13 heatseakers. This isn't a Vietnam war plane. If anything id be a 6 day war aircraft.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

?

The North Vietnamese used the Shenyang J6, a Chinese copy of the Mig19S.

Razbam is making the Mig19P, and actual Soviet production jet. . A version of the MIg19 that has a radar and ability to use K13 heatseakers. This isn't a Vietnam war plane. If anything id be a 6 day war aircraft.

Let’s see. You wanna make believe the people The Chinese copy is not a Mig-19? Of course you can’t have every version of a specific aircraft. You restrict the weapons for the red side and you get a closer Vietnam aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sadly we are just going to have to make due with what we have/are going to get. Just getting the right aircraft is an accomplishment enough for our suspension of disbelief. Things like specific variants are never going to be implemented, so we'll just have to make due with what we have.

Of course I would like to have the exact variants of aircraft present in every major conflict, but sadly that's just not a realistic expectation considering the amount of work that goes into making a module. Now including a bunch of free variants in a module is not only going to slow down development/bug tracking, but will also most likely raise the price. So it's not really a realistic option for every module.

So with the resources we have, restricting weapons and using custom paint schemes is just gonna have to make due.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

mig-19p is not mig-19s, and is representative of neither vietnam nor 6day war where the lighter, radarless 19s were used.

how people can remain so willfully ignorant of fundamentals of subjects they so profess to be interested in is really beyond me

i can only conclude you guys are far less interested in aircraft than you are in fulfilling a personal powertrip fantasy

Edited by probad

mig-19p is not mig-19s, and is representative of neither vietnam nor 6day war where the lighter, radarless 19s were used.

how people can remain so willfully ignorant of fundamentals of subjects they so profess to be interested in is really beyond me

i can only conclude you guys are far less interested in aircraft than you are in fulfilling a personal powertrip fantasy

It may not have been used but it did exist during the Vietnam War. Could just have a "what if" scenario to make it fit.

yes, that's fine. substituting it to mock a 19s in a vietnam-esque scenario is fine.

but putting forth an argument trying to leverage vietnam as justification is not valid because its not factually true.

Edited by probad