Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle

Cyph3r

We've all been through this before, be patient, smh. And anybody that cancels at this point is just... that's like bailing from a race twenty feet before the finish line because "oh it's too haaaaarrrrrrd" @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all been through this before, be patient, smh. And anybody that cancels at this point is just... that's like bailing from a race twenty feet before the finish line because "oh it's too haaaaarrrrrrd" @@

I've got a bridge you definitely want to buy. Just be patient.

Blast from the past (July 26th)

"We are very pleased to confirm that a large batch of pre-order stock has been prepared and scheduled for dispatch next week. After this batch the total number of pre-order dispatches completed to date will be around the following:

VPC WarBRD Base: 70-80%

VPC Constellation Delta Grip: 70-80%

VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle: 40-50%"

2 confirmed throttles shipped, but according to a youtuber who received it "it's been arranged" in December.

So there is approx. 2 left to be shipped "next week" :thumbup:

We all have been through this, right?

Edited by mdee

Hi guys. I'm also waiting for my pre-order. May I ask mdee, why 3+ months delay? According to their latest update the throttles should be shipping this week or so.

| JF-16 Thunder | F-16C Viper | F-14A/B Tomcat | F/A-18C Hornet | AV-8B N/A Harrier II | AJS-37 Viggen | M-2000C | F-5E Tiger II | A-10C Watrhog | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer | MiG-21bis | FC3 | L-39 Albatros | C-101 Aviojet | SA342 Gazelle | Mi-24P Hind | Mi-8MTV2 | UH-1H Huey | Ka-50 Black Shark |  P-51D Mustang | P-47 Thunderbolt | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw 190 A-8 | Fw 190 D-9 Dora | Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst | Yak-52 | I-16 | Christen Eagle II | Persian Gulf Map | Nevada Test and Training Range | Normandy 1944 | Syria Map | Channel Map | NS 430

I've got a bridge you definitely want to buy. Just be patient.

2 confirmed throttles shipped, but according to a youtuber who received it "it's been arranged" in December.

So there is approx. 2 left to be shipped "next week" :thumbup:

We all have been through this, right?

Why you think that all people who preordered a) read this forum, b) read this thread c) will confirm here or in youtube that they received it?

Probably the only one who knows how many throttles are being sent is Virpil.

| JF-16 Thunder | F-16C Viper | F-14A/B Tomcat | F/A-18C Hornet | AV-8B N/A Harrier II | AJS-37 Viggen | M-2000C | F-5E Tiger II | A-10C Watrhog | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer | MiG-21bis | FC3 | L-39 Albatros | C-101 Aviojet | SA342 Gazelle | Mi-24P Hind | Mi-8MTV2 | UH-1H Huey | Ka-50 Black Shark |  P-51D Mustang | P-47 Thunderbolt | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw 190 A-8 | Fw 190 D-9 Dora | Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst | Yak-52 | I-16 | Christen Eagle II | Persian Gulf Map | Nevada Test and Training Range | Normandy 1944 | Syria Map | Channel Map | NS 430

Why you think that all people who preordered a) read this forum, b) read this thread c) will confirm here or in youtube that they received it?

Sarcasm/joke. Original promised shipping date was May 20th.

Edited by mdee

Well the original date was April 20th... (correction: that was the preorder start if I remember correctly) So 3+ month delay is not wrong... However, I am also not too excited about Virpils communication, but I see it being very close now. Its still a rather new company which has to iron certain things out so I will stick with them. (having no real other choice... and being very happy with the quality of the actual product, so the "secondary stuff" - like communication - does not matter too much to me - given the fact its a niche product manufacturer)

I'm hopefully enjoying my joystick + throttle for the next ten years... Who cares about a 3 month delay after it has finally arrived...?

I also would not expect the shipping mails before the end of the week. From my observations people started getting the WarBRD mails towards end of the week. Wouldnt expect it differently for the throttle.

That said I hope that Virpil will improve their preorder and shipping processes for new products which seems to be likely since they have their own manufacturing hall + the new shops for EU, US and rest of world. I'm sure things will get better.

Edited by Ayindi

I was told on discord that

"If your pre-order didn't include the MT-50 Throttle, you should have your tracking number this week. If it does include the MT-50 Throttle, it will be next week!"

Keep in mind that I asked about specific order which was made on first day of pre-orders in April

If orders (w throttle) made on the first day of pre-orders is going out next week, then mine's going to really take a long, long time (july 1st week) to be delivered :cry:

I was referring to VKB where this exact chain of events happened with everyone freaking out right up to the last minute. You don't want delays, then don't spend money on gear that doesn't ACTUALLY exist yet. There is ALWAYS possibility of issue. Buy 'in stock' items only or deal with the hitches. All there is to it. They've been shippi.g equipment for what, a year now? They didn't run to a tropical island with your money, it's safe to believe it's coming, even if soonTM.

While I cant cite numbers I would think it should be fair enough to say that the types that buy this throttle (particularly were first day buyers) are also the types that surf this forum; enough so that it would seem reasonable to make the assumption that a lack of confirmation here likely means they haven't shipped just yet.

Throttles are being shipped, I've just got their email. It should take 7/10 days to be delivered (to UK).

Then I'll put it somewhere waiting for my base to be repaired and shipped back..

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Throttles are being shipped, I've just got their email. It should take 7/10 days to be delivered (to UK).

Then I'll put it somewhere waiting for my base to be repaired and shipped back..

That's good news - thanks for letting us know!

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Guys, the throttle is a new project. Having delays is quite normal. I'd rather have a long delay (even longer than what they had) but no issues later on.

full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"

Guys, the throttle is a new project. Having delays is quite normal. I'd rather have a long delay (even longer than what they had) but no issues later on.

According to your "logic" the longer the delay is the better the outcome is going to be.

Yeah, I have another bridge to sell. It's going to be indefinitely delayed - perfect.:lol:

He's not insulting, he's just a very enthusiastic seller of novelty bridges of an unusually high quality. I ordered one last week and eagerly anticipate crossing.... stuff... with it.

According to your "logic" the longer the delay is the better the outcome is going to be.

Yeah, I have another bridge to sell. It's going to be indefinitely delayed - perfect.:lol:

If that was a joke, damn, you must really be the life of the party :noexpression:

They can delay 3+ months more. I don't care as long as I don't have to be again in the same situation I am in currently: bought the T-50 in October, had a problem in mid May and nothing since then 'cause I have shipped it back to them for repairs but there's no ETA, no news.

full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"

I have to thank Cyph3r for handling the issues on case by case basis. To be frank, I'd not expect this level of help from anyone, it's too much of a workload for one man. I think without him doing what he is doing we would have to wait even longer.

Dear Vripil, get this automatic email notification set up already, please.

p.s. zhukov I am aiming to send the bridge sometime next year. Karon, yes I am indeed, thank you very much, good eye for people. ;)

Edited by mdee

Ralf's released his review.

Enviado de meu Samsung S9 usando o Tapatalk

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

I will order it today, i wonder how long would take the delivery

Thank you, nice review, by the way

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5