Alredy looking beter than black shark

sixer

looks neat, wonder if that is what actual game play looks like or if that is just a movie with better effects than game play.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

Given that the shots are pre-beta, they should improve... Also, as it is pre-beta, Black Shark should also be out before it...

:smilewink:

Are ED planning on giving the KA50 to more than one force? i.e. will there be multiplayer helo fights?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I seriously doubt the movie reflects what's gonna be in the game... if I would be wrong, if they can make a movie with those graphics, that would means such graphics are already done (pre beta or what ever, they are there so far) and if so, why isn't there any nice graphics in screenshots?

To me it's just selling off and false advertising... typical in todays society. Watching the video makes you think that's what's gonna look like...well lets wait and see... I don't think so, so far :)

No longer active in DCS...

Agreed, this trailer has nothing to do with the actual game. I closed the browser tab as soon as I saw the dragonfly (or whatever insect it was) at the very beginning because I might as well watch a hollywood movie.

I don't care too much about graphics anyways. I'd still play LockOn if it had F4 graphics because I just like the feel and the gameplay. I have to play it on the lowest possible settings after all. Sometimes I wish the graphics were worse because maybe then it would run better on my dated machine. :megalol:

I might try this sim of course but unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be out for some time either.

Quote: "i do not now how ed will model this but the (kh-50 what ever) has no bullet proof windows thats y thay are so small maybe thats y thare is no people shoting at you lol."

Actually - I'm pretty sure that the Ka-50 HAS bullet proof glass - against up to 7.65mm rounds anyway & that's why all the windows are flat panels.

Cheers.

...even if screenies are from pre-alpha water looks better then in Lock On, I think.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Those screens don't look that special, but I really don't care. I mean, there has been such a long time when the last decent helo sim came out, and now we're gonna get BS, this EE2 and the whirlwind of vietnam.. Almost too good to be true. I remember reading an article somewhere about a year ago that helo sims are probably gonna die away and the future of combat helicopter gaming would be in multiplayer games like battlefield 2. I'm so glad that guy was wrong.

Now only thing I'm gonna miss is the Hind 2, or playable Mi-24 in some other game.

• Like 1

What a joke - Ka-50 is head and shoulders better than anything, and I mean anything around, there is absolutely nothing that can even be compared to it, and I mean it.

Not as a simulation, or in terms of graphics.

Gameplay remains to be seen - I've heard very good things about EECH and dynamic campaigns.

well, i dunno. that trailer pictured comanches, which Sikorsky and Boing abandoned. The camanche was also a stealth heli, so i would assume much of the stuff that was in the real thing (or thinkgs that were going to be in the teal thing,) are clasified.

I dont think i really want to fly a sim with a "nonexistant heli," (Ok, two prototypes were made) Now, if it were the Apache or Apache Longbow, then i might consiter it.

As for right now, i'll wait for BS. Who knows, we might have an Apache mod sometime in the future.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I'v tried Heli sims before, and there definitaly ALOT more difficult than regular sims. (landing in the cockpit will be difficult. do you know if the heli will have floor windows like they have in most chopers?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

well, i dunno. that trailer pictured comanches, which Sikorsky and Boing abandoned. The camanche was also a stealth heli, so i would assume much of the stuff that was in the real thing (or thinkgs that were going to be in the teal thing,) are clasified.

I dont think i really want to fly a sim with a "nonexistant heli," (Ok, two prototypes were made) Now, if it were the Apache or Apache Longbow, then i might consiter it.

As for right now, i'll wait for BS. Who knows, we might have an Apache mod sometime in the future.

I totally agree!!

Nothing about this looks better than BS. As some have already mentioned, the trailer obviously isn't in-game. The screenshots below reveal the actual game, and, since we have no shots of the cockpit, the only thing we have to judge the game by at the moment are the graphics, which aren't nearly as good as LO's, not even the water. So, I see nothing to substantiate the claim that it's 'better' than BS.

I used to love the first EECH, though. That was a great game. I'd play it today, but my X-52 doesn't seem to agree with it. Controls are awkward. I wish I still had my old MS sidewinder.

I just hope they don't go the arcade route like so many have done. That trailer is just a little too sensationalist, also predictable. Come on, I knew exactly what was going to happen when I saw that Mi-28. 'Good guys' spot 'bad guy.' Bad guy seems as though he is about to take down the good guys. Good guys narrowly escape and trick the bad guy. Good guys take down bad guy triumphantly.

I think it is a cool intro movie, very similar to the one of the Longbow 2, wich is nice.

As for EECH2 itselfe, there is not much info available for it to draw any meaningfull conclusion, so I will wait with my judgement until I see more of it. The fact that there is another flightsim in development is after all very encouraging.

....The fact that there is another flightsim in development is after all very encouraging.

:thumbsup: SAAFOPS : Conflict Angola due for release April 2007 :thumbsup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

:thumbsup: SAAFOPS : Conflict Angola due for release April 2007 :thumbsup:

Yes it looks interesting. I like the scenario alot.

But frankly I have a hard time finding any solid informations on it. It seems to be a standalone product by now instead of a Falcon 4 mod. But how is the gameplay, does that nice F1 have F-16 avionics ? I guess we will see quite soon.

I also hope they have 3d pits. The 2d cockpits look nice, but as a TrackIR user since about 5 years 2d pits make a sim a no-go for me...

With TrackIr going to be a blast with support for 6DOF. Hop onto the SAAFOPS Forums - wealth of info there.:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I have read in another forum, native in my country dedicated to simulations, that theres already a number of people saying EECH2 is not up to the standards set by the original EECH.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P