[RESOLVED]Buildings have disappeared with latest 2.5 update

Emilio_Ger

Dammit, I had a feeling 120 fps for Nevada was just too good to be true LOL!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Scotch75
Text didn't like my emoji.

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

LOL....Yes, very post apocalyptic.

Indeed that is what I thought flying around quite eerie. ;)

Mind you I was always somehow expecting to smash into an invisible object at any time but no. No biggie and I am sure it will be sorted soon. Interim I can practice flying under the non existent bridges and such and no power lines it aint so bad, warm up another helicopter. :D

<edit>

lol, i just hit the bridge over the hoover dam.......shame really as it wasn't there!!

Mmmm maybe not then,..

Edited by FragBum
<edit>

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I have same error. I am waiting the repair.

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz / ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E Gaming /Samsung 500GB SSD 860 EVO / Corsair Vengeance LPX Red DDR-4 16GB/3000 KIT / ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

UH-1H Huey / SA342 Gazelle / Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight / Yak-52 / AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL / F-86F Sabre

Just got todays latest & greatest 13GB download.

Took a spin to downtown Vegas.

To my surprise they seem to have cloaking technology now.

I can't see the buildings, but I can certainly crash into them.

C'mon ED, sort these updates out before releasing them.

• ED Team

As soon as we have news on a patch we will let you all know.

thanks for your patience.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Are you kidding us ?

Thank us for our money and patience, because friends of mine have paid that map 60€ for a beautiful broken map.

So, thank you for fixing that issue quickly

Cheesus... they are working on it, so calm your butt down.

Most Updates do happen on Wednesdays and Fridays. Thats fairly quick if you ask me.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Nevada map without buildings, cars, ecc..only trees

Hi,

I've just installed nevada map on latest 2.5 dcs world...but, I cannot see any building or car or anything else except trees...is it normal? All setting are on high or max

thank you

Oh wow, I just was going crazy trying to figure out what I did, I had just installed the Civilian mon and was setting up some Air force one Nellis stuff and when I tested the mission, every single building in the map was missing.

Glad to know its not from my end.

• ED Team

Hi

this is a known problem and will be fixed in the next patch

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Are you kidding us ?

Thank us for our money and patience, because friends of mine have paid that map 60€ for a beautiful broken map.

So, thank you for fixing that issue quickly

... Or you could donwgrade to a previous version while they're working on it ...

I guess everyone is affected. It took me a while to work out as I first noticed it at Groom Lake with an FC3 plane, so had to see if it was the whole map (it was) or just the plane I was using (it wasn't) before I came here and found this thread.