OT: Support for the students:

TucksonSonny

OT: Support for the students:  

57 members have voted

1. 1. OT: Support for the students:

• 1 examination misery
    • 2 no examinations for me anymore (I am an old frog)
    • 3 I am a geek and studying is a hobby (I collect certificates)
    • 4 no examination misery because I skip the tests and will try it again later
    • 5 my IQ is about 240 (I know about everything and I don’t need lessons)

OT: Let us support all the students on this forum a little bit and let encourage them!

I have kind of a promotion examination this month too; thus misery too for me.

Strange but HL seems to be running on normal numbers (The old frogs flying more online I guess)

Make your choice: Having … at present

1 examination misery

2 no examinations for me anymore (I am an old frog)

3 I am a geek and studying is a hobby (I collect certificates).

4 no examination misery because I skip the tests and will try it again later

5 my IQ is about 240 (I know about everything and I don’t need lessons)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

OT: Let us support all the students on this forum a little bit and let encourage them!

I have kind of a promotion examination this month too; thus misery too for me.

Strange but HL seems to be running on normal numbers (The old frogs flying more online I guess)

Make your choice: Having … at present

1 examination misery

2 no examinations for me anymore (I am an old frog)

3 I am a geek and studying is a hobby (I collect certificates).

4 no examination misery because I skip the tests and will try it again later

5 my IQ is about 240 (I know about everything and I don’t need lessons)

Thank you, TucksonSonny.

I'm a student too... On 14 of June i have a very serious exam. It's a final exam in my Law college, so I'm a bit nervous. it's a real examination misery;)

Thanks for moral support:smilewink:

Option number 2 is for me. Not that I'm an old frog, but I finaly took the last exam of the masters in march, after 2 years of postponing. Now I got left only the masters thesis but I don't count that as an exam. After all, being an Erasmus student for thesis development in Milano, Italy gave me the chance to select the subject myself.

So to the students- heads up! Every exam is a piece of cake when you have the right motivation. Always look for it! ;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Well.....

Not one of the above....

I am finished with school but now i am going to join the airforce. Allready passed the Psychological tests and Medical tests. Monday my Physical test!

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Well.....

Not one of the above....

I am finished with school but now i am going to join the airforce. Allready passed the Psychological tests and Medical tests. Monday my Physical test!

This I would call that examination misery :D

Or you must be kind of a pro sportsman? ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

I'm an old frog and I'm sure most other old frogs would agree with me on this. Exams may seem misery right now but those are the good days. Enjoy it. I'd give anything to go back to those days.

I failed algebra test yesterday...but my CIS 124-151 class is a cinch. Wish my business class was as easy as that...english sucks, math sucks, business sucks, school sucks....never thought at the age of 30 would I need a tutor. Time to install mothballs in the wallet.

So to the students- heads up! Every exam is a piece of cake when you have the right motivation. Always look for it! ;)

At the beginning I've read

" ...is a piece of sh..:music_whistling:"

:megalol:

Thanks for wishes!:thumbup:

At the beginning I've read...

Quote:

" ...is a piece of sh.. :megalol:....

I think your initial read gonna bring you the right motivation :thumbup:

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I just graduated high school 2 weeks ago and I got out of the majority of finals because I had an emergency appendectomy. Not a lot of fun, and today, I got my wisdom teeth out, not a lot of fun either, but I did get 'scrips for perceset and vicodin :)

Ribbet !

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit

I used to be a student not too long ago.. I still have nightmares about to stil have to study for the next season this june/july. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Believe me, for any of you students...while I appreciate you may at the moment feel that life sucks, and everything gets in the way of social activies.....they are the easiest and best years of your life.

Once you get in to the grind of work and mortage etc + all the other commitments, I can now look back on college and University with fond memories of how much freedom I had then...but didnt appreciate at the time.

Be careful what you wish for ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

This Monday through to Friday are going to be the hardest week of work for me ever. I've never revised for exams and go through fine but my last two years of sixth form I've struggled through as a result. I really do wish I could appreciate what you guys are saying but you need to be more persuasive :P

I can see what you're saying though, I've had one job and hated it, it was easy but tedious and took up to much time for little gain hence I quit. As soon as I got into the sqing of it though I realised what life after education would be like and certainly did appreciate my free time, dossing, getting up to general no good and my less than 10 hour week. It's hard to remember how much I appreciate it now though.

I think your initial read gonna bring you the right motivation :thumbup:

I’ve just smashed my course material against the wall (and tomorrow I’ll take a break :D )

The only motivation is money! Anyway it helps if you have a little bit the right motivation!

I’ve just smashed my course material against the wall (and tomorrow I’ll take a break :D )

The only motivation is money! Anyway it helps if you have a little bit the right motivation!

That was a right decision, I understand you:D

About money as a motivation...Yes, I think you're right too:music_whistling:

Course material being the brain? I got stupid yesterday and enrolled in a 2nd college...Im taking time and a half school at the moment, and come july, Ill have another class to fill the time up till october. Yup...I r so smrt.