F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be 21/12/2018 somewhere until 11:59:59 AM 22/12/2018 UTC... j/k

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Or you launch It today pra i will die tomorrow , SOS!!!, No people you guys do not need think like that, you will not die in 2018, yet.....

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

Think there's any hope of a surprise release today?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

No

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

From the link below, Cobra mentions that regarding release dates: " December is now unlikely. "

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=226988

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Not today. Outside chance of the 35th.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

From the link below, Cobra mentions that regarding release dates: " December is now unlikely. "

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=226988

Thanks for the heads up.

It is an alpha / beta thing anyway and if they are not comfortable yet to release it thats fine, cause if they do they will just get abuse for stuff that doesnt work.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I think perhaps that the Tomcat was not nearly as ready for primetime as we assumed from ED opening it up for pre-order, and from the inferences made by the developer about a possibility of a pre-Christmas release. Hopefully I am wrong and it comes out soon, but I won't expect it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I think perhaps that the Tomcat was not nearly as ready for primetime as we assumed from ED opening it up for pre-order, and from the inferences made by the developer about a possibility of a pre-Christmas release. Hopefully I am wrong and it comes out soon, but I won't expect it.

Christmas, for ED, is also in January.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Here in EU that is called false marketing and you can get your ass handed to you in court if CPC

(Consumer Protection Cooperation) services sniff you out. Especially with things like preorder which tends to turn into scam. Money was taken, no products has been given.

So i would like to know what is going on and why we were lead to believe that F-14 will be released this winter? Was it that simple as cheap money grab attempt?

Here in EU that is called false marketing and you can get your ass handed to you in court if CPC

(Consumer Protection Cooperation) services sniff you out. Especially with things like preorder which tends to turn into scam. Money was taken, no products has been given.

So i would like to know what is going on and why we were lead to believe that F-14 will be released this winter? Was it that simple as cheap money grab attempt?

Winter extends to March 20th.

While I don't rate HB's marketing/PR (they should have said release during Q1 2019) you're three months too early to accuse them of a money grab.

That might be a pertinent question if it was not available come March 21. Threatening legal action on invalid grounds is known as vexatious litigation where I am and punishable by law.

Edited by Horns
Corrected word choice

Alas it is not invalid grounds - we lack the product and the money is gone, and this is not the first time Heatblur pulled the same stunt: During summer sale 6 months ago, they were selling completely broken Viggen which was crashing whole DCS world every flight!

So, Im asking again - what is the Heatblur`s explanation for this delay? "Oppps, sorry?"

And no i dont care about answers from white knights and fan boys defending Heatblur. I would like official statement since my money is with them, not with you Horns.

P.S. End of March is spring in any book except in astronautical ones. Winter ends in Feb.

Alas it is not invalid grounds - we lack the product and the money is gone, and this is not the first time Heatblur pulled the same stunt: During summer sale 6 months ago, they were selling completely broken Viggen which was crashing whole DCS world every flight!

So, Im asking again - what is the Heatblur`s explanation for this delay? "Oppps, sorry?"

And no i dont care about answers from white knights and fan boys defending Heatblur. I would like official statement since my money is with them, not with you Horns.

P.S. End of March is spring in any book except in astronautical ones. Winter ends in Feb.

You don’t have a product because it was not promised until the end of winter. Please, by all means, file a complaint with your local authorities. See how quickly they tell you the same thing. If you don’t want people to comment don’t post in a forum.