DCS: F-16CM Block 50 by EDSA Discussion Thread

NineLine

After the F16 I'd like to see Dino's Eurofighter for DCS...he can do it.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

F4...bah...:yawn:

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

F4...bah...:yawn:

I would take an F-4 over an F-16 any day! :pilotfly:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is it so wrong to ask for both? :D

No, unless the F-4 gets put on hold in the middle of the development to make the F-16 happen...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

As much as I love the Viper, the Rhino has always been an aircraft I've liked. Would love to see one in DCS, preferrably a G for some proper SEAD-work. Of course, I'll take an E or hell, even an RF4C!

Running Photorecon would be rather interesting :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

As much as I love the Viper, the Rhino has always been an aircraft I've liked. Would love to see one in DCS, preferrably a G for some proper SEAD-work. Of course, I'll take an E or hell, even an RF4C!

Running Photorecon would be rather interesting :D

We will get the E: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3278678&postcount=1

But it was put on ice for work on the F-16...

Tornado3 small.jpg

Guys I am pleased to announce a Discord channel for the F-16. This is a group for everyone who loves this jet and is excited for its release. Please keep conversations civil and optimistic. This is a simple group for talking about this iconic platform, having fun, and promoting virtual squadrons. Enjoy..

https://discord.gg/Cbbmvhd

The decision to put the F-4 on hold to focus on the F-16 is the smarter one really as it's finishing a long, long term project for ED.

I desagree, most of the missions the F-16 does can be done with F/A-18C, F-15 and Harrier. IMHO they should focus on the old-school cold war era F-4E.

I desagree, most of the missions the F-16 does can be done with F/A-18C, F-15 and Harrier. IMHO they should focus on the old-school cold war era F-4E.

Even so, the Viper is iconic in its own right, and it's a valid member of the stable in DCS. Plus you have to look at this from a business-perspective as well. The Double Ugly is an icon, but there's a bigger market for the Viper.

I'll buy both, of course.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

I never saw the BRU-55 when I work on the aircraft. I stop working on F-16 on 2012. I was working on Block 40 in Kunsan AB.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It might be called BRU-57 for the F-16

[ATTACH]203435[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I don't think you can carry a AGM-154 on a BRU-57. They are to big. Same with the WCMD (CBU-103/105/etc)

To whom it may concern,

Never mind, you can carry them

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24&p=51113

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/bru-57.htm

file.php?id=5593&t=1

DUxlM6MW0AAmqFZ.jpg

I think latter picture is from Greek AF.

I don't trust that website, they have posted inaccurate stuff before. I found the list of munition for the BRU-57 circa 2011

[ATTACH]203437[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,