*** Tree Shader Mod 2.0 ***

TekaTeka

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teka, I downloaded v1.1 and tried out quick A-10A mission and man... all I can say is... trees look beautiful! :D

I used 4xFSAA and 8xAF and set trees distance to 15km... it looks really nice!!!

No longer active in DCS...

Thanks TekaTeka, if I could rep you again, I would... You'd be the rep king by now...!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great work again --- very nice

There is an issue with pop-up in the fog/mist ---- would be good if this could be fixed

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Updated to version 2.0!

-Less transparency.

-Better haze effect at far.

-Better color transition around the clock.

I changed the color handling logic considerably. I hope you like it more.

Moderators, please change the thread title again to "Tree Shader Mod 2.0". Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Hey Tea, I just tried the v2 and mate... this is bloody nice! :D The coulour is nicer... and trees blend in at further distance beautifully... it blends into background great!

I have found only 1 downside with this mod (as I've mentioned in PM I sent you not long ago) the trees are visible through clouds... same as ground objects.

wish I could give you more REP...

No longer active in DCS...

Thanks for mod, TekaTeka. :)

I still havent. As it usually happens, one reads manual only if:1.There's nothing else to do 2.Nothing works :D

©Laivynas ;)

Sorry for offtopic, but manuals are never read. It's a well-known fact. :)

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

Thanks a lot TekaTeka! You really make Lock On look awesome)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

I have found only 1 downside with this mod (as I've mentioned in PM I sent you not long ago) the trees are visible through clouds... same as ground objects.

Same here

Great improvement to the overall look but need to fix the visible through cloud issue

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Version 2.0 of your mod looks fantastic :thumbup: however, i'm going to pester you on another little glitch that i'm seeing :P (one which i'm sure isn't being caused by your mod) it's in the attached picture.

Take a look at the Shkval display, the areas on the hills that are covered in forests, the surface they cover appears to "glow" or looks like snow, is this something you can look into?

Yeah, had kinda same problem... Can't say it's a real problem though) Unless it interferes with my attacks on targets

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

Version 2.0 of your mod looks fantastic :thumbup: however, i'm going to pester you on another little glitch that i'm seeing :P (one which i'm sure isn't being caused by your mod) it's in the attached picture.

Take a look at the Shkval display, the areas on the hills that are covered in forests, the surface they cover appears to "glow" or looks like snow, is this something you can look into?

It happens even without my mod. I'm not sure why it happens. It should go to the bugs section or you should report it to the ED team directly as a beta tester.:D

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

It happens even without my mod. I'm not sure why it happens. It should go to the bugs section or you should report it to the ED team directly as a beta tester.:D

CONGRATULATIONS TT!!! You are finally THE BETA-TESTER! Well deserved! You are the Man! Thank You for Your hard work to make LockOn world more realistic.