Post your favorite Jester quote

SKIPPY 7-7

Had one happen today, that I hadn't heard before, I inadvertently started a mission with my landing gear handle up and the plane started to sink down, and Jester says "Autobots roll out!" trying to imitate Optimus Prime from Transformers.

• Like 1

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

Ok lads two great ones

First : 600!!!! Flash!!!! Master of the universe !! 0r fastest of the universe (I was in a close dogfight so i didnt pick it up correctly)

so a heads up to flash Gordon ?

The second 

Are We Gunna Go Supersonic Or What !?!?!?!

Those two in the last two days since the update :) which is great because i love jester  lines :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd never heard him get wounded before.  He said something about his eyes and being hit.  That was interesting.

Also I saw a clip online where someone got the plane to 100 knots and jester said '100 knots and you wonder why I keep ejecting on you!'

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sublime said:

Also I saw a clip online where someone got the plane to 100 knots and jester said '100 knots and you wonder why I keep ejecting on you!'

My son has gotten this one a few times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

During some landing practice yesterday in prep for a new campaign my group is running, I boltered twice (I'm a bit out of practice, don't judge).

First time: "bo bo bo BOLTER!"
Second Time: "Boeing. Boeing. BOLTER!"
Third time: "Good news we're down, bad news it was a two wire."

Me: "Alright Jester, you get your a$$ up here and fly then!"

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:28 PM, Whiskey Greg said:

I got one after a speed callout the other day. "230, illuminati confirmed."

WHAt does this mean exactly?  I know the Illuminati but I don't get the quote.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

I am aware of the dirt and the mud and the nails, Jester, you've mentioned that. We are over the ocean and the closest SAM from the briefing is 200 miles away.  

Yes, those friendlies are pretty cool, but maybe point the radar the other way, toward the enemies. 

-see dots directly ahead-

Unable unable unable no can do sorry, I can't do that...

-spray dumbfire Phoenixes before R60 enters brain-

But sometimes he says "stinger" or "he's going to shoot" out of the blue, so it evens out.

Edited by Preendog

On 11/1/2021 at 11:07 AM, bonesvf103 said:

WHAt does this mean exactly?  I know the Illuminati but I don't get the quote.

v6,

boNes

The 23 Enigma is tied to the Illuminati in the works of Robert Anton Wilson through The Illuminatus Trilogy, The Principia Discordia, and other authors.

With that in mind, I am of the opinion that Jester has a strong resemblance to John Dillinger. 

Edited by lunaticfringe

On 11/9/2021 at 7:45 PM, lunaticfringe said:

The 23 Enigma is tied to the Illuminati in the works of Robert Anton Wilson through The Illuminatus Trilogy, The Principia Discordia, and other authors.

With that in mind, I am of the opinion that Jester has a strong resemblance to John Dillinger. 

The 23 Enigma...is that the whole 23 phenomena thing where it has power and turns up in the most irrelevant of space and times?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

• 2 weeks later...

Case 3 recovery, night, zero vis.

On this night, someone had parked a tomcat a little too close to the arrestor wires for my liking, and my starboard wing clipped its nose on landing.

The usual excited concern over which wire I caught became somewhat insignificant as I watched my right wing fly off in front of the canopy and my f14b began a series of violent pirouettes across the carrier deck.

Like some kind of massive eighteen ton metal hulk of an audition for the Russian ballet, she elegantly spun through about 900 degrees of rotation, and having merrily spread a catherine-wheel like trail of flame across Cats 1 and 2, what was left of my aircraft came to rest pivoting over the edge of the deck, in a scene not unlike that of the Italian Job (wish I’d taken a screenshot).

Anyway, after a very long sigh of relief on my part, I hear….

Jester: ”you know…you can go around”.

took me a good two minutes to stop laughing.

Love this module.

• Like 6

“Mav, I can’t get a lock, my tid is a slide show.” “Slider, do you see a trailer in your right Eye?”  
Little morning humor for the VR guys. 

• Like 1

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know exactly anymore but something along the lines of "Meg Ryan would have loved that 3 wire" or so. Have only heard this one time quite a while ago and never again 🙂

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, Clunk1001 said:

Case 3 recovery, night, zero vis.

On this night, someone had parked a tomcat a little too close to the arrestor wires for my liking, and my starboard wing clipped its nose on landing.

The usual excited concern over which wire I caught became somewhat insignificant as I watched my right wing fly off in front of the canopy and my f14b began a series of violent pirouettes across the carrier deck.

Like some kind of massive eighteen ton metal hulk of an audition for the Russian ballet, she elegantly spun through about 900 degrees of rotation, and having merrily spread a catherine-wheel like trail of flame across Cats 1 and 2, what was left of my aircraft came to rest pivoting over the edge of the deck, in a scene not unlike that of the Italian Job (wish I’d taken a screenshot).

Anyway, after a very long sigh of relief on my part, I hear….

Jester: ”you know…you can go around”.

took me a good two minutes to stop laughing.

Love this module.

BRILLIANT haha

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr