Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Missile launches going horribly wrong...and I havent seen one missile fired!

The very first one is consider a missile, AGM-130. Basically a GBU-15 with a rocket motor.

hassata

I believe the pilot in that A-4 was unable to eject and died. This incident together with the XB-70/F-104 (among many others), proves the danger even the chase aircraft endure during testing.

8uLQ4-Jfjh8

fCORwUxlNQo&feature

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Watching this on a 55" Smart TV, is quite different.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

One of the masters of energy management flying.

PftNh_SShlg

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

75th Fighter Squadron 'Tiger Sharks' Deploy to Osan AB, Republic of Korea (I was on reserve duty helping them get ready and launching them out)...

From Moody's website...(departure, article and pictures)

http://www.moody.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123300133

From Osan's website...(arrival, article, pictures, and video)

http://www.osan.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123300124

Worth a "repost" for sure.

Nice song.

That YouTube page has awesome stuff. I need to go there, for several reasons.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

USA pegs value of Japanese F-35 deal at $10 billion

The USA has assessed the proposed sale of 42 Lockheed Martin F-35A fighter aircraft to Japan at $10 billion.

At $10 billion, the deal values each aircraft at roughly $238 million, although this number includes a lifetime of support.

full article: http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usa-pegs-value-of-japanese-f-35-deal-at-10-billion-371362/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1080p

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle