Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

There are more and more high quality pictures of Russian Air Force pilots around but I'm still waiting for awesome HD cockpit movies like there are several of USAF F/A-18 Hornet pilots.

So please MiG and Su pilots get a GoPro or something, for me :helpsmilie:

Well, thanks to everyone who posts the rare VVS shots :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

44:25 made me cry :megalol:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

^ I just can't make myself watch videos with such irritatingly arrogant and self praising commentary. That's why I hate Russian "documentaries", because they make even 20 year old craps look like the most advanced weapons that are "ahead of their time" (see Ka-50 doc).

Even my mom gets terribly irritated when she watches Russian TV and I have hard time keeping myself from correcting my dad when we have man talk about tech and stuff. :D

But thanks to that I found a more down to earth and interesting clip about the engine tech of PAK FA! EDIT: Ok this one had a bit of bullshit too. :P

2100817.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/photo/North-American-B-25J/2100817/L/

Edited by Griffin
  • Like 1

Wings of Russia Rules

^ I just can't make myself watch videos with such irritatingly arrogant and self praising commentary. That's why I hate Russian "documentaries", because they make even 20 year old craps look like the most advanced weapons that are "ahead of their time" (see Ka-50 doc).

Even my mom gets terribly irritated when she watches Russian TV and I have hard time keeping myself from correcting my dad when we have man talk about tech and stuff. :D

You have never watched the Discovery/History/Military channel etc etc and it's 1001 documentaries on how the M1 Abrams is the "best tank in the universe EVER!!1!"? Oh and how the USA won WW2. Cant' forget that one...

That Wings of Russia series was like a breath of fresh spring air to me. It's sickening to think that there are such fantastic documentaries on Russian hardware that we never get to see in the west, except now thanks to the internet.

• Like 1

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

F-15D ride in Alaska

Very Nice, Now we have the F22s

:thumbup: Well , when they are not elsewhere!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

http://russianmilitaryphotos.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/mig-29m2mig-35-on-display-at-kadex-2012/#

KADEX 2012.

Some MiG flew there but I can't recognize the exact type. My bad guess it's a testbed. Sources claim MiG-35 but its definetly not, nor MiG-29M2, or MiG-29KUB, but it's the closest to it. No tail hook and refuel boom though. However, take note on the IRCM or look-alike stuff on it, and its beavertail got some hump on it. But definetly I see a chute box there. Strange little one :)

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

http://russianmilitaryphotos.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/mig-29m2mig-35-on-display-at-kadex-2012/#

KADEX 2012.

Some MiG flew there but I can't recognize the exact type. My bad guess it's a testbed. Sources claim MiG-35 but its definetly not, nor MiG-29M2, or MiG-29KUB, but it's the closest to it. No tail hook and refuel boom though. However, take note on the IRCM or look-alike stuff on it, and its beavertail got some hump on it. But definetly I see a chute box there. Strange little one :)

Its a new-built MiG-29M2(hence the similarity to MiG-29KUB) - probably from a batch destined for Syria.

The "old" MiG-29M2 was build on the airframe of one of the 1980'ies MiG-29M(9-15) prototypes - more specifically the fourth(no 154), which was later further modified and presented as the "MiG-35".

JJ

070806-F-3366A-001.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: