F10 Markpoints?

J20Stronk

Does anyone know how to create waypoints using the F10 view?

Red kite mentioned you could use the F10 to create Waypoints, Markpoints, and Pre Planned Strike points and upload them to the DTC before takeoff, but I don't know what to call the markers to turn them into something the plane can use.

I think I've seen "rp#" and "pp#" for RP (30-39) and PP (40-49) points.

I would guess "wp#" for waypoints (1-29), but I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT: corrections:

1-29 are for waypoints, 30-33 are for RP, 34-39 are for PP, 40 is SPI, 41-49 are for mark point, 50-59 are for airports

Edited by toilet2000

currently, you can only create route points (RP) and preplanned points (PP) via F10 mark

RP# (#: 1-6) -> channel 30-35 and PP# (#: 1-4) -> Channel 36-39

then you should remove dtc card, contact ground crew to update dtc card

once done, install dtc and load entries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

How does this work in MP with multiple JF-17s trying to set different routes? Do you need to add some syntax to the mark or does it know which marks are yours?

From MP experience in the Viggen, I would say don't count on that feature too much. People will have deleted your marks before you were even able to load a cartridge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That doesn't sound great...

MP would be the main use for this feature. In SP you can edit all the waypoints in the mission editor, it's in MP where this would be really powerful to not have to spend 10 minutes at the start of a flyout punching co-ordinates in.

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

People online can be dicks...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

sorry at this moment no

all clients in the same coalition will share f10 marks

i tried to extract the owner of the mark, but failed, need more help from ED to know the data structure of f10 marks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

currently, you can only create route points (RP) and preplanned points (PP) via F10 mark

RP# (#: 1-6) -> channel 30-35 and PP# (#: 1-4) -> Channel 36-39

How do you do this ?

You just create a mark and name it with a number in 30-39 ?

So when creating RP or PP points from the F10 map, After marking the map, updating the DTC, Installing and uploading the DTC. Shouldn't the DST list be populated with the new coordinates in the appropriate slot RP30 should populate slot 30 in DST? Doesn't seem to be working this way.

Ripcord;4131254']So when creating RP or PP points from the F10 map' date=' After marking the map, updating the DTC, Installing and uploading the DTC. Shouldn't the DST list be populated with the new coordinates in the appropriate slot RP30 should populate slot 30 in DST? Doesn't seem to be working this way.[/quote']

My understanding from earlier posts is that RP1 populates WP30, RP2 populates WP31 etc. up to RP6 = WP35. Then PP1 populates WP36 etc. up to PP4 = WP39.

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4