New startup video

Weta43

The team has it and will post it as soon as they can. Lesson I learned from this? I won't be giving any more heads up about future web site content ;)
Come on, no one is pointing a finger and accusing:chair: :music_whistling:;)

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon wags, don't let the 'i want it yesterdays' get you down.

how do you think i feel, my keyboard has no 'w' key and this post is full of them.

look forward to the new video whenever it arrives, and please do keep us informed as much as possible, the last few weeks have been great in that respect, keep up the good work.:thumbup:

:megalol:

good one, Poko. Wondering if it worked... let's try an experiment.

Wags...how many feet do fish have? a lot? ...good...now...listen carefully! Forget the A10 and Apache, we must have a Harrier, an F-18 in nine months. And I-want-a-copy-of BS NOW?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

WAGS - it's all part of the fun !

It's like being kids before christmas, but not knowing what day christmas is ..

A little bit of anticipation makes the arrival all that much sweeter.

My advice - arrange future videos to be put up to be put up on a certain day, then at d-day minus n, tell us that the video will be up in n+y days where y is some small random number, then because we all suffer from OCD, we'll check every half hour till the video is posted & all get a great surprise when it comes out before the day you told us !!

Anticipation & excitement at an early arrival - what more could we ask for ???

Cheers

Cheers.

It is a pity that even a start-up video of BS will make us happy like the kids before christmas:) We are begging only for a video... It has been a long wait... Pathetic:)
Let's just clarify that it's we that are pathetic, not ED.

Little more patience. Forget about first date of release. We can see it's worth every minute of waiting. ED is gonna rule the sim world with DCS for sure. The premier should be louded in every pc gaming media, most popular aviation sites and who knows where else but it is not in ED style (despite this has been changed lately). Remember, every dollar spent on ads will back four times! Only problem is that we are very tight community in comparision to action, fpp, sport, rpg, racing games lovers. Every hardcore simmer knows about BS IMHO... Maybe there are potentional new customers hidding from future flight sim market ruler - ED. People are born every day and new simmers grow, isn't it. I just wanna say BRAVO Eagles! Your reputation rises in geometric progression from what I can see. I wish You many many $$$ profit! You truely deserved it. So bring this to us in your time. I learnt patience already (...man, I'm so ugly cookie-pusher :P). I don't wanna to change another thread into "OHs & AHs!" again. I'm waiting for new videos from You too.

Little more patience. Forget about first date of release. We can see it's worth every minute of waiting. ED is gonna rule the sim world with DCS for sure. The premier should be louded in every pc gaming media, most popular aviation sites and who knows where else but it is not in ED style (despite this has been changed lately). Remember, every dollar spent on ads will back four times! Only problem is that we are very tight community in comparision to action, fpp, sport, rpg, racing games lovers. Every hardcore simmer knows about BS IMHO... Maybe there are potentional new customers hidding from future flight sim market ruler - ED. People are born every day and new simmers grow, isn't it. I just wanna say BRAVO Eagles! Your reputation rises in geometric progression from what I can see. I wish You many many $$$ profit! You truely deserved it. So bring this to us in your time. I learnt patience already (...man, I'm so ugly cookie-pusher :P). I don't to change another thread into "OHs & AHs!" again. I'm waiting for new videos from You too.
Agreed. Take your time ED. We're not going anywhere :P

If ED is anything like my work it probably will take a while for the video to arrive - come up with the idea & get the ok for it, then find an SA that's got free time, they do the work on the test server (the DCS site looks like an apex app (no?) & so there's a bit, but only a bit, of actual work in adding the new video to the site), then test, then lodge a change request to get it into production & then migrate over to the production servers.

If ED is ANYTHING like my work, I can see why it's taking a while.

One thought though - ED had an FTP site for use with Lockon.ru - In the future, why not enable users to collect finished videos that are waiting for the site to be altered from a DCS ftp site ?

Give a little heads up here - make us all feel like we're getting something before people who visit D_C_S.com but not the forums ...

That way they could be downloaded without having to wait for available resource to modify the video page of the site.

Cheers.

No worries here guys, note the strategically placed wink in my earlier post. :)

doesn't mater how many times i click it, its not a hidden link to the vid.:lol:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45