Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

26 minutes ago, Pappy2 said:

So I have some remarks for the FOURDE

AI helicopter parking is not correct.
There are on each side the support of the "Mistral"?? which are still in yellow

grf9.jpg

7bv9.jpg

5d25.jpg

Didn't find the link of this unit in first page list ? Where can I find it ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Hey Pappy,

The Helo landings were done like that on purpose because if you place four sh-60s on deck. The rotors were too close together so I just spread them out a little. I can adjust the landings but to which helicopter should I adjust them?

I see you all love rough seas. I'm sure the sailors onboard are seasick 🤮😄 Nice shots from you and Toan. 

Hey, Morpheus the link for Foudre is on page 82 of the forum. Some of the players had issues with and some didn't so PM me if it doesn't appear in DCS.

DCS-openbeta-1-21-2023-12-52-51-PM.png

DCS-openbeta-1-21-2023-1-00-56-PM.png

• Like 3

HHmmm... For those who like helos landing on the deck in rough seas, here are some screenshots of a NH90 (trying to) land on the deck of the Aquitaine... 😜 Old screens revival, but quite challenging situations... 🤐 Hard work for the pilot... 😅 Enjoy...

Screen_210411s.jpg

Screen_210411_s.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, toan said:

HHmmm... For those who like helos landing on the deck in rough seas, here are some screenshots of a NH90 (trying to) land on the deck of the Aquitaine... 😜 Old screens revival, but quite challenging situations... 🤐 Hard work for the pilot... 😅 Enjoy...

Screen_210411s.jpg

Screen_210411_s.jpg

Comment dire...  🤢😅

2 minutes ago, akitaken said:

Comment dire...  🤢😅

As said a former rescue helo pilot in the Navy, that I met, and who is currently head of a Sécurité Civile platform, he asked sometimes himself in such situations what the hell was he doing here ?!?!...  😅

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, toan said:

As said a former rescue helo pilot in the Navy, that I met, and who is currently head of a Sécurité Civile platform, he asked sometimes himself in such situations what the hell was he doing here ?!?!...  😅

Indeed, the question must be asked  🤔😅

1 hour ago, toan said:

How did you get the ship moving like this? My impression is that since 2.8 ship movement in higher winds (>15 m/s) is unrealistic more dampened than before. Also the water looks better but white caps are much reduced. Is that only my impression?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rato65 said:

How did you get the ship moving like this? My impression is that since 2.8 ship movement in higher winds (>15 m/s) is unrealistic more dampened than before. Also the water looks better but white caps are much reduced. Is that only my impression?

Hi rato, these are old screenshots (DCS 2.7.x), and I like to have strong (more realistic ?) winds at sea, and large wakes for all ships. Now, you are right, I think ship movements are somehow unrealistic when winds are below 20-30 kts on sea surface. But that means more than 40 knots higher.... Also, modern warships are stabilized by active underwater fins on each side of the hull, so it's difficult to have significant roll movements. Enjoy !

• Like 2

Thank you "Admiral" for the answer of the placement of the Helicos on the bridge and therefore of the choice you made.
According to period photos, the TCDs like the FOUDRE receive heavy helicopters: PUMA and SUPER-PUMA and, depending on the missions, the GAZELLE of the Army, and of course the helicopters of the French Navy, SUPER-FRELON , ALOUETTE, LYNX, DAUPHIN....
Helicopters land offset on the numbers drawn on the deck as in the attached photos.

mb37.jpg

tblr.jpg

d4uw.jpg

60zh.jpg

bgfs.jpg

dqdn.jpg

gu7o.jpg

Edited by Pappy2
  • Like 2

Бортовые номера:

Год "Адмирал Флота Советского Союза Горшков" "Адмирал флота Касатонов" "Адмирал Головко"
2012 г. -  - -
2013 г. 417 (к 25.07.2013 г. есть)    
2016 г.   431  
2018 г. 454    
2020 г.   461 (09.2020 г.)  
  • Like 1

I'm updating the Tarantul mod now so once I finish it you will be able to see the missile inside the launchers. I've also updated the missiles as well.

Not sure if we will be updating the Hull numbers on the Admiral but anyone is more than welcome to update to 454 as well. 

• Like 8

When there is time-look:the exhaust of fire from the rocket engine(RIM-174-162-116), the smoke coming out of the ship's pipes, the use of machine guns by the player-the sight is inverted (can it be removed at all?),is it planned to redesign the launch cells, now it looks like concreted(pictures in zip).Thanks for the Tarantula.

WinRAR ZIP archive.zip

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Ivan! yes, the exhaust can be removed and adjusted as well. I didn't really mean to add the site view for the guns honestly so I will remove it.

The Fwd missile launcher doesn't have the cells but can be added but it adds to the mod size. I will see what I can do to correct it. 

Also, in the future, if you see issues please send me a PM and I will gladly correct them. Thanks again!

• Like 3