US Carrier Fleet Mod

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt Stark.. I respect you man. There's no need for me to tell what you gave to the community so far.. the thing here is - The post was only for Majesco - not the mod. And I recognise that its my fault that I didn't use PM for this. I apologize for that. No hard feelings. You guys will love this mod :)

Superkungfu: I'm using a widescreen, thats why.. I tried to fix it but there was no joy. It just got more fcuked up.

Cheers

there's no problem :)

I will be happy to test and fly the F14 and F18 (even if i prefer the single seat ^^) when it will be released :)

but it's true that some news are appreciated sometimes ^^

and for your screen ratio,

you have 2 solution :

edit manually your graphic.cfg file.

or use LoCFG (or modman, but i'm not sure for modman). LoCFG permits you to set all your graphic settings without launching LO ;)

But you have to know that when your ratio is set for a 16/9 or 16/10 widescreen, you " can't " return in the LO options.

if you go in LO options, ratio will be automatically set to 4/3.

So, you will need to close LO, re-set your 16/9 or 16/10 ratio, and launch LO again ;)

have fun ^^

Cpt. Stark thanks a lot. I'll try that :thumbup:

At Bobby 47: Ok you win.. my water is ugly. Happy now?

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Rattler.. My post here was not for you or the community. It was for Majesco who was kind enough to use my Su-25T skin.

Majesco's post in screenshots thread :thumbup:

[EDIT BY MOD: NO PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS AND NAME CALLING!!]

Edited by Acedy
name calling

Rattler.. My post here was not for you or the community. It was for Majesco who was kind enough to use my Su-25T skin.

Majesco's post in screenshots thread :thumbup:

Here is Majesco's quote:

Glad to hear that :) :cheer3nc:

could you show everyone screenshots of the new F/A-18 and US carrier model ? :D

Here is your quote:

"Ok.. as you requested. Here is some screenies. Enjoy;)"

Now explain this!!! to the community.

Edited by rattler

I don't need to explain anything to anybody.. I don't care what you think of me

Enjoy the mod when it comes out :book:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I don't need to explain anything to anybody.. I don't care what you think of me

Enjoy the mod when it comes out :book:

Yes, that is always the responses you get (NONE):music_whistling:. Never expected you to answer anyway. No thanks to the mod but thanks.:smartass:

Yes, that is always the responses you get (NONE):music_whistling:. Never expected you to answer anyway. No thanks to the mod but thanks.:smartass:

[EDIT BY MOD: NO PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS!!]

P.S. If I'm gonna get banned.. don't even bother telling me why. I'm aware of my actions.

Edited by Acedy
personal accusations

Innerloop and especially Rattler, stop the accusations and name calling, this is not a place for them, calm down and get back on topic, you don't want us to close this thread and hand out warnings.

1.2 - Members must treat each other with respect and tolerance. Material that is offensive, insulting or constitutes an attack against any individual or group will be subject to administrative actions.

Edited by Acedy

Looking forward to trying this mod! Can't wait taking off in F/A-18

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

I am not sure we will get the F18. I would suggest you ask them.

I'll write down only what I know and I'm aware of from the mods that will be released after the VFAT. Right now we have the beta joint mod package containing the F-14D Tomcat model together/merged with the F/A-18F Superhornet (Don't ask me how.. I have no idea how Racer managed to do that). This beta mod IS fully tested as all of the members of VNAO are allowed to use it. However, its not entirely finished yet. There are a lot of stuff going on right now and especially with the new aircraft (F-5E) which our new TOP-GUN Aggressor squadron will be using. We are going to place this model over Su-27 and merge it with the mod. As you see now, its going to take a lot more testing to polish it and complete it.

Thanks for the read, our mods might take a while to finish but we are doing this in our own free time without any profits.

Edit: There is also a very good progress on the cockpit which (IF everything goes as planned) will be finished near VFAT as well

Edited by Innerloop

Thanks for the info! Hope nothing goes wrong

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

• 5 weeks later...
Rattler's cockpit was released about a month ago, you may still find it in the downloads at lof.

Max

That's not the one. There should be another that was worked on but don't quote me. Not totally sure. The one you refer to is the last beta one worked on. It is still there with my English beta for the su-33 which means any aircraft that uses the su-33 model as a base. Napa was working on a cockpit but that may have been personal. No problem everyone is entitled to his own flavor.Cheers and thanks Max. Oh, Max tell the guy's nice show at VFAT.

Edited by rattler

Just a suggestion. Go to the VNAO forum and ask these questions. You may get a faster response. I don't believe the F18 was in the cards , just anything new for the F14D. There has been much talk about what they will release so the best place for answers is at their forum. Cheers. Merry Christmas to all.