New Black Shark movie, from SuperVasya!

Let me clear up any possible confusion right away by saying that the video contains footage of both Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs, plus some footage from neither :). It's also quite a spectacle of special effects that are not actually rendered in the game engine.

SuperVasya is one of ED's in-house 3D modelers, who's work includes the Cobra, Apache, Mi-28 and some of the other models featured in the video.

P.S. Nice soundtrack!

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Great movie from Super_Vasya :) and a cool dance soundtrack too. Would never have thought of using Cowgirl in a Lockon movie, but it has some obvious great hooks in it "Feel like flying too", "I'm invisible".

I still have my decks and DJ the occasional housepartyand despite its age Cowgirl is still a cracking tune, it still goes down a storm. Prefer the Bedrock mix myself. I was lucky enough in 2000 to see Underworld play live at the V festival ( http://www.vfestival.com ), a hot, sweaty, exhausting experience. Leftfield and Groove Armada had been on the previous night, hence it took a week for my feet to recover....

Later this year at the 2008 V Festival , my feet have The Prodigy and the Chemical Brothers to look forward to. The Chemical Brothers presumably without Chemical Ali :smilewink:

Is the footage of the Jaguar from the forthcoming AdA Mod part II or is it something ED are adding for BS? Made me think that if someone made a Lockon Jaguar movie, they could use Jaguar by DJ Rolando - a beautiful piece of Detroit techno (

)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

The new standard is set…:pilotfly:

High Quality!

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Yeah, I can't remember exactly how I found it, it was 3? years ago I think. It seemed perfect for me....:)

I can help out with this...you found it at ubisoft lock on forum member V.D.;)

Originally i made it for my second passion U-boat sims for my marinesims.de account...but i think it fits also very well at flightsims...

Really great make! Movie is highly enjoyable to watch, entertaining, good choice of music, nice angles, good variety of things shown, air to air, air to ground, infantry, effects, good length...pretty much everything... and did I see a Jaguar there?! Sweet video... one of the best if not the best out there! :thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...

Guest jennylee324

:music_whistling:....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old;) rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link::thumbup: http://electricfilebox.com/tracks:megalol: