HMS Invincible & HMS Illustrious V1.3 Mod UPDATE 19/01/2021

New update 1.2 available !

HMS Invincible is still in the works as I'm updating it substantially now that I have found footage and pics from falklands of closeup !

New update has extensive update to HMS Illustrious !

- Deck lighting and ambience now ready
- Re-modelled parts of the ship 
- Re- did some animations and added extra radar rotations as on real ship
- Added Ship insignia and Crest to Funnels and Hull 

• Like 2

• T-Pap changed the title to HMS Invincible & HMS Illustrious V1.2 Mod UPDATE

UPDATED 19/01/2021

UPDATE Changelog V1.3 :

- Re-worked modelling on HMS Invincible
- Brand-new Seadart Model and launcher - (Launcher will receive further fixing in next update)
- Deck signs and writting added
- Ship R05 Insignia added to Island
- Fixed Hull and added red base 
- Corrected Encyclopedia (Thanks Joey45)
- Added Themes (Thanks Ozone1)

Next Updated planned to include missions and hopefully some Air Defence animation atlast ! (Fingers crossed)

• Like 3

• T-Pap changed the title to HMS Invincible & HMS Illustrious V1.3 Mod UPDATE 19/01/2021

great work once again 

How does the process work to have your mods added to the core of DCS World, if you wanted to have them added of course?

Personally I think they are more than good enough, and DCS world should have them. Joeys Hermes mod as well.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

3 hours ago, T-Pap said:

UPDATED 19/01/2021

UPDATE Changelog V1.3 :

Next Updated planned to include missions and hopefully some Air Defence animation atlast ! (Fingers crossed)

Great Mod, thanks a lot for keep improving it .. I tried this latest version and it worked perfectly for me, here are some pics of my first tests:

iQab4I9.jpg

RxlqAqA.jpg

utde6cs.jpg

👍

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 1/18/2021 at 2:07 AM, T-Pap said:

New update 1.2 available !

HMS Invincible is still in the works as I'm updating it substantially now that I have found footage and pics from falklands of closeup !

New update has extensive update to HMS Illustrious !

- Deck lighting and ambience now ready
- Re-modelled parts of the ship 
- Re- did some animations and added extra radar rotations as on real ship
- Added Ship insignia and Crest to Funnels and Hull 

amazing work @T-Pap ! thank you for this and let ED know, that I bought the AV8B because of your mod 😉

15 hours ago, maxl said:

amazing work @T-Pap ! thank you for this and let ED know, that I bought the AV8B because of your mod 😉

Oh wow man ! Thank you so much 🙂 I'm constantly working on them and slowly raising their level so will always keep them updated! 

Last night I noticed my integrity check was bad, it said HMS illustrious rail.something (can’t remember off the top of my head) note that I haven’t updated the HMS illustrious and Invincible to the latest version I think I’m like 1 or 2 versions behind, I’ll update and let you know if I’m still having issues 

Update :

I have started working on the next carrier I will be bringing to DCS ! 
I am going to be adding a functionallity that is missing from all carriers currently and it will be also implemented on the Illustrious and Invincible if the animations succeed on this new one.

Reason I am implementing it first on a new carrier instead of the illustrious or invincible is that it's required to be modelled at the start of building the model. However if it works as i want it to , it will be worth redoing parts of the invincible and illustrious from start to accomodate the new feature on them as well !

ark_roayl_elevator.PNG

Edited by T-Pap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2021 at 6:57 PM, aviation360 said:

Last night I noticed my integrity check was bad, it said HMS illustrious rail.something (can’t remember off the top of my head) note that I haven’t updated the HMS illustrious and Invincible to the latest version I think I’m like 1 or 2 versions behind, I’ll update and let you know if I’m still having issues 

Hey , great thanks for letting me know ! Yes , DCS does get confused sometimes with the files. It doesn't check them per module but all together so there is possibly another file in dcs named like the one that caused you the prob. Just let me know what the file is called that keeps hitting and I will rename it to solve the issue in next update !

14 minutes ago, T-Pap said:

Hey , great thanks for letting me know ! Yes , DCS does get confused sometimes with the files. It doesn't check them per module but all together so there is possibly another file in dcs named like the one that caused you the prob. Just let me know what the file is called that keeps hitting and I will rename it to solve the issue in next update !

luckliy once i updated it fixed it, ill let you know if it happens again, if you dont mind what ship are you doing next?

Edited by aviation360

20 minutes ago, aviation360 said:

luckliy once i updated it fixed it, ill let you know if it happens again, if you dont mind what ship are you doing next?

Thanks , yeah if it happens again just let me know the file name and I cant fix it ! I'm making the HMS Ark Royal - 1977 version !

T-pap, so so chuffed to have the “through deck cruisers”. Fantastic work.  When the Harriers land they seem to taxi off the pointy end a bit then park up, I’m assuming you know this, sometimes they fall inside too ! If this is a known issue then I’ll shut up, or I can screenshot it for you to see. Regardless keep up the work, so good to have the Royal Navy steaming around 😁👍🏻

9 hours ago, nickmow said:

T-pap, so so chuffed to have the “through deck cruisers”. Fantastic work.  When the Harriers land they seem to taxi off the pointy end a bit then park up, I’m assuming you know this, sometimes they fall inside too ! If this is a known issue then I’ll shut up, or I can screenshot it for you to see. Regardless keep up the work, so good to have the Royal Navy steaming around 😁👍🏻

Really ? oh damn , something wrong with the coordinates . Send me a msg with the issue when they fall through the deck and ill make sure it is fixed by next update. I am redoing the landing and takeoff scripts to fit 6 harriers but things can be abit buggy so let me know and ill get it sorted ! Thanks 🙂