Bs3

I think it's great that BS3 is being worked on! This must mean the F-16, F-18, our free Islands map, and Dynamic Campaign are all finished! 🤣

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

5 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Whats the russian law called btw?

I think somebody looked up some of the legalese stuff a couple months ago, but you'd have to go trawling through the relevant threads to find it again, or ask on the Russian forums (as most of us over here can't read it well enough to find that sort of details).

It's basically their equivalent of ITARS, though. If you go digging for the thread about the Tu-22M by BlackCat that was stillborn, that guy wrote extensively about some of the stuff he encountered about developing a module, working with Russian government contacts, licensing, and the general headache that eventually resulted in him giving up. He went into a lot of detail about it all and was a very interesting read.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

6 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Whats the russian law called btw?

It's actually not a law, but a medical condition. 

If you act irresponsibly, you catch a Kalishni-cough.

:happy:

Edited by Beirut

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

I think somebody looked up some of the legalese stuff a couple months ago, but you'd have to go trawling through the relevant threads to find it again, or ask on the Russian forums (as most of us over here can't read it well enough to find that sort of details).

It's basically their equivalent of ITARS, though. If you go digging for the thread about the Tu-22M by BlackCat that was stillborn, that guy wrote extensively about some of the stuff he encountered about developing a module, working with Russian government contacts, licensing, and the general headache that eventually resulted in him giving up. He went into a lot of detail about it all and was a very interesting read.

Mailed the guy,maybe he responds.

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

Thanks for mentioning this thread, it was extremely interesting to read through and the information might come handy for me personally too.

It's such a shame they couldn't continue development of the mod, especially after all the hours they probably put into it.

Edited by notproplayer3

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Yeah, he put a lot of time and money into it ultimately for nothing. My takeaway was that nearly anything is ''possible'', but people really underestimate exactly how much bs and negotiation goes into getting the permission to do all this stuff we take for granted. The more likely something is regarded as 'sensitive' (which varies from contact to contact) the more trouble it is, and the more you're exposing yourself to possible ''blowback'' if something goes wrong or suddenly somebody decides they don't like you asking these kind of questions afterall.

It can get into a situation of diminishing returns, as appears to have happened with BlackCat, where there are so many obstacles to going ahead that it just becomes ''Screw it, I'll do something else''. This is a business, afterall, they don't want legal trouble, and there's a limit to how many palms they can grease to move things along before it just isn't worth it anymore.

-edit

I also thought it was interesting his final conclusion was that ED's approach to handling licensing was reasonable and correct.

-edit2

It also brings to mind how sometimes certain features get quietly dropped. I remember the explanation for why the SPO-15 is used on all the FC3 planes was not because it's used on them (it isn't) but because that's what they could comfortably get before things started getting sketchy.

-edit3

If I remember correctly, I also recall his efforts resulted in burned bridges with his old job and some security sector stuff. Asking too many questions and spending time around the wrong people, and he wasn't ''trusted'' anymore. That's got to also be a factor when doing all this stuff. Paint yourself into a corner if you're not careful.

Edited by Mars Exulte
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

Yeah, he put a lot of time and money into it ultimately for nothing. My takeaway was that nearly anything is ''possible'', but people really underestimate exactly how much bs and negotiation goes into getting the permission to do all this stuff we take for granted. The more likely something is regarded as 'sensitive' (which varies from contact to contact) the more trouble it is, and the more you're exposing yourself to possible ''blowback'' if something goes wrong or suddenly somebody decides they don't like you asking these kind of questions afterall.

It can get into a situation of diminishing returns, as appears to have happened with BlackCat, where there are so many obstacles to going ahead that it just becomes ''Screw it, I'll do something else''. This is a business, afterall, they don't want legal trouble, and there's a limit to how many palms they can grease to move things along before it just isn't worth it anymore.

Yes I agree, most projects start out of passion for something, but in the end, once the problems start to accumulate, it becomes exponentially harder to want or to be able to continue.

Man, I was quite moved reading through this thread. They had a team, they were professionals, they had worked a lot and invested money in this project but unforeseen problems arose. Sorry, I'm almost teary eyed to see this story not really end on a happy note, well at least I hope the developers learnt a lot of things from this project and I hope they're doing fine now.

Edited by notproplayer3
  • Like 1

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

I read through the "law" when it was posted.  It's about 3 pages long, seems to deal almost exclusively with spying, and was actually pretty vague IMO in some parts.

I really didn't see anything that looked like it would have to do with us.  ED just needs to try to keep up good relations, and I'm sure they'll be allowed to model stuff.  Especially old stuff like Igla's and heli's like the Ka-52 that started service in 1999.  I just don't understand the problem with DCS making a Ka-52.  Other sims have modeled the Mi-28 and the Ka-52.  Maybe not to the level here, but no one else has ever seemed to have a problem with it.  Their cockpits are shown all over the internet.  It's not like they have any more secrets than, say, the A-10C.  There's stuff in the A-10C still secret.  You can see that when they blur out certain readouts on the MFDs when showing footage on TV.  You just don't simulate that, or make an educated guess when modeling it.

We understand there are still secrets.  We're not looking to steal them.  We just want to simulate what they are willing to share.

Edited by 3WA

Sorry, no clue.  But here it is in English.

Spoiler

Russian FEDERATION Russian FEDERATION

FEDERAL LAW

On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation Russian Federation regarding the establishment of additional measures to counter threats to national security

Adopted By the state Duma on December 23 2020

Approved With your own advice Russian Federation December 25 2020

Article 1

Article 4 Law Of The Russian Federation Russian Federation dated December 27 1991 No. 2124-I " On mass media" (The Gazette Congress of people 's deputies Russian Federation Russian Federation and The Supreme Council Of The Russian Federation Russian Federation, 1992, No. 7, article 300; Sobranie Zakonodatelstva Russian Federation Russian Federation, 1995, No. 30, article 2870; 2000, No. 26, article 2737; 2002, No. 30, article 3029; 2006, No. 31, article 3452; No. 43, article 4412; 2007, No. 31, article 4008; 2011, No. 29, article 4291; 2013, No. 14, articles 1642, 1658; 2014, No. 48, article 6651; 2017, No. 31, article 4827; 2019, No. 18, article 2213) add part nine to read as follows:

"Forbidden distribution in the media media and messages and materials media information in a telecommunications networks of information about nonprofit organization included in the register of non-profit organizations performing the functions of a foreign agent, about public Association, included registry unregistered public associations, performing the functions of a foreign the agent on the physical face included the persons performing the functions of a foreign agent (for with the exception of information posted in the United state registers and state information systems provided for by the legislation Russian Federation Russian Federation), as well as materials created by such a non-profit organization, public Association, or individual, without indicating that the non-profit organization, unregistered public Association , or individual performs the functions of a foreign agent.".

Article 2

Fifth paragraph of the first part of article 22 Law Of The Russian Federation Russian Federation No. 5485-I of July 21, 1993 "on state secrets" (Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 1993, September 21; Collection of legislation Russian Federation Russian Federation, 1997, No. 41, article 4673; 2004, No. 27, article 2711; 2018, No. 31, article 4845) should be amended as follows: :

"its inclusion in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent, or identification as a result of verification measures of the actions of the person being issued persons who pose a security risk Russian Federation Russian Federation;".

Article 3

Amend the Federal law of may 19 1995 No. 82-FZ " on public associations " (Sobranie Zakonodatelstva Russian Federation Russian Federation, 1995, No. 21, article 1930; 1998, No. 30, article 3608; 2002, No. 11, article 1018; No. 12, article 1093; No. 30, article 3029; 2003, No. 50, article 4855; 2006, No. 3, article 282; 2008, No. 30, article 3616; 2010, No. 21, article 2526; 2012, No. 30, article 4172; 2014, No. 30, article 4237; 2015, No. 10, article 1413; 2019, No. 49, articles 6953, 6966) the following changes::

1) Chapter III add article 291 to read as follows:

"Article 291. Registration of public associations that operate without acquiring the rights of a legal entity, receive funds and (or) other property from foreign sources , and participate in political activities carried out on the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation

A public Association that operates without acquiring the rights of a legal entity receives funds and /or other property from foreign sources specified in paragraph 6 of article 2 Federal law "on non-profit organizations", and participates in political activities carried out in the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation, or intends to receive funds and (or) other property from these sources and participate in political activities carried out on the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, is obliged to notify the Federal state registration authority about this. or its territorial body in accordance with the procedure and terms established by the Federal state registration body.

For the purposes of this article , political activity carried out in the territory of the Russian Federation is defined as: Russian Federation Russian Federation, is understood as political activity in the sense defined in paragraph 6 of article 2 Federal law "on non-profit organizations".

In notification supplied in accordance part the first this articles should contain information the objectives of the public enterprises, its structure, creation date territory within it exercises its activities about the founders and (or) on the heads public enterprises, address (on location) steering body of a public enterprises, which is communication with the public Association, about the sources formation cash and (or) other property about Bank accounts used for the implementation of activities a public Association. A copy of the Charter of the public Association is attached to the notification.

The information contained in the submitted notifications constitutes the register of unregistered public associations performing the functions of a foreign agent, which is maintained by the Federal state registration body in accordance with the procedure established by it. The information that makes up this register is posted on the official website of the Federal state registration body in the information and telecommunications network "Internet".

In case of identification of a public Association that operates without acquiring the rights of a legal entity, it receives funds and (or) other property from foreign sources specified in paragraph 6 of article 2 Federal law "on non-profit organizations", participates in political activities carried out in the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, and has not submitted a notification in accordance with the procedure established by part one of this article, the Federal state registration body shall include this public Association in the specified register.

Public Association, included registry unregistered public associations, performing the functions of a foreign agent shall quarterly to inform Federal the on state registration or its territorial body form installed Federal organ of state registration on the amount of money means and (or) other property received from foreign sources in the reporting period, goals expenditure these funds and the use of other property, on their actual expenditure and use, as well as on changes in the information specified in this document. in part three of this article.

Materials manufacture and (or) distributed public Association, included registry unregistered public associations, performing the functions of a foreign agent materials sent such public Association state bodies, bodies local self, educational and other organizations information concerning activities such public enterprises, distributed using tools media must be accompanied by indication the fact that these materials (information) produced common and (or) sent unregistered a public Association that performs the functions of a foreign agent, or concerns the activities of such a public Association.

Materials manufacture and (or) distributed founder a member of a party, Director public enterprises, included registry unregistered public associations, performing the functions of a foreign agent or entities belonging in the composition of the body such public enterprises, in the exercise of their political activities on-site Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, materials sent by these persons to state bodies, local self-government bodies, educational and other organizations in connection with the implementation of political activities in the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Federation information concerning political activities of these persons, distributed using tools media must be accompanied by indication the fact that these materials (information) produced common and (or) sent founder a member of a party, Director unregistered public enterprises, performing the functions of a foreign agent or entities belonging in the composition of the body such public enterprises.

In the event that a public Association included in the register of unregistered public associations performing the functions of a foreign agent ceases to participate in political activities carried out in the territory of the Russian Federation; Russian Federation This public Association has the right to submit to the Federal state registration body or its territorial body an application for exclusion from the specified register in accordance with the form approved by the Federal state registration body, and to terminate the receipt of funds and (or) other property from foreign sources .

Upon receipt of such an application from a public Association , the Federal state registration body or its territorial body shall conduct an inspection of the public Association immediately with notification to the Prosecutor 's office in accordance with the procedure established by part 12 of article 10. Federal law of December 26 Federal law No. 294-FZ of 2008 "On the protection of the rights of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in the exercise of state control (supervision) and municipal control". Based on the results of the conducted audit, the Federal state registration body or its territorial division the body, within one month from the date of its termination , makes a decision to exclude a public Association from the specified register or to refuse to exclude it. This decision may be appealed by the public Association to the court.";

2) in article 38:

a) in the first paragraph of part two , replace the words "their activities for the statutory purposes" with the words " activities of public associations for their statutory purposes";

b) add the words "or a decision on its inclusion in the register provided for in part four of article 291 of this law" to the third part. Federal law";

C) add the words "or a decision on its inclusion in the register provided for in part four of article 291 of this code" to the fourth part after the words "of this public Association". Federal law".

Article 4

Amend the Federal law of January 12 1996 No. 7-FZ "On non-profit organizations " (Sobranie Zakonodatelstva Russian Federation Russian Federation, 1996, No. 3, article 145; 2006, No. 3, article 282; 2007, No. 1, article 37; No. 49, article 6061; 2008, No. 30, article 3616; 2009, No. 23, article 2762; No. 29, article 3607; 2010, No. 15, article 1736; No. 19, article 2291; No. 21, article 2526; 2011, No. 29, article 4291; No. 30, art. 4587, 4590; No. 45, art. 6321; No. 47, article 6607; 2012, № 30, p. 4172; 2013, № 27, art. 3477; 2014, № 8, article 738; No. 23, art. 2932; No. 30, p. 4237; 2015, № 10, article 1413; No. 48, art. 6724; 2016, No. 22, art 3097; No. 23 article 3303; No. 27, art. 4220; 2017, No. 24, article 3482; 2018, No. 31, 4849; 2019, No. 49, articles 6953, 6966; 2020, No. 12, article 1652) the following amendments::

1) in paragraph 6 of article 2:

a) the first paragraph should read as follows::

"6. Under a non-profit organization performing the functions of a foreign agent, in this section Federal law defines a Russian non-profit organization that receives funds and /or other property from foreign States, their state bodies, international and foreign organizations, foreign citizens, and stateless persons or persons authorized by them and (or) from citizens Russian Federation Russian Federation or Russian legal entities that receive funds and / or other property from these sources or act as intermediaries in the receipt of such funds funds and (or) other property (except for open joint -stock companies with state participation and their subsidiaries) (hereinafter-foreign sources), and which participates, including in the interests of foreign sources, in political activities carried out in the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation.";

b) add the following paragraph:

" A citizen is recognized as an intermediary in receiving funds and (or) other property from a foreign source Russian Federation Russian Federation or a Russian legal entity that transfers funds and / or other property from a foreign source or a person authorized by it to a Russian non-profit organization that participates in political activities carried out on the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation.";

2) paragraph 10 of article 131 should be supplemented with the following sentence: "Information constituting the specified register is posted on the official website of the authorized body in the information and telecommunications network "Internet".";

3) in paragraph 1 of article 24:

a) the fifth paragraph should read as follows::

"Materials manufacture non-profit organization included in the register of non-profit organizations performing the functions of a foreign agent, and (or) distributed it, including using tools media and (or) using information and telecommunication network "Internet", materials sent such organization state bodies, bodies local self, educational and other organizations information concerning activities such an organization distributed using tools media must be accompanied by indication the fact that these materials (information) is produced, distributed and / or sent by a non-profit organization that performs the functions of a foreign agent, or relates to the activities of such an organization.";

b) add the following paragraph:

"Materials manufacture and (or) distributed founder a member of a party, Director non-profit organization included in the register of non-profit organizations performing the functions of a foreign agent or entities belonging in the composition of the body this non-profit organization in the exercise of their political activities on-site Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, materials sent by these persons to state bodies, local self-government bodies, educational and other organizations in connection with the implementation of political activities in the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation, information concerning the political activities of these persons disseminated through the mass media must be accompanied by an indication that these materials (information) were produced, distributed and / or sent by the founder, member, participant, head of a non-profit organization performing the functions of a foreign agent, or by a person who is part of the body of such a non-profit organization.";

4) in article 32:

(a) in paragraph 3:

first paragraph after the words "governing bodies", add the words " and employees";

add the words "and employees" to the second paragraph after the words "governing bodies". ";

b) third paragraph of paragraph 41 after the digits "45" , add the digits ", 47";

C) subitem 2 of item 42 should read as follows :

"2) receipt of information to the authorized body or its territorial body from state bodies, local self-government bodies, citizens and organizations , or identification of information on violation of legislation by a non-profit organization based on the results of control measures without interaction with a non-profit organization Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, on the Commission of actions that do not correspond to the statutory goals and objectives of its activities, including the presence of signs of extremism in its activities ;";

d) in paragraph 43 , replace the words "in sub-paragraphs 3 and 6" with the words " in sub-paragraphs 2, 3 and 6";

e) add the following paragraph 47 :

"47. if necessary , when conducting an audit of a non-profit organization , obtaining documents and (or) information within the framework of interdepartmental information interaction, conducting complex and (or) lengthy studies, special examinations and investigations the term of conducting an inspection may be extended up to forty-five working days by the head (Deputy head) of the authorized body or its territorial body.".

Article 5

Amend the Federal law of December 28 Federal law No. 272-FZ of 2012 "On measures of influence on persons involved in violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms , the rights and freedoms of citizens Russian Federation Russian Federation" (Sobranie Zakonodatelstva Russian Federation Russian Federation, 2012, No. 53, article 7597; 2015, No. 21, article 2981; 2017, No. 14, article 1994; 2018, No. 53, article 8481; 2019, No. 49, article 6953) the following amendments::

1) add article 21 to read as follows:

"Article 21

1. Physical the person independently from his citizenship or no such may to be recognized physical the person performing the the functions of a foreign agent, in the case if it has a on-site Russian Federation Russian Federation in the interests of a foreign state, its state bodies, an international or foreign organization, foreign citizens or stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as a foreign source) political activity and (or) purposeful collection of information in the field of military, military-technical activities Russian Federation Russian Federation, which, when received by a foreign source can be used against security Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation (in the absence of signs of crimes provided for in articles 275 and 276 of the criminal code of the Russian Federation Russian Federation), in connection with a foreign source exerted on it , or acting in the interests of a foreign source by citizens Russian Federation Russian Federation, Russian organizations with the impact expressed in support of these types of activities (including the provision of funds, other property or organizational and methodological assistance). List of information in the field of military, military-technical activities Russian Federation Russian Federation, which, if obtained by a foreign source , can be used against the security of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, is determined by the Federal Executive authority in the field of security.

Political activity is defined as activity in the sphere of state -building, protection of the foundations of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation. Federation, Federal device Russian Federation Russian Federation, protecting sovereignty and ensuring territorial integrity Russian Federation Russian Federation, ensuring the rule of law, law and order, state and public security, national defense, foreign policy, socio-economic and national development of the Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, the development of the political system, the activities of state bodies, local self-government bodies, legislative bodies, etc. regulation of human and civil rights and freedoms in order to influence the development and implementation of state policy, the formation of state bodies, local self-government bodies, and their decisions and actions.

Political activity is carried out in the following forms::

participation in the organization and conduct of public events in the form of meetings, rallies, demonstrations, marches or pickets or in various combinations of these forms, organization and conduct of public debates, discussions, speeches;

participation in activities aimed at obtaining a certain result in elections, referendums, monitoring the conduct of elections, referendums, forming election commissions, referendum commissions, and activities of political parties;

public appeals to state bodies, local self-government bodies, and their officials, as well as other actions that affect the activities of these bodies, including those aimed at the adoption, amendment, or repeal of laws or other regulatory legal acts;

dissemination, including through the use of modern information technologies, of opinions on decisions taken by state bodies and their policies;

formation of socio-political views and beliefs, including by conducting public opinion polls and making their results public, or by conducting public awareness campaigns. other sociological studies;

involvement of citizens, including minors, in these activities;

financing of the specified activity.

Political activities do not include activities in the fields of science, culture, art, health, prevention and health protection social services, social support and protection of citizens, protection of motherhood and childhood, social support for disabled people, promotion of a healthy lifestyle, physical culture and sports, protection of flora and fauna, charity work.

2. Physical face, activities which falls led signs, specified in part 1 of this the article shall okay, established Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations apply the inclusion the persons performing the functions of a foreign agent. A non -citizen individual Russian Federation Russian Federation, permanently residing outside the territory of the Russian Federation Russian Federation Russian Federation, intending after arrival to the Russian Federation The Russian Federation is obliged to carry out activities related to the performance of the functions of a foreign agent until the moment of entry into the Russian Federation. The Federal Executive body responsible for the development and implementation of state policy and regulatory regulation in the field of registration of non-profit organizations should notify the Russian Federation about this in accordance with the procedure established by it.

3. On base information present okay, provided part 2 of this article Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations lead list physical persons performing the functions of a foreign the agent that is open access information and telecommunication network "Internet". The procedure for maintaining and posting this list on the Internet information and telecommunications network is established by the specified an organ. In the case of identifying activities physical persons performing the functions of a foreign agent, which not applied (notification) okay, established part 2 of this article Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations this includes person list physical persons performing the functions of a foreign agent. The decision to include individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent in the list may be appealed to the court.

4. the following persons are exempt from the obligation to submit an application for inclusion in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent::

1) employees of diplomatic missions, employees of consular offices of foreign States in the Russian Federation Russian Federation, as well as representatives of foreign state bodies and international organizations located on the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Federations by official invitation;

2) foreign journalists accredited in the Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation, including those recognized by foreign mass media that perform the functions of a foreign agent, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Russian Federation Russian Federation about mass media;

3) other a person solution Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations adopted in established order by agreement Federal bodies Executive authorities in the field security security in the field of public protection in the field foreign intelligence in the field of defense.

5. in case of implementation by a foreign journalist accredited in the Russian Federation Federation activities related implementation functions of foreign agent incompatible with its professional activity journalist Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations this includes a person is included in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent.

6. Physical a person included the persons performing the functions of a foreign agent shall at least one once in every six months present in the Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations or its territorial body of report on its activities, related implementation functions of foreign agent, including information the purpose of the expenditure cash and use other property received from foreign sources, and their actual expenditure and use. The form and procedure for submitting the report are established by the Federal Executive body responsible for developing and implementing state policy and regulatory and legal regulation in the field of registration of non-profit organizations.

7. an Individual included in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent must indicate the existence of this status when carrying out activities related to the performance of the functions of a foreign agent, including when applying to state bodies, local self-government bodies, public associations, educational organizations. Materials published and / or distributed by an individual included in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent, information related to the activities of this individual persons in connection with the performance of their functions materials of a foreign agent distributed through mass media should be accompanied by an indication that these materials (information) were published and / or distributed by an individual performing the functions of a foreign agent, or relate to the activities of this individual.

8. an Individual included in the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent may not be appointed to positions in state and local self-government bodies.

9. In the case of termination activities related implementation functions of foreign agent physical a person is entitled to apply to the Federal Executive authority functions development and implementation state policy and legal regulation in the field of registration non-profit organizations or its territorial body motion about the exception from the list of physical persons performing the functions of a foreign agent. Within 60 days from the date of receipt of the said request , the Federal Executive body responsible for the development and implementation of the application is responsible for: state policy and regulatory regulation in the field of registration of non-profit organizations, or its territorial body decides on the exclusion of an individual from the state register of non-profit organizations. a person from the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent, or makes a reasoned decision to refuse to exclude him. Application form for exclusion of an individual persons from the list of individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent are approved by the Federal Executive body responsible for the development and implementation of state policy and regulatory legislation. regulation in the field of registration of non-profit organizations.";

2) article 6 should read as follows: :

"Article 6

1. Validity of this agreement Federal law (with the exception of article 21 of this Federal law). Federal law) and subitem 7 of part one of article 27 of the Federal law of August 15 1996 No. 114-FZ " on the procedure for leaving the Russian Federation Russian Federation and entry into the Russian Federation Russian Federation" (as amended by this law). Federal law) applies to citizens of States that have decided to ban the entry of citizens Russian Federation Russian Federation on the territory of these States and on the seizure of assets of citizens Russian Federation Russian Federation on the motive of involvement of citizens of the Russian Federation Russian Federation's attitude to human rights violations in the Russian Federation Russian Federation.

2. Operation of article 21 of this law This Federal law applies to persons whose activities fall under the criteria specified in part 1 of article 21 of this Federal law. Federal law.".

Article 6

The real one The Federal law comes into force on the day of its official publication.

President Russian Federation Russian Federation Vladimir Putin

Moscow, The Kremlin

December 30, 2020

№ 481-FZ

Machine Translated by Google Translate

And Russian.

Spoiler

РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ

ФЕДЕРАЛЬНЫЙ ЗАКОН

О внесении изменений в отдельные законодательные акты Российской Федерации в части установления дополнительных мер противодействия угрозам национальной безопасности

Принят Государственной Думой                              23 декабря 2020 года

Одобрен Советом Федерации                                   25 декабря 2020 года

Статья 1

Статью 4 Закона Российской Федерации от 27 декабря 1991 года № 2124-I "О средствах массовой информации" (Ведомости Съезда народных депутатов Российской Федерации и Верховного Совета Российской Федерации, 1992, № 7, ст. 300; Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 1995, № 30, ст. 2870; 2000, № 26, ст. 2737; 2002, № 30, ст. 3029; 2006, № 31, ст. 3452; № 43, ст. 4412; 2007, № 31, ст. 4008; 2011, № 29, ст. 4291; 2013, № 14, ст. 1642, 1658; 2014, № 48, ст. 6651; 2017, № 31, ст. 4827; 2019, № 18, ст. 2213) дополнить частью девятой следующего содержания:

"Запрещается распространение в средствах массовой информации и в сообщениях и материалах средств массовой информации в информационно-телекоммуникационных сетях информации о некоммерческой организации, включенной в реестр некоммерческих организаций, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, об общественном объединении, включенном в реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, о физическом лице, включенном в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента (за исключением информации, размещаемой в единых государственных реестрах и государственных информационных системах, предусмотренных законодательством Российской Федерации), а также материалов, созданных такими некоммерческой организацией, общественным объединением, физическим лицом, без указания на то, что некоммерческая организация, незарегистрированное общественное объединение или физическое лицо выполняет функции иностранного агента.".

Статья 2

Абзац пятый части первой статьи 22 Закона Российской Федерации от 21 июля 1993 года № 5485-I "О государственной тайне" (Российская газета, 1993, 21 сентября; Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 1997, № 41, ст. 4673; 2004, № 27, ст. 2711; 2018, № 31, ст. 4845) изложить в следующей редакции:

"включение его в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, либо выявление в результате проверочных мероприятий действий оформляемого лица, создающих угрозу безопасности Российской Федерации;".

Статья 3

Внести в Федеральный закон от 19 мая 1995 года № 82-ФЗ "Об общественных объединениях" (Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 1995, № 21, ст. 1930; 1998, № 30, ст. 3608; 2002, № 11, ст. 1018; № 12, ст. 1093; № 30, ст. 3029; 2003, № 50, ст. 4855; 2006, № 3, ст. 282; 2008, № 30, ст. 3616; 2010, № 21, ст. 2526; 2012, № 30, ст. 4172; 2014, № 30, ст. 4237; 2015, № 10, ст. 1413; 2019, № 49, ст. 6953, 6966) следующие изменения:

1) главу III дополнить статьей 291 следующего содержания:

"Статья 291. Учет общественных объединений, которые функционируют без приобретения прав юридического лица, получают денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от иностранных источников и участвуют в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации

Общественное объединение, которое функционирует без приобретения прав юридического лица, получает денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от иностранных источников, указанных в пункте 6 статьи 2 Федерального закона "О некоммерческих организациях", и участвует в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации, либо намеревается получать денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от данных источников и участвовать в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации, обязано уведомить об этом федеральный орган государственной регистрации или его территориальный орган в порядке и сроки, которые установлены федеральным органом государственной регистрации.

Для целей настоящей статьи под политической деятельностью, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации, понимается политическая деятельность в том значении, в каком она определена в пункте 6 статьи 2 Федерального закона "О некоммерческих организациях".

В уведомлении, подаваемом в соответствии с частью первой настоящей статьи, должны содержаться сведения о целях деятельности общественного объединения, его структуре, дате создания, территории, в пределах которой оно осуществляет свою деятельность, об учредителях и (или) о руководителях общественного объединения, об адресе (о месте нахождения) руководящего органа общественного объединения, по которому осуществляется связь с общественным объединением, об источниках формирования денежных средств и (или) иного имущества, в том числе о банковских счетах, используемых для осуществления деятельности общественного объединения. К уведомлению прилагается копия устава общественного объединения.

Сведения, содержащиеся в представленных уведомлениях, составляют реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, ведение которого осуществляется федеральным органом государственной регистрации в установленном им порядке. Сведения, составляющие данный реестр, размещаются на официальном сайте федерального органа государственной регистрации в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет".

В случае выявления общественного объединения, которое функционирует без приобретения прав юридического лица, получает денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от иностранных источников, указанных в пункте 6 статьи 2 Федерального закона "О некоммерческих организациях", участвует в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации, и не подало уведомление в порядке, установленном частью первой настоящей статьи, федеральный орган государственной регистрации включает данное общественное объединение в указанный реестр.

Общественное объединение, включенное в реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, обязано ежеквартально информировать федеральный орган государственной регистрации или его территориальный орган по форме, установленной федеральным органом государственной регистрации, об объеме денежных средств и (или) иного имущества, полученных от иностранных источников в отчетный период, о целях расходования этих денежных средств и использования иного имущества, об их фактическом расходовании и использовании, а также об изменениях сведений, указанных в части третьей настоящей статьи.

Материалы, производимые и (или) распространяемые общественным объединением, включенным в реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, материалы, направляемые таким общественным объединением в государственные органы, органы местного самоуправления, образовательные и иные организации, информация, касающаяся деятельности такого общественного объединения, распространяемая через средства массовой информации, должны сопровождаться указанием на то, что эти материалы (информация) произведены, распространены и (или) направлены незарегистрированным общественным объединением, выполняющим функции иностранного агента, либо касаются деятельности такого общественного объединения.

Материалы, производимые и (или) распространяемые учредителем, членом, участником, руководителем общественного объединения, включенного в реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, или лицом, входящим в состав органа такого общественного объединения, при осуществлении ими политической деятельности на территории Российской Федерации, материалы, направляемые указанными лицами в государственные органы, органы местного самоуправления, образовательные и иные организации в связи с осуществлением политической деятельности на территории Российской Федерации, информация, касающаяся политической деятельности указанных лиц, распространяемая через средства массовой информации, должны сопровождаться указанием на то, что эти материалы (информация) произведены, распространены и (или) направлены учредителем, членом, участником, руководителем незарегистрированного общественного объединения, выполняющего функции иностранного агента, или лицом, входящим в состав органа такого общественного объединения.

В случае прекращения общественным объединением, включенным в реестр незарегистрированных общественных объединений, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, участия в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации, и прекращения получения денежных средств и (или) иного имущества от иностранных источников это общественное объединение имеет право подать в федеральный орган государственной регистрации или его территориальный орган заявление по форме, утвержденной федеральным органом государственной регистрации, об исключении из указанного реестра.

При получении от общественного объединения такого заявления федеральный орган государственной регистрации или его территориальный орган проводит проверку в отношении данного общественного объединения незамедлительно с извещением органов прокуратуры в порядке, установленном частью 12 статьи 10 Федерального закона от 26 декабря 2008 года № 294-ФЗ "О защите прав юридических лиц и индивидуальных предпринимателей при осуществлении государственного контроля (надзора) и муниципального контроля". По результатам проведенной проверки федеральный орган государственной регистрации или его территориальный орган в течение одного месяца со дня ее окончания принимает решение об исключении общественного объединения из указанного реестра либо об отказе в его исключении. Данное решение может быть обжаловано общественным объединением в суд.";

2) в статье 38:

а) в абзаце первом части второй слова "их деятельности уставным целям" заменить словами "деятельности общественных объединений их уставным целям";

б) часть третью дополнить словами "или решение о его включении в реестр, предусмотренный частью четвертой статьи 291 настоящего Федерального закона";

в) часть четвертую после слов "данного общественного объединения" дополнить словами "или решение о его включении в реестр, предусмотренный частью четвертой статьи 291 настоящего Федерального закона".

Статья 4

Внести в Федеральный закон от 12 января 1996 года № 7-ФЗ "О некоммерческих организациях" (Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 1996, № 3, ст. 145; 2006, № 3, ст. 282; 2007, № 1, ст. 37; № 49, ст. 6061; 2008, № 30, ст. 3616; 2009, № 23, ст. 2762; № 29, ст. 3607; 2010, № 15, ст. 1736; № 19, ст. 2291; № 21, ст. 2526; 2011, № 29, ст. 4291; № 30, ст. 4587, 4590; № 45, ст. 6321; № 47, ст. 6607; 2012, № 30, ст. 4172; 2013, № 27, ст. 3477; 2014, № 8, ст. 738; № 23, ст. 2932; № 30, ст. 4237; 2015, № 10, ст. 1413; № 48, ст. 6724; 2016, № 22, ст. 3097; № 23, ст. 3303; № 27, ст. 4220; 2017, № 24, ст. 3482; 2018, № 31, ст. 4849; 2019, № 49, ст. 6953, 6966; 2020, № 12, ст. 1652) следующие изменения:

1) в пункте 6 статьи 2:

а) абзац первый изложить в следующей редакции:

"6. Под некоммерческой организацией, выполняющей функции иностранного агента, в настоящем Федеральном законе понимается российская некоммерческая организация, которая получает денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от иностранных государств, их государственных органов, международных и иностранных организаций, иностранных граждан, лиц без гражданства либо уполномоченных ими лиц и (или) от граждан Российской Федерации или российских юридических лиц, получающих денежные средства и (или) иное имущество от указанных источников либо действующих в качестве посредников при получении таких денежных средств и (или) иного имущества (за исключением открытых акционерных обществ с государственным участием и их дочерних обществ) (далее - иностранные источники), и которая участвует, в том числе в интересах иностранных источников, в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации.";

б) дополнить абзацем следующего содержания:

"Посредником при получении денежных средств и (или) иного имущества от иностранного источника признается гражданин Российской Федерации или российское юридическое лицо, которые осуществляют передачу денежных средств и (или) иного имущества от иностранного источника либо уполномоченного им лица российской некоммерческой организации, участвующей в политической деятельности, осуществляемой на территории Российской Федерации.";

2) пункт 10 статьи 131 дополнить предложением следующего содержания: "Сведения, составляющие указанный реестр, размещаются на официальном сайте уполномоченного органа в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет".";

3) в пункте 1 статьи 24:

а) абзац пятый изложить в следующей редакции:

"Материалы, производимые некоммерческой организацией, включенной в реестр некоммерческих организаций, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, и (или) распространяемые ею, в том числе через средства массовой информации и (или) с использованием информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет", материалы, направляемые такой организацией в государственные органы, органы местного самоуправления, образовательные и иные организации, информация, касающаяся деятельности такой организации, распространяемая через средства массовой информации, должны сопровождаться указанием на то, что эти материалы (информация) произведены, распространены и (или) направлены некоммерческой организацией, выполняющей функции иностранного агента, либо касаются деятельности такой организации.";

б) дополнить абзацем следующего содержания:

"Материалы, производимые и (или) распространяемые учредителем, членом, участником, руководителем некоммерческой организации, включенной в реестр некоммерческих организаций, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, или лицом, входящим в состав органа такой некоммерческой организации, при осуществлении ими политической деятельности на территории Российской Федерации, материалы, направляемые указанными лицами в государственные органы, органы местного самоуправления, образовательные и иные организации в связи с осуществлением политической деятельности на территории Российской Федерации, информация, касающаяся политической деятельности указанных лиц, распространяемая через средства массовой информации, должны сопровождаться указанием на то, что эти материалы (информация) произведены, распространены и (или) направлены учредителем, членом, участником, руководителем некоммерческой организации, выполняющей функции иностранного агента, или лицом, входящим в состав органа такой некоммерческой организации.";

4) в статье 32:

а) в пункте 3:

абзац первый после слов "руководящих органов" дополнить словами "и работников";

абзац второй после слов "руководящих органов" дополнить словами "и работников";

б) абзац третий пункта 41 после цифр "45" дополнить цифрами ", 47";

в) подпункт 2 пункта 42 изложить в следующей редакции:

"2) поступление в уполномоченный орган или его территориальный орган от государственных органов, органов местного самоуправления, граждан и организаций либо выявление по результатам проведения мероприятий по контролю без взаимодействия с некоммерческой организацией информации о нарушении некоммерческой организацией законодательства Российской Федерации, о совершении действий, не соответствующих уставным целям и задачам ее деятельности, в том числе о наличии в ее деятельности признаков экстремизма;";

г) в пункте 43 слова "в подпунктах 3 и 6" заменить словами "в подпунктах 2, 3 и 6";

д) дополнить пунктом 47 следующего содержания:

"47. В случае необходимости при проведении проверки некоммерческой организации получения документов и (или) информации в рамках межведомственного информационного взаимодействия, проведения сложных и (или) длительных исследований, специальных экспертиз и расследований срок проведения проверки может быть продлен до сорока пяти рабочих дней руководителем (заместителем руководителя) уполномоченного органа или его территориального органа.".

Статья 5

Внести в Федеральный закон от 28 декабря 2012 года № 272-ФЗ "О мерах воздействия на лиц, причастных к нарушениям основополагающих прав и свобод человека, прав и свобод граждан Российской Федерации" (Собрание законодательства Российской Федерации, 2012, № 53, ст. 7597; 2015, № 21, ст. 2981; 2017, № 14, ст. 1994; 2018, № 53, ст. 8481; 2019, № 49, ст. 6953) следующие изменения:

1) дополнить статьей 21 следующего содержания:

"Статья 21

1. Физическое лицо независимо от его гражданства или при отсутствии такового может быть признано физическим лицом, выполняющим функции иностранного агента, в случае, если оно осуществляет на территории Российской Федерации в интересах иностранного государства, его государственных органов, международной или иностранной организации, иностранных граждан или лиц без гражданства (далее - иностранный источник) политическую деятельность и (или) целенаправленный сбор сведений в области военной, военно-технической деятельности Российской Федерации, которые при их получении иностранным источником могут быть использованы против безопасности Российской Федерации (при отсутствии признаков преступлений, предусмотренных статьями 275 и 276 Уголовного кодекса Российской Федерации), в связи с оказанным на него иностранным источником либо действующими в интересах иностранного источника гражданами Российской Федерации, российскими организациями воздействием, выражающимся в поддержке указанных видов деятельности (включая предоставление денежных средств, иной имущественной или организационно-методической помощи). Перечень сведений в области военной, военно-технической деятельности Российской Федерации, которые при их получении иностранным источником могут быть использованы против безопасности Российской Федерации, определяется федеральным органом исполнительной власти в области обеспечения безопасности.

Политической деятельностью признается деятельность в сфере государственного строительства, защиты основ конституционного строя Российской Федерации, федеративного устройства Российской Федерации, защиты суверенитета и обеспечения территориальной целостности Российской Федерации, обеспечения законности, правопорядка, государственной и общественной безопасности, обороны страны, внешней политики, социально-экономического и национального развития Российской Федерации, развития политической системы, деятельности государственных органов, органов местного самоуправления, законодательного регулирования прав и свобод человека и гражданина в целях оказания влияния на выработку и реализацию государственной политики, формирование государственных органов, органов местного самоуправления, на их решения и действия.

Политическая деятельность осуществляется в следующих формах: 

участие в организации и проведении публичных мероприятий в форме собраний, митингов, демонстраций, шествий или пикетирований либо в различных сочетаниях этих форм, организации и проведении публичных дебатов, дискуссий, выступлений;

участие в деятельности, направленной на получение определенного результата на выборах, референдуме, в наблюдении за проведением выборов, референдума, формировании избирательных комиссий, комиссий референдума, в деятельности политических партий;

публичные обращения к государственным органам, органам местного самоуправления, их должностным лицам, а также иные действия, оказывающие влияние на деятельность этих органов, в том числе направленные на принятие, изменение, отмену законов или иных нормативных правовых актов;

распространение, в том числе с использованием современных информационных технологий, мнений о принимаемых государственными органами решениях и проводимой ими политике;

формирование общественно-политических взглядов и убеждений, в том числе путем проведения опросов общественного мнения и обнародования их результатов или проведения иных социологических исследований;

вовлечение граждан, в том числе несовершеннолетних, в указанную деятельность;

финансирование указанной деятельности.

К политической деятельности не относятся деятельность в области науки, культуры, искусства, здравоохранения, профилактики и охраны здоровья граждан, социального обслуживания, социальной поддержки и защиты граждан, защиты материнства и детства, социальной поддержки инвалидов, пропаганды здорового образа жизни, физической культуры и спорта, защиты растительного и животного мира, благотворительная деятельность.

2. Физическое лицо, деятельность которого подпадает под признаки, указанные в части 1 настоящей статьи, обязано в порядке, установленном федеральным органом исполнительной власти, осуществляющим функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, подать заявление о включении в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента. Физическое лицо, не являющееся гражданином Российской Федерации, постоянно проживающее за пределами территории Российской Федерации, намеревающееся после прибытия в Российскую Федерацию осуществлять деятельность, связанную с выполнением функций иностранного агента, обязано до момента въезда в Российскую Федерацию уведомить об этом федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, в установленном им порядке.

3. На основании информации, представляемой в порядке, предусмотренном частью 2 настоящей статьи, федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, ведет список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, который размещается в открытом доступе в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет". Порядок ведения и размещения в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет" данного списка устанавливается указанным органом. В случае выявления деятельности физического лица, выполняющего функции иностранного агента, которое не подало заявление (уведомление) в порядке, установленном частью 2 настоящей статьи, федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, включает данное лицо в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента. Решение о включении в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, может быть обжаловано в суд.

4. От обязанности подавать заявление о включении в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, освобождаются:

1) сотрудники дипломатических представительств, работники консульских учреждений иностранных государств в Российской Федерации, а также представители иностранных государственных органов и международных организаций, находящиеся на территории Российской Федерации по официальному приглашению;

2) иностранные журналисты, аккредитованные в Российской Федерации, в том числе признанные иностранными средствами массовой информации, выполняющими функции иностранного агента, в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации о средствах массовой информации;

3) иные лица по решению федерального органа исполнительной власти, осуществляющего функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, принятому в установленном им порядке по согласованию с федеральными органами исполнительной власти в области обеспечения безопасности, в сфере государственной охраны, в сфере внешней разведки, в области обороны.

5. В случае осуществления иностранным журналистом, аккредитованным в Российской Федерации, деятельности, связанной с выполнением функций иностранного агента, несовместимой с его профессиональной деятельностью журналиста, федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, включает такое лицо в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента.

6. Физическое лицо, включенное в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, обязано не реже одного раза в шесть месяцев представлять в федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, либо его территориальный орган отчет о своей деятельности, связанной с выполнением функций иностранного агента, включая сведения о целях расходования денежных средств и использования иного имущества, полученных от иностранных источников, и об их фактическом расходовании и использовании. Форма и порядок представления отчета устанавливаются федеральным органом исполнительной власти, осуществляющим функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций.

7. Физическое лицо, включенное в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, обязано указывать о наличии этого статуса при осуществлении деятельности, связанной с выполнением функций иностранного агента, в том числе при обращении в государственные органы, органы местного самоуправления, общественные объединения, образовательные организации. Материалы, издаваемые и (или) распространяемые физическим лицом, включенным в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, информация, касающаяся деятельности данного физического лица в связи с выполнением им функций иностранного агента, распространяемая через средства массовой информации, должны сопровождаться указанием на то, что эти материалы (информация) изданы и (или) распространены физическим лицом, выполняющим функции иностранного агента, либо касаются деятельности данного физического лица.

8. Физическое лицо, включенное в список физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, не может быть назначено на должности в государственных органах и органах местного самоуправления.

9. В случае прекращения деятельности, связанной с выполнением функций иностранного агента, физическое лицо вправе подать в федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, либо его территориальный орган ходатайство об исключении из списка физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента. В течение 60 дней со дня получения указанного ходатайства федеральный орган исполнительной власти, осуществляющий функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций, либо его территориальный орган принимает решение об исключении физического лица из списка физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, либо выносит мотивированное решение об отказе в его исключении. Форма ходатайства об исключении физического лица из списка физических лиц, выполняющих функции иностранного агента, утверждается федеральным органом исполнительной власти, осуществляющим функции по выработке и реализации государственной политики и нормативно-правовому регулированию в сфере регистрации некоммерческих организаций.";

2) статью 6 изложить в следующей редакции:

"Статья 6

1. Действие настоящего Федерального закона (за исключением статьи 21 настоящего Федерального закона) и подпункта 7 части первой статьи 27 Федерального закона от 15 августа 1996 года № 114-ФЗ "О порядке выезда из Российской Федерации и въезда в Российскую Федерацию" (в редакции настоящего Федерального закона) распространяется на граждан государств, которые приняли решение о запрете въезда граждан Российской Федерации на территории этих государств и об аресте активов граждан Российской Федерации по мотиву причастности граждан Российской Федерации к нарушениям прав человека в Российской Федерации.

2. Действие статьи 21 настоящего Федерального закона распространяется на лиц, деятельность которых подпадает под признаки, указанные в части 1 статьи 21 настоящего Федерального закона.".

Статья 6

Настоящий Федеральный закон вступает в силу со дня его официального опубликования.

Президент Российской Федерации                              В.Путин

Москва, Кремль

30 декабря 2020 года

№ 481-ФЗ

Edited by 3WA
  • Like 1

This laws really are vague. They simply dont allow information of state and registeered public non profit agencies to be posted on social media without licensing. So now the question is what are the russian federations criteria on allowing this info. Also nothing mentiones in these article( probably somewhere else) about phisical documents from licensed agents if they can allow to be seen in person or not. Not to forget export versions from other airforces that may license for their vehicles.

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, 3WA said:

I read through the "law" when it was posted.  It's about 3 pages long, seems to deal almost exclusively with spying, and was actually pretty vague IMO in some parts.

I really didn't see anything that looked like it would have to do with us.  ED just needs to try to keep up good relations, and I'm sure they'll be allowed to model stuff.  Especially old stuff like Igla's and heli's like the Ka-52 that started service in 1999.  I just don't understand the problem with DCS making a Ka-52.  Other sims have modeled the Mi-28 and the Ka-52.  Maybe not to the level here, but no one else has ever seemed to have a problem with it.  Their cockpits are shown all over the internet.  It's not like they have any more secrets than, say, the A-10C.  There's stuff in the A-10C still secret.  You can see that when they blur out certain readouts on the MFDs when showing footage on TV.  You just don't simulate that, or make an educated guess when modeling it.

We understand there are still secrets.  We're not looking to steal them.  We just want to simulate what they are willing to share.

The more vague the law the easier it is to claim you've violated it and somehow I can't see the Russian courts particularly ruling in 'our' favour. Same as butting up against ITAR though - at the end of the day, government's gonna government.

• Like 2

If anybody wants the link to the Russian law - here it is.

Edited by Northstar98
  • Thanks 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

11 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Also interesting to note that this prolly meams ed got their documentation of internet. I wonder how? They just type in russian k50 manual pdf on onion?

I think it would be cool if they someday made a documentary taking a module from concept through release, just showing the process. You could probably hit the highlights with a 30-40 minute YouTube special.

They always say the stuff they use is ''publicly accessible'', but that's a gray area, too. For example, lots of pilot manuals are openly accessible here on the US (I have a Harrier manual), but crossing state borders is strictly prohibited. So, they may have a guy in Russia who gathers docs and gives them the ''cliffnotes'', a guy in the US who gathers docs and gives them ''cliffnotes'' etc. Knowing the info, or knowing a guy that knows the info is ok, or writing a summary of the contents is ok. You just can't distribute the document itself. So, kind of a loophole arrangement.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

If anybody wants the link to the Russian law - here it is.

Yep, same as I posted above.  So, it's correct then.  Also, in my post, I translated it to English (Google Translate).  So, everyone knows what this law is they are talking about now.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:02 AM, 3WA said:

As has been explained many times, vague laws can be very dangerous. I don't think ED wants to set a precedent here.

The Ka-52 did not enter service in 1999. It was ~2010 if I recall correctly. Even for a Russian company it will be very difficult to gather anything on it. Only recently Rosoboronexport published some details on the systems in the Ka-52K, such as the ILS-28 and several pages on the MFDs, but this is probably nowhere near enough information to accurate model it. Other than that there's only some footage released of the FLIR in Syria by the Ministry of Defence and a small advertisement video by JSC Russian Helicopters that shows some MFD pages.

BS3 is looking very nice. The Igla and MWS complex are welcomed additions to the array of systems. It's sad that the President-S complex could not be modelled, but this is understandable since this is still widely used to protect helicopters. I also hope we can mount the Iglas on the Vikhr pylons as well rather than just the 3rd pylons.

Edited by LordMustang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LordMustang said:

The Igla and MWS complex are welcomed additions to the array of systems. It's sad that the President-S complex could not be modelled, but this is understandable since this is still widely used to protect helicopters.

The MWS is part of the President-S. We are just lacking the IR lamp turrets. ED will wire the MWS to ABRIS somehow to show the missile direction/range and if it is a threat or false alarm (that might be left away).

It is already interesting that manufacturer has released video that shows already most required informations to implement it to the game. 

The missing part is really the avionics integration. And it likely shouldn't be part of the ABRIS so that is ED own custom idea. I am against that as we know that system has own display with even two pages visible. 

We already know from public sources that how system work. You have UV sensors (places already there), you have flare dispensers (already implemented), and you have IR turrets (look, size etc known publicly).

You don't need to know turret rotation speed or any frequency or strength of IR turrets etc the game doesn't even model those.

All that is required to program is that if missile is fired toward KA-50, the system will alarm pilot (if missile is not coming to KA-50, it is not alarmed as it is not a threat) and wait missile to get to a proper range and then initiate automatic flare/chaff dispensary, turrets turns toward missile and starts emitting and missile is guided away.

There is no need for algorithms, no wiring, no power requirements, nothing like that from a game point of view.

Give it a 0.95 propability to guide missile away and you have it in.

That is how other game developers can do it as public information is already enough.

And as ED is going to guess it panel and all, they can guess a lot of things as well from public information.

If it is illegal that manufacturer publish these things in youtube etc by themselves... Then ED can't touch it. But if manufacturer can publish it, then ED could only do a IP infringement...

And that is again the case about KA-50 overall and it UV sensors, the IGLA system and everything....

• Thanks 2

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

16 hours ago, LordMustang said:

BS3 is looking very nice. The Igla and MWS complex are welcomed additions to the array of systems. It's sad that the President-S complex could not be modelled, but this is understandable since this is still widely used to protect helicopters. I also hope we can mount the Iglas on the Vikhr pylons as well rather than just the 3rd pylons.

I agree, even after I thought the BS3 was never going to see the light of day, BS3 is indeed looking very nice.  

Personally, I'm not too concerned about the President-S system.  All I care to know is whether I have inbound or not.  If I do, I'm certainly not staying there to see if it hits me.  Flares, and boogey.  After that, it hits me or it doesn't.

Edited by Baaz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BranchPrediction said:

Isnt 95% too high? Is it really that effective IRL? U will almost never get downed by a IR missile

We are not talking about old LIPA now that was even blocked by the fuselage from frontal section. 

I remember that in the presentation years back it was said that in the testing not a single missile hit the protected helicopter, it being 1.0 performing.

But there is a claim that there was a downed helicopter equipped with President-S. But don't know much about that. So 0.9-0.95 performance would be then more than accurate.

Need to remember that the system can not react to multiple attacks simultaneously. So having a three missiles coming at you will trigger a huge flare show, but likely no IR turret is pointing at third missile. But at that moment the missile might be so blind that it doesn't matter anymore.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Fri13 said:

The missing part is really the avionics integration. And it likely shouldn't be part of the ABRIS so that is ED own custom idea.

I think it won't be integrated into ABRIS, but ABRIS display will be used for it, since new switch is right next to ABRIS display common sense tells me that behind there is probably simple video signal switcher, two inputs one output, that will switch MWS video output to ABRIS display when threat is detected, when there is no threat you are switched back to ABRIS automatically, now of course if something bugs out you always have that manual switch to show only ABRIS video out on the display. That would be most realistic way to implement it.

Just now, XPACT said:

I think it won't be integrated into ABRIS, but ABRIS display will be used for it, since new switch is right next to ABRIS display common sense tells me that behind there is probably simple video signal switcher, two inputs one output, that will switch MWS video output to ABRIS display when threat is detected, when there is no threat you are switched back to ABRIS automatically, now of course if something bugs out you always have that manual switch to show only ABRIS video out on the display.

The ABRIS is the whole display. It is(was) sold as such in civilian market as well. What the President-S system is shown, it has a own small display with own function buttons around it.

L370-5 President-S display.jpg

For a such system it has a lot of buttons in it. So trying to get that display to ABRIS will be interesting.

But considering that system doesn't just have a IR jammer, it as well has the RF jammer for radar guided missiles and all, it needs to have more configuration options than just "Turn On/Off".  When that system is as well designed to measure the launch distance (from the direction and vector) it will have in that the 1/2/4 km missile range and direction symbols. 

That would be most realistic way to implement it.

Likely it would.

Maybe the switch next to it is just to switch it On/Off, and then have in main menu list a new L-370 page that you can rotate to and then use there the five buttons to configure it. 

But... What to configure if we don't get the turrets to perform the IR and RF jamming? Can we even have a automatic flare/chaff dispense or only just flares?

Or could we configure the automatic display switching logic on/off? So as you say that when launch is detected that is a threat (coming toward KA-50) then it would perform the automatic warning, prepare counter measurement program and present it visually as missile estimated range and direction before executing CM program?

Of course I think I would be happy to just get the LWS panel used for the missile launch as well. As if you could even just see in about 90 degree accuracy that where the missile is launched and automatic flare dispense on proper side, then you can perform proper maneuvers to get out of the area.

But there are talks that it will be part of the ABRIS so just a new page there. No new display in cockpit or anything so fancy as it doesn't require to start re-ordering whole cockpit to get it there. 

6 minutes ago, Fri13 said:

What to configure if we don't get the turrets to perform the IR and RF jamming? Can we even have a automatic flare/chaff dispense or only just flares?

That's what I am thinking about, I think we are only getting "dumb" hey missile is coming at you warning and its direction with warning sound. There will be no automatic action taken or suggestion given on how to defeat the threat which full President-S suite would do.

So this new MWS will probably be on/off type of thing so there won't be need for fancy options and settings.