Russian version of DCS: Black Shark Digital Download Availability

Wags

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf?

I think he means Schrödingers Katze (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödingers_Katze)?

so is it out yet?

No. Available tomorrow (hopefully) in russian stores and via download here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?lang=ru (only ru version!!)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Does someone know if the website to buy the download version will be in Russian language only ? Because I think the paiement of the game will be quite challenging because I don't speak Russian at all, but I'd like to have the Russian version of the game !

(damn the answer is just in the previous post ^^ so it's really going to be challenging...!!)

Edited by Xjikz

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Does someone know if the website to buy the download version will be in Russian language only ?

See link that EagleEye provided.......if that's the one you followed, on the upper right is a link to have the site displayed in English. Will be downloadable from there as confirmed previously.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Still no game info in the E-shop....'sets desktop clock to Moscow time...

Must..... keep...... busy!'...:pain: :smoke: :fear: :weight_lift: :bounce: :book:

Edited by Washout
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.dfa-squadron.co.uk

My rig:Intel i5 2500K @4.5Ghz ,ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe,MSI 1080 GTX Gaming X edition,16gig Cosair DDR3 2400Mhz RAM, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog/Saitek pro pedals,TrackIR4

I think he means Schrödingers Katze (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödingers_Katze)?

Here it is, yet you cannot be sure. If you open the box, you could find out that the DVD is not there. But, how can you be sure that your curiosity did not make it dissapear :music_whistling:

There are to many guessworks. Much more is happening on the Russian side of the forum, but my Russian is next to horrible - by the time I reach end of the article, I forgot what was on the begining of it :joystick:

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

For around 13 euro, I will definitely buy the Russian version, even if I can't read a damn thing. :)

and afterward I will buy the international version, or I mastered the Russian language by that time :smilewink:

Yes, thats my Lead:thumbup:

35th Raptors will rock that damned russian letters (and the game too)

Sorry, but now to the topic:

Is there any Info of where to donwload it and does it realy be available for download tomorrow or like Wags said "a few days later"?

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to virtual 52nd Fighter Wing on picture

Yeah, that's about correct, +/- a few cents.

440 rubles = 16,69$ = 12,45€

720 rubles = 27,32$ = 20,38€

I dont't know, but somehow I would feel bad buying this game for 13€ when I think about what crappy games I've bought for way more than that! ED could sell it for 5 times that price and I'd still buy 2 copies of the game (russian & english version).

Honestly, I think that the ED team deserves way more than 17 bucks/copy for all the work they put in this simulation. Let's just hope that many people will buy it, especially at that price!

Well for that price, They already have 2 sales, and another 2 coming when the western version comes out ( for me and my wingman ), We already have the hotas joystick files and english key commands released, and by using the producers notes, I think we should at least be able to start the darn thing :) Just got to find out where to get it from now. :D If we all do that, Hell ED will get a bit of money just from us impatient lot ;). :pilotfly::joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hell ED will get a bit of money just from us impatient lot ;). :pilotfly::joystick:

True... paying say 20-30 euro's for a couple of months flying DCS BS looks like a good deal to me. I do hope someone will post screenies of the UI with translated text, but knowing the community, someone will do just that. :)

I have installed an addon into firefox that can transate the webpages with a click:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3361

You have to use PROMPT as a translation service, and it's easiest if you configure the toolbars in Firefox to display the translation symbol.

Koriel out

This is a cool Addon. Thanks!:thumbup:

People need to post more links, of outlets... Is there any one site that actually has it listed for sale at the moment ?

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Any links to the digital d/l? :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR