Russian version of DCS: Black Shark Digital Download Availability

Wags

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An admin at the 1C forum said that its only going to be for sale in russia....I copied his post in the the october17th post already :/

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=32553&page=8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

It was in refrence to the download version.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Oh Im sure they will produce an english version up for download like they did with Flaming Cliffs. A lot of their business came from those downloads in the first few months from what I understand. Its gonna be pretty hard to find a Black Shark dvd when it comes out...Ive only seen Gold in stores very few times, never seen Flaming Cliffs in stores except in online catalogs.

I hope that the question regarding availability of downloadable Russian version will not be eventually answered in the same manner as availability of hard copy:

"Yes, there is download option. Yes, it cannot be purchased outside of CIS."

And that the reason why it cannot be purchased outside of CIS is because they do not accept your form of payment.

According to Methods of the payment it looks like they accept only:

- Bank transfer through any bank, which acts in the territory of Russia

- online 1C card

- SMS payment

- WebMoney

- Yandeks.Dengi

I think that I cannot add funds to WebMoney from my country, and that it is the same with Yandeks? Anybody ever used any of those two? Outside of CIS...

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I thought the Devs said they would have it in the Eshop for the DCS site?

Alot was said.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Indeed, Wags said that Russian version will be available on Eagle website and 1C Online store, and soon. Keeping that in mind, it is wise to wait until it appears on ED site, and forget about 1C.

• Like 1

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I for one do not think its too much to ask for some offical information.

Yes I can appreciate their busy today (aint we all whilst at our place of work?) but how long does it take to come on here and keep the potential "customers" informed?

Even if its not good news...I just feel a bit of a chump sat here pressing F5 for well over 12hrs now!

Like someone said earlier...hopefully the message will be ...heres the link...enjoy and goodnight!

Surely if we outside the CIS wish to pay for the product...as many here seem destined to do...we should be allowed to...and advised when

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

12 hours...:D. Seriously mate, that's just not right.

I'm sure when information is available it will be posted. :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Guys we have official information in the very first post in this thread

In discussions with the director of Eagle Dynamics, I can relay that the Russian version of DCS: Black Shark will be available for download from the Eagle website and 1C Online on October 17th or soon thereafter

I guess we're now into the "soon thereafter" part - maybe best to assume it will be on the website after the weekend at the earliest

Gents, DL version of Russian BS will be available from next week via 1C. Solly bout that. No point of pushing, this is official. Watch some movies, play something else, and take it easy, it's not the end of the world.

P.S. Good things comes to those who wait... ;)

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys we have official information in the very first post in this thread

I guess we're now into the "soon thereafter" part - maybe best to assume it will be on the website after the weekend at the earliest

I'm well aware of the 1st post.

Point is it states ON or soon after....so not suprising some have hoped for the ON bit being the case.

Most telling part of the last sentence is the words "guess" and "assume"

Sort of makes my original point for me really.

Please rest assured, this is NOT a rant.

I have been a flight simmer for many, many years...from the times of the very first original Falcon release on the Atari ST! computers.

(who remembers digital intergration sims?)

I really do appreciate the developers who invest time and risk in producing "our" passion software.

Just very dissapointed that someone offical couldnt find the 2 mins to let everyone know the definative position.

Surely they must know there are many, many here waiting to part with their cash.

12 hours...:D. Seriously mate, that's just not right.

I'm sure when information is available it will be posted. :)

Bone,

If I was the only one doing so, then I'd be worried!....lol

I'm well aware of the 1st post.

Point is it states ON or soon after....so not suprising some have hoped for the ON bit being the case.

Most telling part of the last sentence is the words "guess" and "assume"

Sort of makes my original point for me really.

Please rest assured, this is NOT a rant.

I have been a flight simmer for many, many years...from the times of the very first original Falcon release on the Atari ST! computers.

(who remembers digital intergration sims?)

I really do appreciate the developers who invest time and risk in producing "our" passion software.

Just very dissapointed that someone offical couldnt find the 2 mins to let everyone know the definative position.

Surely they must know there are many, many here waiting to part with their cash.

Considering how many peeps in the "West" have said they would purchase the Russian version, I too am suprised that no official word on when they plan to release the downloaded version.

Would it be that hard?

Bear

Considering how many peeps in the "West" have said they would purchase the Russian version, I too am suprised that no official word on when they plan to release the downloaded version.

Would it be that hard?

Bear

From a money making standpoint, it only makes sense to make info available...But it is the release day, it's Friday, and it's Russia,

Do you realize how much Vodka is going down range tonight in Russia for the Peep's that got the DVD today? ALOT !!!

I'm glad they got it out Russia Today, congrats to them.

I can say one thing though, For now, Playing Lock-on FC as a fix.........

is simply NOT working.....

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

I agree with you.

A bit of communication goes a long way. I just hope the English version is handled better, or there will be a riot.:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

Gary and others,

I'm sorry, but we've provided all of the official information we have for the moment. Remember, this is a 1C release, so ED does not have full control over the release and may not always have definitive and reliable information themselves.

As already posted, the latest official information is that 1C will likely release the DL version next week. When we get more definitive information, we will provide it to you as soon as possible, although I suspect this will not happen over the weekend.

There will also be a DL version available on the DCS website, but again, we can't give you a specific release date at the moment, although it will likely be next week as well.

We don't have specific information on payment methods at the moment, except that it will likely include credit card. When we know more, we'll let you know.

Thanks everyone for your excitement, we truly appreciate your support. We're here and we're reading your posts. Only a little patience and I'm sure everyone will be more than satisfied.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Everything is fine, just have a little more patience. Everybody is working as fast and hard as possible to bring you the product.

The Whole western market is hanging on your every word EB... you and WAGS... i hope you both realize that....

(: ehhehehe