Cannot fire rockets if also equipped with guns.

deathbysybian

If I have 4 rocket pods, they all fire.

If I have a gun pod on the inner pylon and rockets on the middle, the rockets won't fire.

If I have rockets on the inner pylon and grenade launcher on the middle pylon, both work fine.

So rockets won't fire on the middle pylon unless rockets are also on the inner pylon. 

• ED Team

This is correct, 

its best to use the default load outs to prevent miss matching loadouts.

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It seems you can:

Screen_210617_210922.jpg

Screen_210617_210958.jpg

They aren't preset loadouts. It works, and they launch, but I wouldn't recommend it, if for no other reason than the CCIP pipper would likely suffer accuracy. I don't know about this though - only guessing.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I tried launching rockets this afternoon with nothing to show for it. I loaded them up AFTER I had flown to a different airbase to practice with guns and grenades, reloaded with all rocket pods of the same type, and they would not fire. And yes, I had the rocket launchers armed and the rotary selected to RKT. Petrovic had also warmed up the weapons system, so I should have been able to fire.  Let me be more specific here: I reloaded from 2 grenade launchers and 2 GUV pods to 4 rocket pods of the same kind. I didnt use the presets, but I did make sure they were all of the same type canister and warhead.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+/ AH64D grip/custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 + Odyssey Ark | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro
 My wallpaper and skins

On 6/17/2021 at 9:05 PM, schurem said:

But you can have four pods of rockets, right? And can you have two and two of different types of rockets?

It isn't allowed cofig. Last time our force tested it, the Mi-24 changed to expensive one time lawn mover with tree-cutting ability. 

6be2720d-cdf7-44e5-83c1-55de9ceb0f7b.jpg

Edited by DeMonteur