SAM Sites Asset Pack - A 3D assets mod to populate you SAM sites, FARP and other bases

LetMePickThat

I have identified a conflict between the values of the files: Database/Sensors/sensors.lua.
See the lines:
"BILL_BOARD_M"
It is necessary to rename the line "BILL_BOARD_M" for S-400 to, for example, "BILL_BOARD_M400" in the file SAMPack_S-300_Series/Database/Sensors/sensors.lua.

Безымянный.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CarbonFox said:

Are you considering creating any of the Tor variants like the M1 and M2 to the mod?

Not at present. We have discussed it some time ago, and concluded that we would wait. Being a small team of two, we also have to acknowledge IRL commitments i.e., that naturally sets limits to what we practically can undertake in terms of projects 🙂.

• Like 2

Thanks for clarifying.

I've noticed the SA-20B does not fire its missiles. I tested both TR mast and truck and the launchers simply don't fire despite the radars tracking a target.  Did not run into this problem with the S-400 or S-300V4/VM.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

33 minutes ago, Strigoi_dk said:

Hi Arrow,

We have a beta out, see my post on page 11, where the download info is posted.

Cheers

E

Wow! I really missed that and given that I look back at this thread every week I wonder how I missed. Anyways thank you for the excellent work. Will try soon.

Fellas - just want to say a BIG thank you for making these objects part of the DCS "Ground Units".  Allowing these to be part of a group is something I am thrilled with as it allows for easy spawning of multiple units as a whole.  😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LetMePickThat said:

I have a fix for that, I'll push it when I have the time to work a bit on the mod.

How so?

Now it works fine! Strange thing!)

Bugs:

1) S-300PMU-2 Grave stone mast and truck have the same 3D model (mast)

2) 5V55RUD SA-10B missile doesn't have 3D model ingame (I see just smoke trail after launch and cant focus on the missile by F6 key)

Edited by tripod3

6 hours ago, tripod3 said:

Now it works fine! Strange thing!)

Bugs:

1) S-300PMU-2 Grave stone mast and truck have the same 3D model (mast)

2) 5V55RUD SA-10B missile doesn't have 3D model ingame (I see just smoke trail after launch and cant focus on the missile by F6 key)

Interesting. The SA-20B (S-300PMU-2) doesn't work at all for me with either the Mast or the Truck. The radar is trucking but no missiles are firing.

Also, can you bring back the SA-20A?

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3