U.S. pilot U.F.O.(U.A.P.) testimonial

Xilon_x

1 hour ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

😂😂

Love that bit with the engine out on the disc - pmsl! Nice one chap!

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

My 2 cents  interview with cmdr chad underwood who filmed the flir footage which was comfirmed by pentagon as a legit

Interview with cmdr david fravor who was in the same situation 

Videos with people operating on radar during nimitz encounter 2004

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheNimitzEncounters/videos

Edited by jctrnacty

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna leave this here: https://www.metabunk.org/home/

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

5 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

Just gonna leave this here: https://www.metabunk.org/home/

It'll go ignored, no one likes the explanation of experimental aircraft and other such logical phenomena to explain away a good Hollywood plot.

You'd think they'd eventually stumble upon a place like DreamlandResort.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

On 7/17/2021 at 5:27 PM, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

It'll go ignored, no one likes the explanation of experimental aircraft and other such logical phenomena to explain away a good Hollywood plot.

You'd think they'd eventually stumble upon a place like DreamlandResort.

Oh don't worry, I know. 😉

I'm just trying to restore some balance to the universe.

Edited by Northstar98
formatting
  • Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

1 hour ago, Northstar98 said:

I'm just trying to restore some balance to the universe.

I don't think it's the universe that's out of balance =D

• Like 3

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

39 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

I don't think it's the universe that's out of balance =D

ROFL !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

on planet earth there is something material that exists something that comes from another world that man has not officially announced as a new discovery but remains TOP SECRET they know it for more than 70 years and they don't say it  the NAZIS knew it and they don't say it.

Edited by Xilon_x

On 7/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I have a foolproof idea to enter area 51 without any life risk and simple.
5,000,000 people surrounding the borders of Area 51 and each of the 5,000,000 has a drone that takes off and reaches Area 51 5,000,000. of drones invade area 51 and nobody can do anything the attack is immediate and decisive.

it is really strange that the people of the united states do not have the constitutional right to know what is in area 51.
area 51 is not another state, area 51 is not a free zone, area 51 is the us territory in nevada and us citizens have every right to know what's on their territory .

Edited by Xilon_x

8 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

5,000,000 people surrounding the borders of Area 51 and each of the 5,000,000 has a drone that takes off and reaches Area 51 5,000,000. of drones invade area 51 and nobody can do anything the attack is immediate and decisive.

it is really strange that the people of the united states do not have the constitutional right to know what is in area 51.
area 51 is not another state, area 51 is not a free zone, area 51 is the us territory in nevada and us citizens have every right to know what's on their territory .

Yeah, good luck finding 5,000,000 people who'd actually spend the money to go stand out in the Nevada desert. I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas, and I'm not even keen on standing around in that heat for extended periods of time.

And we do know what's in there. Just because it isn't as exciting as the Giorgio Tsoukalous wants it to be, doesn't mean it's untrue.

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

11 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Yeah, good luck finding 5,000,000 people who'd actually spend the money to go stand out in the Nevada desert. I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas, and I'm not even keen on standing around in that heat for extended periods of time.

And we do know what's in there. Just because it isn't as exciting as the Giorgio Tsoukalous wants it to be, doesn't mean it's untrue.

so you citizens of the united states know what's inside area 51.

I'm curious what's inside area 51?

what the official us news say about area 51?

what is inside area 51 can i also know that i am italian? or is it confidential news only for U.S.A. citizens?

20 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

Car parking would be a nightmare...

• Like 3

All the alien stuff is hidden inside Xillon's head . Too bad that leaves no room for rationality , logic or critical thinking .

• Like 4

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

7 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

so you citizens of the united states know what's inside area 51.

I'm curious what's inside area 51?

what the official us news say about area 51?

what is inside area 51 can i also know that i am italian? or is it confidential news only for U.S.A. citizens?

It's no secret, really. Area 51 is the worst kept secret in government shenanigans from around the world. 

It plays host to cutting edge and classified aerospace development. It's where Project OXCART was tested. It's where the F-117's testbeds were flown. It's the testing ground for outfits like Skunk Works and Phantom Works. The aliens claim was born out of a post war society obsessed with science fiction; the aliens we're told are in Area 51 are from planet Hollywood. The US Gov't has done little to dispel it simply because this was during the Cold War and Area 51 would be a very interesting bit of info for Soviet spies to piece through. Allowing the alien silliness to propagate and fill enthusiast media served to make their job a lot harder.

If the US Gov had something as absolutely amazing and era defining as alien technology, alien remains, or other such materials, why would they be keeping them in the most well known secret base on Earth? One that actually gets tourism. 

• Like 3

the united states have the alien aircraft there is evidence the secret documents, perhaps there will not be in area51, but they will certainly have transferred them to another secret base or in the united states or antarctica. the nazi ufo that was found in italy has now been taken by the united states during the paperclip operation.

I think rationally and with documents in hand and I know precisely that the United States keeps secret things that come from other worlds.

33 minutes ago, Xilon_x said:

the united states have the alien aircraft there is evidence the secret documents, perhaps there will not be in area51, but they will certainly have transferred them to another secret base or in the united states or antarctica. the nazi ufo that was found in italy has now been taken by the united states during the paperclip operation.

I think rationally and with documents in hand and I know precisely that the United States keeps secret things that come from other worlds.

You've probably read this stuff somewhere, so it must be true

Additionally, let me add a highly contributive:

"🤦‍♂️"

to this post.

• Like 5

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

4 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

Gaijin Entertainment is implicated? This goes deeper than we thought. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

I think rationally

🤣

3 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Gaijin Entertainment is implicated? This goes deeper than we thought. 

Straight to the top AND bottom! 

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Someone mentioned Mick West? Ok check this guy, professional ex f-16 pilot. 

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit