buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Major-could you explain starting the ticket-was there a link you clicked on that came up with the details of the transaction? Admin-is there an address to email perhaps explaining straight up what you are trying to achieve? I did click on a link in one of the posts-but was put off by a header saying something about reserving 1800 USD-though it may not have been relevant. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

MrWolf;564298']I was told there is another 7-10£ webmoney fee.......?

Our squads been through about 5 downloads now and countin' and I've never encountered that......Just add funds to your webmoney purse via a UKASH voucher - as said never encountered any extra fees.

Anybody else in the know encountered a webmoney fee?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

deltahawk,

I used this site for trnsfering funds from paypal to WM http://exwp.com/index_en.html <---credit for this find goes to Vitesse21. Is this the site you are using? If so, after you complete the transaction you should recieve an email with a link (mine came in the junk box - from Admin) click the link and a window will open then you should see a ticket with all of the info you entered in a grey box. Right below the box there is a link that says "To answer" click it and type this into the field provided " I would like to deposit $23 into my WM account to make a 1 time purchase from this web site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/" then click the tab below that says send or reply or something like that.

Don't forget to create a "Z" purse in WM before going here http://exwp.com/index_en.html

You need that number first. Should be something like Z1234567890. Again, all credit goes to others who have posted in this thread.

HOT DOG that was the sound of a completed download. Gotta go...........

Well, damn ... all my gaming time is currently being taken up by Fallout 3 and STALKER Clear Sky, but seeing Repent's great step-by-step guide lead to guys here in the US get up and flying their own Black Sharks within hours ... I couldn't resist! And for 23 bucks, well worth a try. I just did the 'reply to exwp admin' thing too, waiting for a response.

Thanks Repent, all installed and working, just have to configure my HOTAS and figure out the menu options and im good, just waiting for baby to feel sleep and take her nap this morning so I can get started :D

I too am looking forward to the boxed english version, will take pride of place on my shelf :)

now after a few days of playing the game, im loving it even more, ive got all the weapons systems down, the defence systems, take off, landing, flying high, flying fast and low, hovering manually, i had a server for multiplayer up most of the day yesterday, me and a few friends were having a blast. AWESOME.

Well my story so far is as follows :D

Instant action......

First thing I did was try to get into a hover and put it on the deck, so I could buy some time to click around and find things etc, I had reasonable control of things but the final 5 metre drop to the ground was extremely difficult, like an ever changing feeling of a cushion of air below, then I touched down too hard, mashed the blades and ended up on my side :D

2nd, 3rd, and 4th try saw the same :D

5th try I got a nice smooth touch down, however I fear I touched down slightly with the front wheel first, chopper yawed excessively forcing the blades into the ground, end ex.....lol

6th and 7th try the same :D, 8th try I made a good touchdown rear wheels first but shut the throttle too sharp maybe, yawed and killed those freaking blades again lol

Anyways I have now managed a couple of landings, with all my blades in tact :D, taking off is bloody hard as well tho :S, you really have to keep on top of things 110% of the time of you just end up losing control in a snap, I can see this is really gonna focus the mind, my first take off and landing in the SU25T was a breeze by comparrison :D, and nothing broken lol

Havnt fired a shot yet...........off to read the key guide and see if I can figure out some stuff now, and watch some of the official vids for some pointers in the right direction.

BTW, runs much better than LOMAC FC on my system, I think I have everything in HIGH detail, but maybe not, lol, dunny speaky russhan :D

Mark,

Exactly my experiences as well....managed to land a few times now...so feel im making progress too....not fired a single shot either...im gonna concentrate ongetting the handling down first...

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Got it running.......:) I dont remember if I post this already, However, I want to thanks Vitesse2 one more time for all his support, He is being an extraordinary help through the entire process,

Big hand for you my friend in UK

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

downloaded but problem installing......

hi guys,

With help from repent getting through all the admin and paying for the game, I got it downloaded this afternoon. Setup runs and get through the splash screen and there you choose where its going to install. i hit install and straight away get error messages in Russian about not finding multiplayer.bat, hitting ignore just produces a stream of similar error messages? So is it looking for the data 1 file i also downloaded or should i have to unpack the data file or do you thik the downlload is corrupt?

Any suggestions appreciated. I know by going down this route i can't expect any support from Ed but techy help from fellow sim fans should be allowed! :music_whistling:

thanks

drummer

if anyone is still struggling with this please pm me, i have helped numorous people who were struggling, have your ukash voucher ready :)

This is driving me to the brink of killing myself...! Can't find a way to get a UKASH Voucher from a reseller in Norway. Can't find another way to use UKASH with my VISA.. Can't get the da..n PayPal to Webmoney transaction working.. And I can't find any more ways to try..!

I think I might be one of those needing help here..!

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi guys,

With help from repent getting through all the admin and paying for the game, I got it downloaded this afternoon. Setup runs and get through the splash screen and there you choose where its going to install. i hit install and straight away get error messages in Russian about not finding multiplayer.bat, hitting ignore just produces a stream of similar error messages? So is it looking for the data 1 file i also downloaded or should i have to unpack the data file or do you thik the downlload is corrupt?

Any suggestions appreciated. I know by going down this route i can't expect any support from Ed but techy help from fellow sim fans should be allowed! :music_whistling:

thanks

drummer

I had exactly the same problem....until I run the setup.exe as administrator....try that...worked a treat for me afterwards..

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

This is driving me to the brink of killing myself...! Can't find a way to get a UKASH Voucher from a reseller in Norway. Can't find another way to use UKASH with my VISA.. Can't get the da..n PayPal to Webmoney transaction working.. And I can't find any more ways to try..!

How about this: I'll get a UKASH Voucher for you (£10 is sufficient), PM you the Voucher code and you can Paypal me the Tenner.

Only thing - will have to be done tomorrow morning.....Store closed now.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

How about this: I'll get a UKASH Voucher for you (£10 is sufficient), PM you the Voucher code and you can Paypal me the Tenner.

Firstly, gary you were correct, admin rights was what was needed..thanks!

Viper i think the amount you need is £12 in which case the UKAsh increments are in £5 pounds, so 15 is what you need.

time to try the beast, fingers crossed it will run!:thumbup:

drummer

Or you could try this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=564323&postcount=331

Worked for me. Installing DCS as we speak!!!