Advanced Checklist + Download

SDeath

Well SDeath, I only downloaded your Checklist and I was only reffering to your checklist and so was my comment regarding the unplugging of the GPU... ;)

Great Checklist, thank you for your efforts and time spent.

I just thought the GP-Generator should only be disconnected, after the AC/DC GP switches in the heli are turned off, because of sparking or is there any special reason?

I only read the first and the last page of this thread, so I don´t know what was going on between, but I am only referring to the first post and I guess that was yours... ;)

Someoneelse answered, well...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SDeath, I only downloaded your Checklist and I was only reffering to your checklist and so was my comment regarding the unplugging of the GPU... ;)

I only read the first and the last page of this thread, so I don´t know what was going on between, but I am only referring to the first post and I guess that was yours... ;)

Someoneelse answered, well...

My comment was not meant for you SNAFU, as I appriciate your remarks to make my checklist better. Thanks !!!

The last three comments before my reply were referring to the other checklist. I don't have any problems if people are making checklists of their own, ofcourse not. But I do find it a bit rude to use someone elses thread to give support to your own checklist, while I have put so much effort in mine.

• Like 1

Foxconn BlackOps Intel X48 NB+SB+MOSFET Watercooled | Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 @3,8GHz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 Extreme DDR3 @ 1600MHz 7-6-6-17 2T | GigaByte GeForce GTX 470 SOC 1280MB | Samsung 830 256GB SSD | 5x Western Digital Velociraptor 10.000rpm 300GB Raid0 | 2x Samsung 206BW 20" | Saitek X52 Pro | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sims :

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark 2

DCS - KA-50 Black Shark Advanced Checklist

DCS - A-10C Warthog Advanced Interactive Excel Checklist

I'll leave the ettiquette aspects to someone more qualified ;), but I will add that I did think that it made it more confusing to sort out the message traffic.

A big :thumbup: to both SDeath and Frederf for contributing to the community, but it probably would be better if Frederf started a new thread to distribute/develop his version(s). :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 1 month later...

I think this thread can use a little bump by now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Glad the bump was of use right away! ;) Good luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

I reworked the checklist for flow, grouping, and aesthetic and made my own version. Curious what you guys thing of it. I have the original .docx if anyone wants that.

nice checklist. I like the technical presention. I would however, suggest you reformat the layout so it fits more comfortably on 2 pages of A4.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

It feels a bit like my thread is being hijacked.

I've put a tremendous amount of time in my checklist, and now someone else comes along and uses my thread to promote his checklist, and troubleshoot the problems in his checklist.

It feels a bit awkward.

I know I don't have the time to create new (ECL) checklists, but I will still maintain the checklist I created.

Don't feel like that SDeath. Your checklist is excellent! No harm in having two different styles of checklist in the same place - especially when they're both so good!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

Thanks all for your support.

It's been a while since i've been here, due to work and the home study I'm doing.

Didn't even find the time to run the Shark.

Again thanks all !!!.

Foxconn BlackOps Intel X48 NB+SB+MOSFET Watercooled | Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 @3,8GHz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 Extreme DDR3 @ 1600MHz 7-6-6-17 2T | GigaByte GeForce GTX 470 SOC 1280MB | Samsung 830 256GB SSD | 5x Western Digital Velociraptor 10.000rpm 300GB Raid0 | 2x Samsung 206BW 20" | Saitek X52 Pro | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sims :

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this awesome checklist! I printed it and had it laminated -- it now sits by on my desk during flight for easy reference.

When I first got BS I was rather intimidated by the startup process. I mean, I am used to a long start list due to Falcon Allied Force, but when I watched the 'accelerated startup' tutorial I was like "Holy **** this guy is going back and forth all over the place.

So I decided to do an in depth checklist. I took a screen capture of the cockpit and imported it to word and drew a line outline around each panel 'area' (Left front panel, right from panel, etc etc). Then deleted the background cockpit just leaving the wire diagram. Saved it as the base and then colored in one section in light gray and saved it. Reloaded the non-filled diagram and filled in a different section. Repeat until there was a diagram where one of each panel is highlighted. Then took screen captures of the specific panels.

Finally ... made a Word doc with the detailed checklist, included the screenshot of the specific control panel and for each step put a red circle around the control on the panel for that step and an arrow showing which way to set each switch on the panel, and for each step included the wire diagram with the appropriate area of the cockpit highlighted so you can see roughly where that panel is located in the cockpit.

So the result ... a detailed step by step checklist with a picture of the panel so you know what it looks like, which control on the panel the step is talking about, which way to set it, and where that panel is in the cockpit.

It took the better part of a week to make but it helped beyond measure. :)

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, tried to make my own checklists, using clips from YouTube and the Producer's Notes. But, I always seemed to miss something that prevented a major component from operating correctly.

Thanks for this great checklist! I hope that I can do something like this for the community some time!

Saitek X52 Pro

TrackIr 5

DcsMax 1.6

Vista Ultimate x64, Intel i7 920, 6GB 3-Channel RAM, 2x EVGA GeForce GTX260 SLI

• 2 weeks later...
I spent 3 hours making my own checklist which turned out to be crap. This one really rocks though. Thanks!

Your welcome I hope it helps you fly this beast a bit easier. =-)

When I first got BS I was rather intimidated by the startup process. I mean, I am used to a long start list due to Falcon Allied Force, but when I watched the 'accelerated startup' tutorial I was like "Holy **** this guy is going back and forth all over the place.

So I decided to do an in depth checklist. I took a screen capture of the cockpit and imported it to word and drew a line outline around each panel 'area' (Left front panel, right from panel, etc etc). Then deleted the background cockpit just leaving the wire diagram. Saved it as the base and then colored in one section in light gray and saved it. Reloaded the non-filled diagram and filled in a different section. Repeat until there was a diagram where one of each panel is highlighted. Then took screen captures of the specific panels.

Finally ... made a Word doc with the detailed checklist, included the screenshot of the specific control panel and for each step put a red circle around the control on the panel for that step and an arrow showing which way to set each switch on the panel, and for each step included the wire diagram with the appropriate area of the cockpit highlighted so you can see roughly where that panel is located in the cockpit.

So the result ... a detailed step by step checklist with a picture of the panel so you know what it looks like, which control on the panel the step is talking about, which way to set it, and where that panel is in the cockpit.

It took the better part of a week to make but it helped beyond measure. :)

You also put a lot of time in creating something that should be standard with this superb sim.

I, too, tried to make my own checklists, using clips from YouTube and the Producer's Notes. But, I always seemed to miss something that prevented a major component from operating correctly.

Thanks for this great checklist! I hope that I can do something like this for the community some time!

You are very welcome. Allthough I hardly have time to fly the Shark I'm happy to see that my effort helps you guys out.

Sims :

• 2 weeks later...

checklist for iphone and ipod touch

Hi,

Great Checklist!

I've just used your data to make an electronic checklist that can be used on iphone or ipod touch. It uses an App called "Aircheck".

I've made a few changes in the order that things are done, so the flow of the switch selections is a bit more fluid.

You can get the App from the itunes App store here. You can get my checklist for the App from here http://www.airchecklists.com/main

Just look for Kamov KA-50. Follow instructions with app for downloading shared checklists.

Edited by deltatango

Back in the saddle again, are you? Superb, SDeath!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice checklist!!!

There are even shortcuts. Very niiice!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks all for you support I hope it gives you many happy flting hours.

I finally took some time for myself so I'll be flying the Shark a bit more the nex comming days/maybe weeks.

As a kickoff I uploaded version 1.9 some minor changes it's in the first post.

Enjoy !!!

Sims :