OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

I've been trying to learn the mission editor. Anyone looking for a few quick/fun OV-10A missions check these out.

FOB Oscar:

Operate off of a dirt road in Syria.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3334440/

Operation World Cup:

Operate off of LHA-1 USS Tarawa off the coast of Cypress.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3334434/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey John, from what remember you'll have click closer to the center of the TACAN dial to move the inter number and to the outer portion of the dial to move the other number. It is hard to get to with the stick, you kind of have to look around it, if you are still having problems with it, try out the training missions, they are awesome. 

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

• 3 weeks later...
В 31.10.2023 в 21:16, Nialfb сказал:

The wingman landing gear is stable but my wheels are jittery.

Yes, I also has the same problem with Bronco v1.24 in DCS 2.9 beta. The wheels are jittering or twitching up and down always. It would be good to solve this samehow.

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Speedbrake said:

Any update yet on the jittering landing gear of the OV-10A in the 2.9 DCS version? I love flying that bird - it's just cool!

not yet, for the moment we are focus on our Alphajet but it will be fix in future ( 'cause Alphajet have the same issue too)

• Like 7

16 hours ago, TAT0R said:

we are focus on our Alphajet

Are you working on an Alphajet?  ... I don't know how advanced you are on the project, but I'd love to be able to edit some missions for it when it is released 🙏

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Still waiting for AlphaJet and Draken. If somebody makes a BE Lightning and  SEPECAT Jaguar, even more happier.

Edited by VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

9 hours ago, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Still waiting for AlphaJet and Draken. If somebody makes a BE Lightning and  SEPECAT Jaguar, even more happier.

I am so surprised no developer has picked up the SEPECAT Jaguar yet.  Such a versatile aircraft that was in service with so many nations ' air forces.

• Like 3

Just a comment on a previous comment made by someone who said the landing gear didn't jitter for them, not sure what version. It jitters for me in the v2.9.4.53707 (most current) both in MT and non MT version when gear is in contact with the ground.

Edited by Speedbrake
  • Like 1