FAQ and Updates

OnReTech

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Have to say that I'd like an expansion to the west, primarily to facilitate parts of the 1940-1943 middle east conflict.

My understanding is that there wasn't a huge amount there, so hopefully wouldn't add too much effort.

• Like 4

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

23 hours ago, OnReTech said:

In the future we will have a map extension, this will be a decision based on user feedback

we marked the planned airfields on the map for clarity:

Thank for clarification. So, at the moment, no Ramat David or Beirut in the planned airfields. However, I'm confident to see these airfields in the future map extension based on user feedback. Thanks again for your good work.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WarbossPetross said:

No Sharm El-Sheikh airport in the plan? That's sad because Las Vegas and the Emirates cities are spectacular at other maps. Where am I going to taxi around in my C-130 full of ladies now...

Cairo International Airport. I think the ladies want to visit the pyramids of Giza before going to the sea to Hurghada. Maybe by this time Sharm El-Sheikh airport will appear on the map.

But it is not exactly)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 час назад, OnReTech сказал:

Cairo International Airport. I think the ladies want to visit the pyramids of Giza before going to the sea to Hurghada. Maybe by this time Sharm El-Sheikh airport will appear on the map.

But it is not exactly)

When I first saw the pyramids on the screenshots I couldn't believe my own eyes. Thank you! Not every day is for kicking up the dust, sometimes you just want to aviate around and see the sights, and your chosen region has so much promise in that regard.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

We will be making a big update very soon, but I want to share the progress. FPS is very good. See screenshots below.

We also made an Instagram @OnReTech , where we will try to regularly update our progress. Thanks for your support!

02.png

01.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

07.png

Edited by OnReTech
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

On 10/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, OnReTech said:

We will be able to model, but unfortunately the current version of the TDK does not support a surface mesh below 0 meters in areas where there is a sea or ocean.

I don't know about TDK but the engine is certainly not limited in this regard 🙂

Edit after Flappie's response: the case above shows positive altitude on the river.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

I'm not so sure about that. I think the 'Moses effect ' happens in the river, at a positive altitude.

You're right, thx.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, sale right here!! Mountain resolution and textures the most important, was very dissapointed in the lack of such in the SA map.....nothing worse than flying over mountains that look someone threw a painted tablecloth over some cushions.......especially when we have the scenery tech available now.....

Edited by markturner1960
  • Like 3

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, markturner1960 said:

Wow, sale right here!! Mountain resolution and textures the most important, was very dissapointed in the lack of such in the SA map.....nothing worse than flying over mountains that look someone threw a painted tablecloth over some cushions.......especially when we have the scenery tech available now.....

google, bing textures, etc.. this is the easiest thing to do, we are trying to do something new in the development of the location. Soon you will see for yourself... 

Thanks for your thought!

• Like 3

Looking great!

I wanna mark this map as purchased module in my signature🤩

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

8 hours ago, OnReTech said:

@Spudknocker made a great first flight, I want to share it here:

Wow, just great! It seems that you are very modest, way too modest if you ask me. Watching the video and thinking about your
statement that this is still - STILL - work in progress??? Man, you and your team do a really fantastic job. WIP? Are you kidding?

It already looks fantastic - very immersive! And if you tell me that your map will perform like the Syrian map - well, count me in.

Thank you and cheers

Really great looking map so far. Thanks for sharing your progress along the way. Looking forward to adding this one to my list o' maps and flying around in the Apache 😃

• Thanks 1

13700k, 64GB DDR5, RTX 3080, 1x 4TB M.2, 3x 2TB M.2, @ 3440x1440p, Windows 11

16 hours ago, THERION said:

Wow, just great! It seems that you are very modest, way too modest if you ask me. Watching the video and thinking about your
statement that this is still - STILL - work in progress??? Man, you and your team do a really fantastic job. WIP? Are you kidding?

It already looks fantastic - very immersive! And if you tell me that your map will perform like the Syrian map - well, count me in.

Thank you and cheers

7 hours ago, saito said:

Looks really great and very complete. When do you think are you going to release it?

We want to do even better)) There is still a lot of work, we try to do it as efficiently and quickly as possible )

Looks fantastic! Day 1 purchase for sure!

• Thanks 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones