FAQ and Updates

OnReTech

30 minutes ago, OnReTech said:

Now Sinai map ~ 55 GB, but I think that this value will increase, I can’t say by how much 🤓

The more the better. Storage is relatively cheap these days and quality always comes first...

Ok ok... For me 🙂

• Like 6

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Happy to see a SAM site, I really like the white berm. Thank you OnReTech. Can't miss out on the first DCS map with decent SAM sites!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modules: AH-64D, Mi-24P, UH-1H, F-14, F-18C, CA, SC    Terrains: Sinai, Strait of Hormuz, Syria    -    Wishlist: Desert Storm map, 1950s Sinai, Navy Phantom, A-6, Mirage F1EQ, AH-64A, MiG-17/23/25/29, dynamic campaign, live/historical weather - Social credit score: -20

On 3/17/2023 at 6:23 PM, OnReTech said:

it is impossible to convey in screenshots huge amount of work done.

This must stop. I have again salivated all over my keyboard. I think it would be cheaper for everyone involved if you just released 🙂 

• Like 2

Looking amazing! @OnReTech Very excited for this map! Excellent work!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

On 3/17/2023 at 6:23 PM, OnReTech said:

Hello dear friends.
We are still doing the latest testing and improvements to the Sinai map for early access. I think that these will be the last screenshots before early access, it is impossible to convey in screenshots huge amount of work done.

Thank you all again for your support and feedback - it really helps to move forward and make the map even better! 👍

12.png

11.png

10.png

9.png

8.png

7.png

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Take my money!

hi, I found out that Tel Aviv is included in the published map. The list of airports also includes airports in the Tel Aviv area. But I don't seem to find any previews of the Tel Aviv city. How about the details of Tel Aviv in this dcs map? Will there be some high-rise buildings that have just been built in recent years? 

On 3/19/2023 at 8:58 AM, OnReTech said:

SAM and helipads icons:

nullnull

image.png

image.png

Very cool icons. Thanks!

Could you share screenshots of the helipads? Thanks!

• Like 1

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

On 3/19/2023 at 6:35 PM, RokoG1911 said:

@OnReTech I'm wondering if we could have some FARPs (helipads) like this, it would be very cool. Would you like to share some helipad screenshots with us?

image.jpeg

110711-A-YG824-022.webp

It looks good, but the problem is in the heights, I haven't figured out how to do it yet. But we made helipads as 3d models + destruction model.

The problem is that in TDK there is no concept of a helipad, but I intend to talk to the ED to resolve this issue. Need time!

On 3/20/2023 at 12:55 PM, Koriel said:

@OnReTech

I was wondering if you could share some screenshots of ancient sites like Masada already? 

Love the scope of the map, I can't wait to pre-purchase it asap.

Unfortunately, the current solution does not support negative heights, i.e. in this place the heights are minus, and the top of the mountain is 22 meters above sea level.

But be sure that I always write to the UD support when it can be done, because I have a height map ready for this.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2023 at 12:02 AM, TVSDR said:

hi, I found out that Tel Aviv is included in the published map. The list of airports also includes airports in the Tel Aviv area. But I don't seem to find any previews of the Tel Aviv city. How about the details of Tel Aviv in this dcs map? Will there be some high-rise buildings that have just been built in recent years? 

Included are several objects planned for early access. The rest of the unique objects will be included in phase 3, I think we will discuss them separately on the forum (we forgot about helicopters and helipads on tall buildings, they will be made)

Tel Aviv

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne6k5LrcnX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On 3/21/2023 at 1:18 AM, ThorBrasil said:

Very cool icons. Thanks!

Could you share screenshots of the helipads? Thanks!

No more screenshots, we wrote about it, but I'll find time to take them 😉

Edited by OnReTech
  • Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 11:29 PM, Peterik said:

Take my money!

no problem 😀

On 3/19/2023 at 6:17 PM, MadKreator said:

Looking amazing! @OnReTech Very excited for this map! Excellent work!

many thanks

On 3/20/2023 at 8:51 PM, pricklyHH72 said:

Definitely a welcome addition to the broader theater we already have in Syria and the Persian Gulf. These pre-release shots look amazing!

many thanks

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OnReTech said:

Included are several objects planned for early access. The rest of the unique objects will be included in phase 3, I think we will discuss them separately on the forum (we forgot about helicopters and helipads on tall buildings, they will be made)

Tel Aviv

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne6k5LrcnX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No more screenshots, we wrote about it, but I'll find time to take them 😉

I'll wait, but I'll buy the map on the first day. Cheers!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

6 hours ago, SteelPig said:

The way you guys interact with the community here is just supreme. Thank you a lot!

I can understand why (time etc) not all developers have as much interaction, but it's definitely appreciated.  Changing (improving) what you can and, even more importantly, explaining why you can't is awesome. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SteelPig said:

The way you guys interact with the community here is just supreme. Thank you a lot!

After early access, I plan to create a separate topic on the forum -> to-do list and link it to our project planning system. Because there are a lot of requests.

I'm still thinking about how to do it, but I think it will be cool!

I think that's what this forum is for.

5 hours ago, rob10 said:

I can understand why (time etc) not all developers have as much interaction, but it's definitely appreciated.  Changing (improving) what you can and, even more importantly, explaining why you can't is awesome. 

Agree it's hard. But ED guys are professional. It's a pleasure to work with them.

Edited by OnReTech
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, OnReTech said:

After early access, I plan to create a separate topic on the forum -> to-do list and link it to our project planning system. Because there are a lot of requests.

It's usually main general map forum created plus two subs: bugs&problems and wishlist. After release you'll be flooded and it'll be hard to even read all of that, not even thinking of answering to most of them. To-do list will quickly become wishlist otherwise scope creep gets you 😉

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria