Cursor still gets stuck on edge of the screen

FalcoGer

• 3 weeks later...

Have same issue, followed the old fix of putting in a dead zone of 3 and all working again. 👍

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This problem still exists for me when I have the cursor axes mapped to joystick axes. There is no problem if the cursor axes are mapped to buttons.

edit: I have enabled a deadzone on the joystick axes - doesn't affect the problem.

Edited by wowbagger

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 2 weeks later...
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Antix70:

When I get the cursor at the edge, I "double press" the TDC in the direction I want it to go, and it swaps MPD's instantly.

Thats the way it works. I thought that was clear.

You need a deadzone for the used stick and you have to wait not too long on the edge for the second input to change the display.

But you MUST wait a millisecond at the edge. It will not switch to the other screen in one  fluidly movement trough the edge.

If your pause is more than perhabs half a second or you start the movement on the edge, you must "double move" the stick within short period of time to switch to the other display.

Edited by Apache 64

can reproduce. Makes me reslot to fix it. Literally 100% reproduction.
If I hit the edge of the screen, my cursor dies, no more motion. I can 'reset' its position by using the swap screen button, or by entering boresight mode, but the cursor remains dead from this point on, the only solution is reslot.

Relevant hardware is
Stick - Virpil WARBRD + Connie Alpha
Throttle - Virpil CM3 passed through joystick gremlin (VJoy)
Heat tracker - TrackIR5

Relevant software Keybinds are
Analogue Axis input, NO axis tweaks (curves/deadzones/saturation etc), from the ministick TDC on the throttle
Cursor Enter as the depress function on the ministick used for motion.

• Like 2