Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

2 hours ago, currenthill said:

image.pngMilitary Asset Pack Russia 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Added 2S35 SPG
  • Added Ka-52 EOS movement based on cannon aim
  • Added Ka-52K EOS movement based on cannon aim
  • Added Kh-555 ALCM to Tu-160M2
  • Added Kh-555 ALCM to Tu-95MSM
  • Added TM-62M anti-tank mine
  • Added Tu-160M2 Strategic Bomber
  • Added Tu-95MSM option to remove external pylons
  • Added tags to S-350 assets
  • Added trajectory forecast for guns on all ships
  • Added trajectory forecast for guns on all vehicles
  • Changed 3M14T CEP
  • Changed 9M729 CEP
  • Changed Kh-101 maximum range
  • Changed Pantsir 2A38M dispersion
  • Changed Pantsir 2A38M rate of fire
  • Changed Tu-95MSM to 6 pylon rotary launcher
  • Changed radars reflection and countermeasures parameters for increased realism
  • Changed weapons reflection and countermeasures parameters for increased realism
  • Fixed 3M14T LACM targeting issue
  • Fixed 9M729 LACM targeting issue
  • Fixed Tor M2 missile cover animation issue
  • Fixed Tor M2M exploding missiles after launch issue
  • Fixed Tu-95MSM headlight not pointing forward
  • Fixed exhaust smoke dissipation on Kh-101
  • Removed CIWS burst fire for all ships
  • Removed Kh-65 from Tu-95MSM
  • Removed Pantsir 2A38M burst fire

Tu-160M2 promo.jpg

2S35 promo.jpg

Thank you, CH!!

Timex 3

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tripod3 said:

Download links 3 and 4 are the same links

Great catch! Sorry for that, link #4 has been updated and is now ready for downloads! 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

As you may have seen in the changelog for the Russia asset pack I'm going through all the radar, reflection, countermeasures and weapons parameters when updating a pack. So there may be some relative inconsistencies until I'm through all the packs. But the goal is to have a more uniform and holistic approach to the weapons and systems configurations. 

As requested earlier in the thread, I will be adding a modern loadout B-1B in the next US pack update, with both the JASSM-ER and LRASM. It's an impressive antiship delivery platform equipped with the LRASM. 👍🏻

Skärmbild 2024-01-07 002623.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, currenthill said:

Changelog Version 1.1.0

Thank you so much for the new assets, they look gorgeous:

CfLByeR.jpg

grdQoXk.jpg

👍

• Like 7

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 1/4/2024 at 7:40 PM, GIJoeHole said:

@currenthill sorry to bug you. The Pantsir S-1 and S-1 do not fire missiles or guns at Hellfires or Vhikrs though I believe they used to. Is that intended? They will fire at HARMs but the guns rarely hit. They will fire both guns and missiles at aircraft.  

Edit - More testing - The PGL-625 seems to have an issue targeting both aircraft and Hellfires with missiles. They just shoot straight in the air. The guns do target them well. The ZTZ99A2 MBT "active defense system" fires against Vhikrs but not Hellfires.

I uninstalled all other mods and used slow repair on my install. I also set "engage air weapons" checked.

In the updated Russia asset pack I've made a lot of changes to the weapons and radars parameters, including the Pantsir performance. Try it out! 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@currenthill the only found way, to make the huge Russian package compatible with mods installer (I have both) is compressing it with Z-zip. Please don't use the windows or whatever you used until now. It's not working well with mods installer. with Z-zip work out of the box.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

59 minutes ago, pepin1234 said:

@currenthill the only found way, to make the huge Russian package compatible with mods installer (I have both) is compressing it with Z-zip. Please don't use the windows or whatever you used until now. It's not working well with mods installer. with Z-zip work out of the box.

When you say Z-zip, are you talking about 7-zip? I've tried with both Windows zipper and 7-zip, without success. So please tell me more about your tests.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Timex3 said:

DCS World freezes when I launch the Simulator. Can someone please have a look at the log files that I've attached?

Hi,

I see no obvious errors on your log, the only item that I find odd, is that you have the whole /saved games/ folder placed inside your OneDrive cloud storage … you did that move recently? Have you tried to place it back on its standard location?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

7 hours ago, currenthill said:

When you say Z-zip, are you talking about 7-zip? I've tried with both Windows zipper and 7-zip, without success. So please tell me more about your tests.

On the last Russian package. The mod installer doesn’t see the zipped file. I did unzipped and zipped with windows and still didn’t see it. Then I did it using Z-zip and worked. Just my 5 cents

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

37 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Hi,

I see no obvious errors on your log, the only item that I find odd, is that you have the whole /saved games/ folder placed inside your OneDrive cloud storage … you did that move recently? Have you tried to place it back on its standard location?

DCS World is my passion and hobby. It's taken me all morning to get the Simulator working again. Thanks once again for your help, you have helped me a numer of times, and I want you to know that I appreciate your help! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

Timex 3

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RichCotte said:

FYI, I’m using OVGME and have no issues with any of the packages. They are all unzipped and they install just fine.

Yep, no problems with them unzipped. But OvGME actually supports mod packages that are zipped. You just copy the zip to your OvGME folder and then enable/disable it - no unzipping. But there is an issue with larger zip files that we're trying to solve. Zip files larger than around 4 GB doesn't seem to be recognized as OvGME packages correctly.

• Like 3

@currenthill the following query just stroke me ! 🙂

You mentioned about the mines that they have to be set to invisible, though they still can be seen when an enemy unit is close enough. I suppose is about a parameter that will define what is the minimum visibility range. So, my query to you if above is true, can this setting be extrapolated to the snipers, eventually to any future JTAC/spotters? 

I don't have any idea how this works so please excuse me if I'm saying any non-sense 🙂

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

What a truly amazing piece of work 🙂 Absolutely incredible.

One thing I noticed. The HKP 15B does not seem to land again. It just stay hovering at 1 feet forever. I have only tried at the Caucasus map. Sometimes it do land, but more often than not, it doesn't (no apparent regularity or reason that I could see).

Another thing is the KA-52 does not retract the landing gear when flying.

17 minutes ago, ThePops said:

What a truly amazing piece of work 🙂 Absolutely incredible.

One thing I noticed. The HKP 15B does not seem to land again. It just stay hovering at 1 feet forever. I have only tried at the Caucasus map. Sometimes it do land, but more often than not, it doesn't (no apparent regularity or reason that I could see).

Another thing is the KA-52 does not retract the landing gear when flying.

The heli landing is a DCS thingy. Is known fact they cannot actually land anywhere, especially if the landing zone is a slope. Try place a helipad on the landing area or rework your mission and make sure the landing area is suitable (flat area, airbase, helipad)

• Like 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom