Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

3 minutes ago, Igrok_kun said:

Any ideas?

hard to say without any more data, but most likely you are experiencing a user mod conflict … disable other moda that you may have and test with just the ones from CH enabled.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 hours ago, exhausted said:

I cannot get the Shahed to fire by using attack group, attack unit or fire at point. Does anyone know how to get them to work?

check unit is pointing into the right direction, shahed comes from the back

i did remove all single mods and previous packs... did check the entry.lua for all that remained.

placed only the china assets and it crashed (report and all)

deleted the whole tech folder and copied back the single units mods... works ok.

sorry to say, ill have to keep outdated... luckly I think I have most of your great mods

29 minutes ago, cgjimeneza said:

i did remove all single mods and previous packs... did check the entry.lua for all that remained.

placed only the china assets and it crashed (report and all)

deleted the whole tech folder and copied back the single units mods... works ok.

sorry to say, ill have to keep outdated... luckly I think I have most of your great mods

If you want to get it fixed. Remove all the single assets, install the country packs, let DCS crash and send me the DCS.log and I'll tell you what you didn't clean up. 👍🏻

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pegasus1 said:

If they are equipped to that level then they have ceased to be 'insurgents'. Asymmetrical warfare is conducted by small lightly armed groups using guerilla tactics against a larger more technically equipped professional Army.

Its common for civilians to confuse Anti Terrorism, Counter Insurgency and Conventional Warfare. As an example we are currently seeing all three during the Ukraine/Russian conflict but they are all very different in concept and execution for both sides.

Insurgents are exactly what the word says. People who rise up against something, usually an occupier. They very often choose guerrilla tactics, but this does not define the term. Nor does the type of weapons they use define either insurgents or guerrillas. At Dien Bien Phu, the Viet Minh shot French troops together with artillery. The militias in Syria and Iraq, which are close to the Revolutionary Guards, use drones. 
And the uprising does not necessarily have to be carried out by a small group of unorganized people. They usually rely on existing structures or create them over a long period of time. There is a tendency to call this a militia, although this term is clearly regulated under international law and by no means all groups that are often referred to as militias fulfill the requirements. 

The available arsenal does not define the insurgents. They are defined by their way of fighting and the fact that they do not operate fully within the framework of international law. They will use whatever material they can get. In their own way, but they will use it. 

15 hours ago, SteelPig said:

The available arsenal does not define the insurgents. They are defined by their way of fighting and the fact that they do not operate fully within the framework of international law. They will use whatever material they can get. In their own way, but they will use it. 

I'd like to see an additional faction called "freedom fighters", this way both red and blue sides could add more specific proxies.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CarbonFox said:

When using the HIMARs and M270 to Fire at Point, I noticed the rockets landing at only a specific spot and not saturated over the 800 ft radius I set. Not sure how to get the rocket to do a saturation attack on a group of targets.

All are GPS guided to the specific point you set, not meant for saturation of targets. If you want to add a target saturation, just add multiple target points around the area and set the number of rounds per point to 1. 

• Like 3

Word of Warning

If MOD Developers did not update to latest DCS Open Beta version 2.9.2+ you will have MOD conflicts

CH is alright

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Curious

Is DF-21 that fast shows 6000 kts in DCS

Wow that's scary

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

On 2/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, ruddy122 said:

Word of Warning

If MOD Developers did not update to latest DCS Open Beta version 2.9.2+ you will have MOD conflicts

CH is alright

Some devs only updated on Discord and not here.  

• Like 1

В 13.02.2024 в 22:10, Igrok_kun сказал:

I have the latest DCS Open Beta and just downloaded the mods packs today. Tried to start with USA and Ukrainian installed. DCS doesn't go further NVidia splashcreen, both in MT and ST. Any ideas?

I had same issue when I had installed SU-30SM and JAS-39 with community mod I guess, as an additional mods, since both of them were deleted all CHs packs worked without issues for me

On 2/13/2024 at 8:10 PM, Igrok_kun said:

I have the latest DCS Open Beta and just downloaded the mods packs today. Tried to start with USA and Ukrainian installed. DCS doesn't go further NVidia splashcreen, both in MT and ST. Any ideas?

I had the same issue with USA pack. I'd forgotten to delete B21 out of aircraft folder when updating to country packs. Didn't think to look outside of the tech folder lol

• Like 1

Cool is the Max Range DF-21 Shots 

I got 300000 ft 🙂 so far 🙂

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

1 hour ago, pabel89 said:

A strange bug with ATACMS and PrSM. Half of the missiles miss if you check the option "РАСХОД БП" in task window.

PrSM.trk 45.99 kB · 1 download ATAMS.trk 51.92 kB · 0 downloads

image.jpeg

It's been a known DCS issue for a long time. 

https://www.currenthill.com/faq#h.vd47duult5df 

• Like 3

Iskander-M and K don`t leave the firing position after launch. Even after reloading.

Iskander.trk

And can you transfer Russian missile systems to the artillery category, like HIMARS? This is necessary because now in DCS the rocket launchers can not move until the reload is complete, and this is not realistic.

Edited by pabel89
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

15 hours ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

M2 Bradley - this is sweet.  I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.  Also, I can't say I recognize the extra sensors on top of the turret - could this be the M2A4 variant by chance? 

My guess is, Its the M3A3 Cavalry variant. Less passenger seats, But more storage for TOW missiles.

• Like 2