Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

1 hour ago, tripod3 said:

They refused to add Arrow-2 and -3 because they count these systems too overpowered for DCS war theatre, unfortunately

Same reason why High Digit Sam's didn't include the S400 into their main pack I believe. I think you can get it separately though. 

1 час назад, Chap2012 сказал:

Same reason why High Digit Sam's didn't include the S400 into their main pack I believe. I think you can get it separately though. 

From 400 can be found in the public domain

null

1 minute ago, Zahnatom said:

why is your text always so big

probably posting from a phone using Tapatalk  

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have placed in the editor one TOR Mk2 and and I cannot destroy it with anyone anti-radar missile not even  with 4 released simultaneously 😵, all are intercepted. Also I see  attack T-90S with mavericks and LGBs  is useless. 
I'd really appreciate some advice.
Thanks 

Edited by Rapax

26 minutes ago, Rapax said:

I have placed in the editor one TOR Mk2 and and I cannot destroy it with anyone anti-radar missile not even  with 4 released simultaneously 😵, all are intercepted. Also I see  attack T-90S with mavericks  is useless. 
Thanks 

tor m2 is hilariously powerful.

your only way of dealing with it is a saturation attack. i.e. get the hornet, and use as many decoys as possible and then a bomb or something idk its too strong

5 hours ago, Rapax said:

I have placed in the editor one TOR Mk2 and and I cannot destroy it with anyone anti-radar missile not even  with 4 released simultaneously 😵, all are intercepted. Also I see  attack T-90S with mavericks and LGBs  is useless. 
Thanks 

I have the same problem with Pantsir, try to change sam skill to Average in mission editor, anyway, it's true that CH Sams are nearly indestructible.

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

16 hours ago, Rapax said:

Thanks 

HI, trying to destroy a SAM site alone, good luck. only way is 2 or 3 axis of attack with saturation and shooting all at the same time....possibly you can try to empty the SAM site while flying at the very low altitude and using terrain to break the lock and crash all the missiles, DCS's AI are sometimes so dumb so you can make it shoot at you all his missile using the same trick to avoid being shot down.

7 hours ago, LetMePickThat said:

Yeah, and I'm really sorry about that. Unfortunately, some real life events have pushed me away from DCS for the time being.

Hi @LetMePickThat, no problem, real life first obviously.

By the way, I made some update on your version of HDS, compatibility with last DCS version, merged with "S300Pack" mod and with new liveries (thanks to @Scoop). I'm still working on a real S-400 version (update from "S300Pack"), the original version had got almost the same capacity as the S-300VM or S-300V4.

Edited by flag02004
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, flag02004 said:

Hi @LetMePickThat, no problem, real life first obviously.

By the way, I made some update on your version of HDS, compatibility with last DCS version, merged with "S300Pack" mod and with new liveries (thanks to @Scoop). I'm still working on a real S-400 version (update from "S300Pack"), the original version had got almost the same capacity as the S-300VM or S-300V4.

@flag02004 & @Scoop

That would be a Dream come true, great addition

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

1 hour ago, christopher m said:

@flag02004 & @Scoop

That would be a Dream come true, great addition

Hey Christopher m, could you kindly provide a link?

Thank you,

Timex 3

On 4/21/2024 at 4:15 AM, Timex3 said:

Hey Christopher m, could you kindly provide a link?

Thank you,

Timex 3

See here, page 10 

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

8 hours ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

Do all the cars from RUSPAK have the sound of the engine running?

The only time I can't add a custom engine sound is when the unit is equipped with radar. Due to a DCS bug, the engine sound will then be locked in position, so the vehicle will drive away from the sound. Very strange bug. 😅

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1