2024 And Beyond Video Speculations Thread

ebabil

I don't believe that there will be a video today, more likely tomorrow Friday they will announce whether or not the video will be released

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

On 12/13/2023 at 4:25 PM, Tom Kazansky said:

Well, maybe you can by the increased detail of an AI B-1B model compared to what we have in 2.9? 😉

We know already that even higher details AI planes will be "something more than just an asset pack" but no details yet. I guess it needs our $$$ to progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

16 hours ago, Weasel said:

It‘s more likely for tomorrow, as normally they release these 20xx and beyond videos on a Friday. I expect the video for tomorrow or 12th of January. Really looking forward to the 2024 and beyond video.

As I live much closer to the date/time line I can give insight from the future, as it's already tomorrow (Friday) for me here. Alas, there is no video released yet. With any luck it will be released yesterday my time - which may still coincide with Friday your time. 😉

Cheers from "the future". 😄

Edited by Dangerzone
  • Like 5

Its coming....

• Like 5

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

Iraq : )

• Like 3

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

On 1/3/2024 at 8:50 PM, Hiob said:

Honestly, I think they're getting better from year to year. The camera work, directing, editing - one can see, how the people working on them improve their art every year.

I like 2022 slightly better than 2023, though.

(on a side note: in 2021 and 2022, when Nick was talking, I had to check if the replay speed is 1.0x....not .75 by accident....😅🤗)

It was great as always, but I still like 2022 the most. Probably due to the choice of music.

But I‘m hyped for the Fulcrum A! 🤘

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

at 4:20, did you notice that the vegetation was moved either by the blast or by the blister of the aircraft? (probably the blast)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

17 minutes ago, Tom Kazansky said:

Are those A6M Zeros @3:27 real FF, AI, or just community mods?

Those are not FW-190A's anymore.

Probably AI Units…..

• Like 1

Nice but 2021 Beyond video is still on the top of my list because of new clouds and music that fits it perfectly in my opinion, and the way that AH64 was shown at the end.

With every year its gonna be harder and harder to surprise us with new stuff, but on the other end if they would announce Abrams tank simulator, or WW2 U-Boot sim or F22 at the end of the video then yes i would be surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silver_Dragon said:

I think Afghanistan map "appears" on some pics, and has no a "suprise".

I agree.

And it is certainly featured in the news;

"

DCS: Afghanistan

First hinted at a year ago, we are happy to confirm that an Afghanistan map is coming to DCS. A flash point spanning thousands of years, Afghanistan served as the backdrop to two of the largest conflicts in living memory. More focused on Counterinsurgency (COIN) warfare than large force-on-force battles, the Afghanistan map will bring a new mode of warfare to DCS battles and our most popular aircraft like the AH-64D, Mi-24P, A-10C, Su-25, F-16C, F/A-18C, will be great mission choices. "

• Like 1

I like how they showed more of what was in the last video, specifically the Chinook, Corsair, Hellcat, etc. They're definitely hinting at WWII mods in the future(those japanese cruisers if that's right). I can only imagine that eventually more of those will be created further down.

The jump to shoot of the SAM was pretty sick to me, also MiG-23 quickshot.

Overall, a great way for ED.

Now, to get to work.

• Like 3

DCS status:

Case:NZXT S340 Mid Tower;Motherboard:MSi 970 Gaming DDR3 ATX;CPU:AMD FX-8350 8-Core Unlocked with Hyper 212 Evo heatsink;Memory:Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3;Hard Drive:Samsung 640GB;SSD: Crucial 256GB;Sound:Asus Xonar DGX; Power: EVGA 600W B1 80+;OS:Windows 10 64-bit; GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 256-bit

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D, Combined Arms, Black Shark 3, A-10C/2, WW2 Assets, F/A-18C, F-16C Viper, AH-64D, Supercarrier, China Assets Pack

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Sinai

I'm very pleased with the announcements. For such a relatively small team, i really do think ED is punching well above their weight in the amount of quality development they are pushing out this last couple of years. 

I'm very excited about quite a few things here for 2024, but mostly the iraq/afghan maps and the CH47. Having served and flown there, this really will have a special relevance and realism for me. The amount of new missions and interesting campaigns becoming possible really adds a lot of growth to an already great platform. Huge thanks to ED from me. 

• Like 2