OH-6A by Tobsen and Eightball

Go to solution Solved by Neo47,

14 hours ago, tobi said:

Amazing!!!
Absolutely sweet! Hell of a job. Have you been able to do some adjustments to the pointers in the instruments yet? To make em look more realistic? (See one of my earlier posts)

Cheers!

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

6 minutes ago, EvilBert VR said:

Amazing!!!
Absolutely sweet! Hell of a job. Have you been able to do some adjustments to the pointers in the instruments yet? To make em look more realistic? (See one of my earlier posts)

Cheers!

Yes it is done partially. We decided to not touch the 3d shapes for the first release but to improve it by better texturing. That should do the job for now.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, tobi said:

Yes it is done partially. We decided to not touch the 3d shapes for the first release but to improve it by better texturing. That should do the job for now.

Sounds reasonable. THX!

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

Just now, tobi said:

When I looked for reference images I learned that it is a regular painting of the MD 500, which was used by Magnum

Wouldn't you know it........😁👍

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

When the OH-6A is done.... we need an Airwolf! 😂 So we can start to replay all the 80s shows......

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

1 hour ago, Hiob said:

When the OH-6A is done.... we need an Airwolf! 😂 So we can start to replay all the 80s shows......

Na I thought about a heavy lift chopper

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tobi said:

Also a good idea! But I‘d go with Airwolf. Definitely! 😁😉

But for now, I anticipate this little buzzer! 🤗

• Like 1

When the OH-6A is done.... we need an Airwolf!  So we can start to replay all the 80s shows......
Agree! And PC should make a Bluethunder version of the Gazelle.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Agree! And PC should make a Bluethunder version of the Gazelle. emoji4.png

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

That also a great idea! 😁

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tobi said:

Absolutely need one of these bad boys to go with the OH-6A if you are going to do a heavy girl.  It will compliment the Sandy when she comes out if you can manage to incorporate SAR capabilities on top of cargo.

CH-53 Jolly Green or Sea Stallion

Our CH-53D Sea Stallion

Why is the CH-53D Sea Stallion one of the fastest helicopters in the Vietnam  War? - Quora

CH/HH-3 In US Air Force, 46% OFF | yourbutlerspantry.com

21 Hh 53 mh 53 us air force Images: PICRYL - Public Domain Media Search  Engine Public Domain Search

HH-53 Super Jolly Green Giant helicopters at Da Nang Air B… | Flickr

• Like 5

All the rest of you guys only need one of these to be ready for release!

I got mine!

You should look at this thread, at the end.

My PRECIOUS!😂

• Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."