OH-6A by Tobsen and Eightball

Go to solution Solved by Neo47,

Will be great to have this thing in place of the AH-6J that came before...

• Like 1

Website (DCS Content): https://sites.google.com/view/spinossimulationsite/home?authuser=0

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@SpinosSimulations

System Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 3060, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM

DCS Wishlist: F-8E/J Crusader, Kola Peninsula Map, F-14B(U), F-14D/ST-21 Super Tomcat

18 hours ago, rato65 said:

Wow, this look great! I am looking forward to see it in action. Great you took the chance to follow the initial AH-6 idea from nibbylot and develop it to a detailed mod.

Thx! This is not based on nibbylots mod. The FM is build from scratch without the linearized approach.

• Like 3

• Solution

2 weeks™️ 

• Like 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

3 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

Looking forward to the download being released, the github site has a few good laughs on it too. looks like you have a waiting audience on release

As far as I know we don't have a github page. 

will this use the UH-1H flight model or will it have its own?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

1 hour ago, Copprhead said:

Own flight model ...

Sorry, I remember another loach having been made using the UH-1H model before.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

9 minutes ago, Slippa said:

Well this looks promising.

Will there be an 'assets pack' with it? 😆

magnum-p-i-dvd-complete-series-box-set-dvds-blu-ray-discs-dvds-box-sets-025192199936-15513677168753_2000x-3058607563.jpg

• Like 5

My wallpaper and skins

On 12/27/2023 at 10:08 AM, Slippa said:

Will there be an 'assets pack' with it?

Yes! We had something else in mind, though 😛

INMWuW6.jpg

Plmjpge.jpg

hqNcITp.jpg

If you guys prefer, we can ditch the silly Vietnam assets and add a Ferrari and a guy in shorts with a mustache instead 🙃

LbZKcMU.jpg

*Change is subject to everything (or something like that)

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 25

These look absolutely awesome. I wouldn't mind if the bird and assets turn out to be a payware module, it definitely feels to have the quality to be one. In fact I wanted OH-6A so much I bought an MD-500E in another sim to quench my thirst... But DCS is obviously better to fly helicopters especially one with combat abilities.

Edited by R.Z.

8 hours ago, Eight Ball said:

Yes! We had something else in mind, though 😛

INMWuW6.jpg

Plmjpge.jpg

hqNcITp.jpg

If you guys prefer, we can ditch the silly Vietnam assets and add a Ferrari and a guy in shorts with a mustache instead 🙃

LbZKcMU.jpg

*Change is subject to everything (or something like that)

😆 Love it.

Existing ‘pack’ looks great. I’m sure the mischievous inner Eight Ball might have to add at least the Magnum skin though?

Like I said, what you’ve got already looks great (and of course more sensible).

Great stuff. :pilotfly:

• Like 3