OH-6A by Tobsen and Eightball

Go to solution Solved by Neo47,

Is it bad to say I am looking forward to this more than any Third Party Module right now? Hell of a job Gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are filling a gap we all have been waiting for.  Can not wait to get my hands on this in VR.

• Like 4

Drooling....

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

This mod may actually make me want to learn to fly helos.  So far I’ve only used helos as AI and statics, but this one has got me seriously considering it…
You'll love it! Beware though, you might stay.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 4:25 AM, Devil 505 said:

There is also the Sikorsky H-34, another solid one for MAC-SOG operations, SAR, and Cargo.

Vietnamese Air Force 219th Kingbee H-34 Helicopters – MACV-SOG

1/72 Italeri VNAF Long Mã H-34 by H?a Long

Sikorsky H-34 - Wikipedia

Sikorsky UH-34D - National Museum of the Marine Corps

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On 2/21/2024 at 11:26 PM, Stackup said:

So, uh, OH-6 is gonna be great, but are all the modded units in the video coming with it?  The C-123 and those buildings especially.  I need them for... reasons 😎

DCS 8_30_2023 10_21_23 PM.png

Hi, I was wondering if you could supply a link to the C-130H Sea Camo Livery?

Thanks Timex 3

image.png

... and I'm fully committed to it!  Looking great fellas.

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

On 3/12/2024 at 8:40 AM, Timex3 said:

It comes with Reflected's Paradise Lost campaign for the Huey.  Not gonna share his work that he didn't upload for free, but you should totally get the campaign if you have the Huey.  It was a lot of fun.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/uh-1h_paradise_lost_campaign/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

On 3/12/2024 at 6:40 AM, Timex3 said:

Thanks Timex 3

I remember at one time there were some Vietnam SEA liveries for the C-130H posted in the user files. I can't seem to find them anymore but I do have them, let me put them together and I'll post a link.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, navyBtown said:

I remember at one time there were some Vietnam SEA liveries for the C-130H posted in the user files. I can't seem to find them anymore but I do have them, let me put them together and I'll post a link.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Devil 505 said:

can get a model of TC for a pilot from Magnum PI?

Haha.... well I would prefer to fly the bird and have Magnum on the Co-Pilot seat 🙂

Just kidding - its awful lot of work.

• Like 4

No new treats for almost four days now… 4!

Sad Hiob is sad….😢

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Just looking longingly through the thread, gazing at pics etc.

I don’t see mention of any coloured smoke and as any self-respecting sim pilot will attest, coloured smoke cans are the first and last thing on their minds every day and twice on Sundays. Or they’re not… In any case, we’ll probably have to have some more pics or vids from assorted angles (for training/drooling purposes).

Is it time for progress reports then? Possibly not. - Would a cheeky glimpse of a skid or a suggestive peek at the instruments be in order? To comfort Hiob in his hour of need and soothe our aching yearnings? Perhaps. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tobi said:

Speechless!!! you guys are truly amazing.👍👍

So looking forward to this mod.👍

• Like 4

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.