GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 3 weeks later...

Air refuel online /// Landing Waypoint selectable on A10

LANDING WAYPOINT. A-10 (RTB)

Last night i was on 104th, by mistake i click "change waypoint" button, ( i was on RTB mode, and my landing waypoint changed.....

the first thing that came to my mind was ...."ok....what happened here"??!!!!

Every base is selectable on landing waypoints. No number indicator like SU25T, so u dont know exactly where are u going to land. If u know the map, you will be ok.

AIR REFUEL ONLINE.

we tested and we dont see any limitations. so far.

-----------------------

i dream since lock on 1.0 with both of this features.

Worth every penny!!!!!

:thumbup:

PD: sorry for my english.:book:

Edited: thx EthereaIN, for corrections. My mistakes. :cry:

Edited by EtherealN
Editing headline by user request

ECV56_TURCO

http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please, sir, disengage your Caps Lock when posting. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

Mazzin, did you purchase the russian version by mistake?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased the CD version waiting for delivery, looking forward to it. One question, does it install next to a modded version of 1.02 into a new folder so that I can play either?

Do I have to have a virgin 1.02 before install or can I leave the mods in?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to clutter up the boards with a whole thread but having just got FC2 in the mail and installed I have to pass on a big thanks to ED for their brilliant work, I'm more than impressed so far. Still sorting and getting started but it's a blatantly fantastic job I can see you've done with this.

Well done and thanks.

SU-25 damage model perfectible

the SU-25 damaged model isn't terrific . the broken nose gives the impression to always have the same thing a bit . i mean broken nose damage is nice but it happens too often . sometimes on land crashes you can see easily identifiable pieces on ground while the piece is still intact on the plane , worst sometimes unique intact piece is show as broken several times i mean the tail is intact and you have several broken tails on ground . 1.12 SU-25 damaged model was great you didn't need to change it in my opinion . if a patch comes out one day ED please looks foward to this , we have a fantastic game but that problem is annoying as we face it frequently

• 2 weeks later...

As my installation of LO and FC1 seems to be giving me errors and says I should reinstall to hopefully fix, I figure now would be a good time to upgrade to FC2, so here is a question that I did not have a clear answered yet...

If I install the original LO from CD, do I need to patch it to any level before I install FC2.

Also,,If I install the original LO and FC2 is there any missions or campaigns missing since I did not install FC1

You do not need to patch LO to any level prior to installing FC2. Just make a clean install of LO and then begin installing FC2. FC2 should be installed as a separate game into a separate directory.

Nothing will be added or removed from FC2 based on your installation of LO or FC1. FC2 is self-contained. It only checks that you have either LO or FC1 installed prior to installing itself. LO and FC1 content is separate, so if you do not install FC1, you will not have any of the missions/campaigns that came as part of the FC1 upgrade to LO, but this will not have any effect on FC2.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

What's the best way to get it you think? I'm in Australia, I don't understand all the different bits and pieces.

To get FC2 up and running what do I need to buy? And from where? (I noticed you can get FC2 from D2D, but nothing else), is there a way I can get everything online?

Question Everything - Believe Nothing

Lock on v1.0 is all. now find Lock on platinum and you ll have it all.

What's the best way to get it you think? I'm in Australia, I don't understand all the different bits and pieces.

To get FC2 up and running what do I need to buy? And from where? (I noticed you can get FC2 from D2D, but nothing else), is there a way I can get everything online?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Lock on v1.0 is all. now find Lock on platinum and you ll have it all.

So I need to buy the Platinum pack? I've never seen that before. I wish they'd release the full pack online (like on D2D), hunting around for CD's is a pain, and getting them shipped to AUS is rather difficult most of the time.

Question Everything - Believe Nothing

Do you know if the AFM for the SU25 is used by the other aircraft now?

Only Su-25/Su-25T use the AFM. It would be a significant undertaking for it to be applied to other planes, so if that were to happen expect there to be a lot of fuss about it.