English Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Now Available

one word WOW :thumbup: first view, the menu, the music, the graphics, are just awesome :D

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the eshop is down; after adding something to your cart you just get a blank page. someone plz kick the server :)

EDIT: nevermind, its back up now. I just successfully ordered a copy of LOMAC. once that arrives, I'll get FC2 and check it out :)

Edited by coder1024

one word WOW :thumbup: first view, the menu, the music, the graphics, are just awesome :D

Great first impression after the cheasy Lock On interface, isn't it? ;)

I like the cover too. They kicked oldschool this time

256px-Falcon_4_cover.jpg

Mind the style and the style only. It reminds me of some flight sims covers back in the first half of 1990's. :thumbup: to the graphic designer.

Well it figures,

I tried to download it via the official torrent and now I am stuck at 55 percent because there are only 6 seeders left... sigh....

can people who torrented this PLEASE PLEASE jump back on so I an the 10 other people in the torrent can get this?

I only have 12 gig a month so 1.5 gig wasted really sucks.

You guys are absolute legends

Thankyou so much!

I've upladed 2.5 gig so far and only gotten 1.5 but I am back at 40k a second so I should be done by morning.

Thanks again guys, you just made my day! I was going to have to wait an entire month to try and redownload the file again otherwise.

It just goes to show, Simmers ARE the best gamers.

Well it figures,

I tried to download it via the official torrent and now I am stuck at 55 percent because there are only 6 seeders left... sigh....

can people who torrented this PLEASE PLEASE jump back on so I an the 10 other people in the torrent can get this?

I only have 12 gig a month so 1.5 gig wasted really sucks.

In case you haven't stumbled on it, you can try to use my RapidShare mirrors (in my sig).

Also helping with the seeding on the torrent, but it's less and less people downloading by the day =(

Uploading with a stable 10Mbit line so grab as much as you can ;) Current ratio is nearing 30.

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Seeding. Ratio 15 and rising

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

downloading from ED's mirrors was still faster to me than P2P, gave up immidiatly when I compared the speed of download. Took me 14 hours but got it ok.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

downloading this now and will seed when finished... nice work guys and cant wait to start playing

Asus P8P67-M Pro, i7 2600K@4.6Ghz, 4gb Vengence Ram, Gainward GTX 580 3gb Phantom, Win7 64 Ultimate, Warthog Control System.

Trackir 5 Pro, Saitek Combat Pedals.

very nice upgrade. and stand alone install.

but binaries don't include training missions.

why?

searching among online training videos i noticed the su-27 introduction is missing (video 17)...

Edited by jetkid

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Panavia Tornado GR4 is a real need for DCS

I have dwnloaded setup.exe and setup-1.bin and setup-2.bin to a doc.-folder. Tried to run setup.exe and when I tried to run it from suggested folder, I get this error message:

"The file "Setup-1.bin" could not be located in "C:\\users\Name\downloads". Please insert the correct disk or select another folder.

I have a complete installation of LOFC 1.12b in my C directory -

So what do I have to do?

I have dwnloaded setup.exe and setup-1.bin and setup-2.bin to a doc.-folder. Tried to run setup.exe and when I tried to run it from suggested folder, I get this error message:

"The file "Setup-1.bin" could not be located in "C:\\users\Name\downloads". Please insert the correct disk or select another folder.

So what do I have to do?

You sure all files have been downloaded completely? I had such problem. My computer crashed while downloading. I had to download broken file again.

So what do I have to do?

Check the filesnames are exactly, windows rename them if there is some duplicate (for example setup-1(2).bin). If this is not the case, re-download again using the official torrent, it corrects download errors on the fly. Also, don't install FC2 in the same place as LOFC1.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Also, don't install FC2 in the same place as LOFC1.

Does one install one game in ones own palace or can one install ones game with BS?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45