Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Poor Wags... PM-Inbox has no Spam-Filter...

Sure he does, rather the old school sort, but the DEL key still works well on spam.:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But a filter kinda does the job for you while the DEL key is more you're doing the job yourself!:smartass:

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

It's kind of like fan mail though, I bet most of it is something like "I love your project and am writing to ask when the next one is coming out so I can throw another bunch of money at you guys."

either that or

"WTF this Warthog sucks, who would want to play a game where you shoot at NPC ground targets all day, and Air 2 Air missiles? Give me a break, I try to shoot enemy Migs with my sidewinders from ten miles but they shoot me down. And how am I supposed to kill the enemy air base by myself if everything kills me! this game sux; at least in Ace Combat I can feel important while dogfighting in the A-10. ED won't be seeing any more of my money. etc. etc."

Hopefully Wags gets more of the first type than the second.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

"WTF this Warthog sucks, who would want to play a game where you shoot at NPC ground targets all day, and Air 2 Air missiles? Give me a break, I try to shoot enemy Migs with my sidewinders from ten miles but they shoot me down. And how am I supposed to kill the enemy air base by myself if everything kills me! this game sux; at least in Ace Combat I can feel important while dogfighting in the A-10. ED won't be seeing any more of my money. etc. etc."

:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What i know, is that if the next module is not a supersonic fighter, ED still don´t see my money.

I don´t buy Helicopter, also don´t buy A10, and next DCS i preffer a russian supersonic, but looking the time it takes to develop a DCS Module, if next DCS is Supersonic Fighter, even if it´s USA, i´ll buy, if not, i´ll wait again.

I know lot of people in my same situation.

2 DCS Modules out, and no supersonic fighter, that is the module i think that has more potencial customers.

I hope next module is not the Apache, as i read, or whatever other thing, that is not a supersonic fighter.

Greetings

Next product is a US fixed-wing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

DCS = Digital Civil Simulator! The first aircraft in this new series will be a US fixed wing, DCS: C-172. This is the real reason ED is making homeland US terrain instead of focusing on more realistic combat locations. Nevada will be followed by the California terrain update and working airliner AI traffic.

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AT-802U. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

What i know, is that if the next module is not a supersonic fighter, ED still don´t see my money.

I don´t buy Helicopter, also don´t buy A10, and next DCS i preffer a russian supersonic, but looking the time it takes to develop a DCS Module, if next DCS is Supersonic Fighter, even if it´s USA, i´ll buy, if not, i´ll wait again.

2 DCS Modules out, and no supersonic fighter, that is the module i think that has more potencial customers.

I hope next module is not the Apache, as i read, or whatever other thing, that is not a supersonic fighter.

Greetings

You should try out A-10. The aircraft is really enjoyable to fly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

You should try out A-10. The aircraft is really enjoyable to fly.

Right, and if you ever flew the KA-50, it even seems to be quite fast! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greetings

To some extent,I agree with you. I'll buy any Fixed-wing but Helicopter, I am quite sure most people prefer fighter(especially muti-role)to other types (A10,Ka50 and so forth) ,Because it's faster , more powerful and can do everything A10 can . A lot of people around me did't but A10, I have to say.They are waiting for a fighter. So to earn more money, just develop a aircraft whose name starts with "F".:megalol:

I hope that the next aircraft is something which compliments the A-10C well such as a SEAD capable aircraft or a jet that provides fighter cover for A-10s. With that in mind I'd be happy with any variant of the F-16, F-15 or even the F-18.

I'm also really looking forward to some un-conventional warfare in other theatres like Afghanistan or Libya if it ever gets off the ground. It would be great supporting troops with a JTAC marking smoke etc the desert, although the risk of being shot down is much less than fighting Russia.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

So to earn more money, just develop a aircraft whose name starts with "F".:megalol:

But there is already a sim out there that has the "Fokker" aircraft covered pretty well.:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

To some extent,I agree with you. I'll buy any Fixed-wing but Helicopter, I am quite sure most people prefer fighter(especially muti-role)to other types (A10,Ka50 and so forth) ,Because it's faster , more powerful and can do everything A10 can . A lot of people around me did't but A10, I have to say.They are waiting for a fighter. So to earn more money, just develop a aircraft whose name starts with "F".:megalol:
If that were true then USAF would have decommission A-10 aged ago wouldn't they?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

Nope, it's true, fighters have more payload, longer loiter times, better fuel efficiency, can loiter at slower speeds, and can also fly higher and fly faster than the A-10C.

Anyone who agreed with any of the above before the "and can" separation, should probably re-check their facts.

And no EtherealN, I am not counting your beloved AT-802U as a fighter.

Also I am seriously going to rage at the first person who mentions the F-18's ability to move slowly by pulling max alpha. That is hardly conducive to good fuel efficiency, and I doubt it will be easy to see anything with such a nose high attitude.

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Nope, it's true, fighters have more payload, longer loiter times, better fuel efficiency, can loiter at slower speeds, and can also fly higher and fly faster than the A-10C.

Anyone who agreed with any of the above before the "and can" separation, should probably re-check their facts.

And no EtherealN, I am not counting your beloved AT-802U as a fighter.

Also I am seriously going to rage at the first person who mentions the F-18's ability to move slowly by pulling max alpha. That is hardly conducive to good fuel efficiency, and I doubt it will be easy to see anything with such a nose high attitude.

That's exactly why A-10C is an ideal aircraft for CAS, because it's slow. If multi-role fighter can out perform A-10C in every aspect I'm sure that USAF would have replaced all of them F-15E long time ago.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So to earn more money, just develop a aircraft whose name starts with "F".:megalol:

Come on... I understand propagandizing for one's favourite - we all have some airplane that is special to our heart and that we'd love to see DCS-level simulations of. But the quoted statement is just wrong. You do not have the required information to make any statements about what would and would not make money. We must always remember to make a difference between our guesses based on bias and gut, and the hard facts available only to the relevant departments at TFC and ED.

Neither of us have the information required to say anything definitive about the profitability of simulating any aircraft. Though... I'll mention the fact that by sayin "F", you are first of all forgetting what is probably the biggest simulator market on the planet - Russia/CIS - and also europe. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Come on... I understand propagandizing for one's favourite - we all have some airplane that is special to our heart and that we'd love to see DCS-level simulations of. But the quoted statement is just wrong. You do not have the required information to make any statements about what would and would not make money. We must always remember to make a difference between our guesses based on bias and gut, and the hard facts available only to the relevant departments at TFC and ED.

Neither of us have the information required to say anything definitive about the profitability of simulating any aircraft. Though... I'll mention the fact that by sayin "F", you are first of all forgetting what is probably the biggest simulator market on the planet - Russia/CIS - and also europe. ;)

That's something new for me. :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come on... I understand propagandizing for one's favourite - we all have some airplane that is special to our heart and that we'd love to see DCS-level simulations of..

EtherrealIN - my favorite aircraft since I was a little kid as been the A-10. I've been flying simulators for everything but A-10's because there wasn't anything good around. I went for the realism factor and fly X-plane for the last couple years. Then I started flying the A-10 in FC2. But now that there is a DSC A-10, I"m truelly in a my own little heaven. I've so much to learn to fly this thing correctly and I'm loving every minute of it. So for those waiting for their dream aircraft I say - have patience.

Thanks DSC for making my favorite airplane!

63537661.jpg

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester