Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Seeing as the campaign is based around a US vs Russia conflict we really need a strategic bomber like the B52 or B1B. Also add in proper shrapnel modelling, realistic levels of enemy soft targets/infrastructure/logistics so we can carpet bomb cities at 35,000 feet. DCS: Genocide :joystick:

• Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, an F-16 is needed!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

While i like the F14 alot , i would prefer an aircraft i can fly on my own...

I wish ED would get in touch with and hire the guys from falcon BMS... they obviously know how to make an F16 sim but they're held back by the dreadfull BMS UI wich ruins all the fun in it for me... i'd buy an F16 day 1 no questions asked. I feel like both ED and whoever develops BMS would gain alot from it

Edited by McBlemmen

Seeing as the campaign is based around a US vs Russia conflict we really need a strategic bomber like the B52 or B1B. Also add in proper shrapnel modelling, realistic levels of enemy soft targets/infrastructure/logistics so we can carpet bomb cities at 35,000 feet. DCS: Genocide :joystick:

B-52 seems kinda out of place considering the relatively small maps available. Usually these puppies take off from Guam if I'm not mistaken.

I doubt they would be using B-52s to take off and land in the crimea.

But it would be fun to fly - no doubt.

F-14 isn't a bad choice, but it's not a fixed wing aircraft :D

LOL... so is it rotary winged, lighter than air or tilt-rotor then?

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I thought it was considered a variable-sweep wing aircraft? I'm not sure if it qualifies as fixed wing...

Yes, its a fixed wing aircraft. It requires forward speed to generate lift. I actually would love to have a DCS level Tomcat of any version in the game.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Whish: F111 Aardvark

Hello,

Quite new to DCS here, I recently bought FC3 and am a veteran within FSX, I just registered for the forums and thought I'd give my wishes for a new module here.

I would love to see a F111 Aardvark in DCS, it has great A2G capabilities and I think it would fit great in DCS. Its not your average dogfighter but it does sneak up well to ground targets and is capable of outrunning most a2a fighters out there. And if cornered it can put up a fight as well in a2a situations.

I have always been a fan of this aircraft and I think its sad you don't get to see it anymore in RL. Decommissioned in 2010 the last F111 flew for Australia but it has an extensive career

with the USAF so i think building missions for this aircraft is easy as well..

Cheers!

+1

[[ edit: replying to Pallette's post re: F-111 ]]

was a major player - a mainstay

for the era depicted in DCS, this would be a natural

at the *very least* it should at least be included in DCS as an AI ---- currently it is not

Edited by SDsc0rch

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]