Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I can't believe that 334 people want a serious sim from a high classified airplane like the F-22. Maybe in 20 years we'll be able to acccess most of its avionics

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that 334 people want a serious sim from a high classified airplane like the F-22. Maybe in 20 years we'll be able to acccess most of its avionics

I said the same. :huh:

F-14 is not far if u guys want it ask aerosoft they have a full F-14 for FSX.

Spam their facebook. :)

Pure fighter with clikable cockpit would be nice.

F-15E is in dev by razbam and metal2mesh.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I agree, sometimes one gotta wonder if some DCS users are actually playing ace combat or something. :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

We're getting an F/A-18, I could go for an F-16 along side it after a new Russian plane (I prefer opposing pairs when possible). Yes there is Falcon 4 and yes it's been modded to an absurd degree, but that's no substitute for a rendition in a more modern program, more so with the upcoming edge enhancements.

Сообщение от Wags viewpost.gif

DCS: Black Shark Update: 09 July 2008

As for what happens after Black Shark, the team has several aircraft modules currently in development (this could include development of 6 DOF cockpits, avionics or flight dynamics). While the A-10A Suite 2 module will still likely follow the Black Shark, the following aircraft are also now planned for DCS in development at one stage or another:

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now able to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

Thanks,

Matt

I have seen the Weapon Officer's seat of the Mi-24 Hind that ED made so there is definite hope to see that made soon.

I have seen the Weapon Officer's seat of the Mi-24 Hind that ED made so there is definite hope to see that made soon.

Theres renders of a new F-16 external and cockpit from hears ago as well as AH-64A cockpits buried in the old threads.

There was a post earlier this year that indicated the F-16 was still being worked on, status unknown.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Theres renders of a new F-16 external and cockpit from hears ago as well as AH-64A cockpits buried in the old threads.

There was a post earlier this year that indicated the F-16 was still being worked on, status unknown.

how long is a hears???

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I'll buy 4 one for me,for brother,for friends dcs.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

No, no no! The F-16 can never be released. Nor can the F-18 for that matter. For me, if either one is released, I will never stop flying so I will have to quit my job, divorce my wife, and give up pizza.

I just can't afford to give up pizza... ever.

Well, if they have a good flight model, I'll even give up the pizza.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

No, no no! The F-16 can never be released. Nor can the F-18 for that matter. For me, if either one is released, I will never stop flying so I will have to quit my job, divorce my wife, and give up pizza.

Well, if they have a good flight model, I'll even give up the pizza.

Pizza and Burritos are staple flying foods... you can eat them both single handed!

Hopefully Leatherneck are going to be working on the Tomcat so I can want for an OV-10 Bronco now. A or D... it doesn't matter, although both would be great.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

You know they deliver right?

"Failure is always an option and landing is always optional."

-Cal the Almighty

-Founder of the Pandas

-Callsign: Mother

Warning: Prolonged exposure to DCS Forums may cause tourettes syndrome.

Sometimes I don't know which plane to fly:helpsmilie::pilotfly:

F/A 18 will be full model though and I can't wait for it to come out in [insert timeframe]

"Failure is always an option and landing is always optional."

-Cal the Almighty

-Founder of the Pandas

-Callsign: Mother

Warning: Prolonged exposure to DCS Forums may cause tourettes syndrome.

Sometimes I don't know which plane to fly:helpsmilie::pilotfly:

Cam i suggest this thing?

Is it big?:check

can it do many different roles?:check

multiple seat?:check

does it survive long enough to see the Guft War?:double check

knuw20110429-076.jpg

and btw i saw someone post in the DCS A10 Facebook page some pics about V-22 model in DCS but it's quickly taken down after that :D

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want this:

military-wallpapers-79-hq-f-4-phantom-ii-military-airplanesnum-184-pics.jpg

Is it big? Check

Is it multirole? Check

Is it multiseat? Check

Did it last through the gulf war? Check

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Cam i suggest this thing?

Is it big?:check

can it do many different roles?:check

multiple seat?:check

does it survive long enough to see the Guft War?:double check

knuw20110429-076.jpg

and btw i saw someone post in the DCS A10 Facebook page some pics about V-22 model in DCS but it's quickly taken down after that :D

I see that exact airframe almost every day. It is prepared to become a gate guardian here at NAS Whidbey Island... as soon as the area they want to place it in is ready.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"